[詞曲] Night Before Dawn

看板Create作者 (林阿宅)時間13年前 (2011/04/27 23:03), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
不知道這裡能不能打歌 之前曾經在板上徵過曲 想去參加"2011全國網路英語歌曲創作大賽" 雖然最後很可惜沒有徵到 後來還是很幸運的找到其它朋友合作 這個比賽除了評審評分之外還有一個小小的人氣投票 大家如果閒著沒事可以去聽聽看 也希望大家多多支持我們的作品 No.22 "Night Before Dawn" 謝謝大家!! http://infolab.cs.pu.edu.tw/puflc/ballot/ballot.php 附上完整歌詞 Night Before Dawn 作詞:林哲逸 作曲:許皓 編曲:許皓/雋聿 MV:李紹銘、林桑伃、陳威嘉 They say the darkest night, is just before the dawn Keep your face to the sunshine, and you never see the shadow I know they are right When you cheer me up, make me laugh Teasing that I think too much It's not a big deal to keep in mind When you yawn and kiss goodbye I know they are right You never see the shadow... You never see the shadow... So the party carry on, empty bury me down Scream by another exquisite smile But the fidget never stop, in the loving arms All those darkest night before the dawn So please baby hold me tight, with all your strength tonight Or once again I get lost in my mind For tomorrow the sun still rise, flower still die Insecurity drown me for a thousand times You said winter has gone, And spring has finally come All your pain has been the past, beauty is the eternal memory But I am wondering When you pat my head, coax me again Acting like you're never depressed When you stare blankly into space Did I miss something... Did I miss something... So the party carry on, Sherry besot your heart Scream by another exquisite smile But the fidget never stop, in the loving arms All those darkest night before the dawn So please baby hold me tight, with all your strength tonight Or once again you get haunted by your sigh For tomorrow the sun still rise, flower still die Seasons creep through our tear and smile I'm your sunshine and you're mine Dazzlingly made the long, long shades behind And I have not yet realized, what to do for each other But I still need you by my side, a day and forever When tomorrow a new dawn arrive, hardy flower thrive Take a look with me, hold my hand when I cry -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.222.196 ※ 編輯: fantasychese 來自: 58.114.222.196 (04/27 23:10)
文章代碼(AID): #1Dk30k6L (Create)