[詞作] Lazy boy, silly girl

看板Create作者 (林阿宅)時間14年前 (2009/12/23 05:55), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Hey, silly girl, what it brings to you at all Block yourself with heavy heavy wall Flee from lovly people in the lovely world Hey, silly girl, what is between us at all Turn off cell phone and lock the door Given my open arms but cruelly ignore Have we grown apart, have time stolen our word Turn around and hold my hand, once again I'll let you know *When you hurt, when you fall, when I flirt with some other girls I'll always be with you, though the window didn't show When you cry for your faded flower, when I watch my television show I'll be right here waiting for you, though I never make the call When you scream in agony, when I laugh for stupid jokes I'll always be with you, though we hesitate to say hello When you're sick and weak and alone Frightened, trembling, anxious, sleepless, and so forth I'll be right here waiting for you, look on, like I did before Hey, silly girl, don't be so eager to fall See some friends or just go home You'll know that you're not alone Hey, silly girl, it's not that hard to let go Let's embrace this very moment Strive for a better tomorrow If you give up, if you don't turst anymore For the last time come to me, since I'm as lazy as you know Repeat * Hey, silly girl, you know, what a bullshit world ------------------------------------------------------------ 感謝認真看完我的破英文的人XD 祝大家聖誕快樂~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.245.84

12/23 21:50, , 1F
請問有曲了嗎
12/23 21:50, 1F

12/24 03:53, , 2F
沒有~我是音樂白癡XD
12/24 03:53, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1BCK1c2F (Create)