[詞曲] Touch

看板Create作者時間15年前 (2009/08/02 18:07), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://evermissing.pixnet.net/blog/post/28874238 May I touch you once for the years you bring me life? I should try my best, not to fail, and make you proud of that I think of you, always cool and blue May I hug you once for the word you say in silence I should try my best, not to glance and make you fond of that I think of you, like a childish fool How come we can't talk like normal Sometimes I even don't know what's that for How come we can't talk like our past Some time when we would take walks hand in hand There must be a reason, there must be a reason... May I touch you once for the years you bring me life? I try my best to keep my head, I know you're proud of that I love you so, so do you love me ==============================================<Touch 詞曲:約翰> 這首歌主要是在寫面對父親,尤其是在傳統華人社會裡滿常見的威權父親 那種很微妙的父子關係,明明是家人但總是不知道怎麼開口, 或者一個眼神交會,一張口就會緊張到亂了思緒,類似這樣的一個狀態 在這樣的表面底下,那種關愛的觸碰我覺得是很美又很哀傷的 我也試圖在旋律中呈獻這樣的感覺,總之是首不打算送出的父親節禮物, 希望大家聽了會喜歡;) -- 懐かしいことかある。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.204.105 ※ 編輯: happywings 來自: 140.115.204.105 (08/04 02:38)
文章代碼(AID): #1ATMLguQ (Create)