[創作] The Devil Within

看板Create作者 (低速扭力優,高速馬力雅)時間18年前 (2006/08/17 23:19), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
詞:braindeath 唱:braindeath 曲:hk166 軟體Fruityloops http://www.streetvoice.com.tw/music/user-song.asp?au=4931 ---------------------------------------------------------- everytime i try to rap i can't help but brag but in fact, i'm not that good i'm just a plastic bag disposable, i'm way too emotional i ain't got no friend, cuz i can't fit the world if i can move the world, i won't change no peoeple cuz that's the way it goes n' that's the way it flow that's why we got killed cuz we are haunted by the ghost that goes by the name of greedy, it's kinda crazy the president's son in law is doing the same thing man u in taiwan so just take it easy cuz ain't nobody care a damn thing about integrety or any other moral standards, they can not understand us i'm like a soldier, n' i'll stun all u little haters stick it in ur anus, it's gonna make u famous isn't this what u want? yeah i guess we all wannna make some fame, power n' the papers [chorus] u ask me why that i act this way i don't know why i don't know what to say and i tried, but i don't like the way they play that's why they call us psycho piggs i'm trying to make y'all understand my DNA don't go in double strand i'm mutant but i got my own plan that's why they call us psycho piggs 2nd verse, my mental disease is getting worse it's like a curse, everyday that i trip like a fucking reverse, i don't need to reherse cuz i know how it's written how many times i'm bitten for so many unknown reasons my mental status is like a storming season sometimes i'm normal but sometimes i feel like marilyn manson i'm such a perverted man when did it begin, bartender give me juice n' gin quick, before my eyes turn to red the compulsion inside is making me losing my grip motherfucker, i'll tear ur rib, it's just so simple like anatomy class, cut u with my scalpal than i'll take the chain saw before u even know next thing u gonn' find ur chest got opened a hole man, this is what happens to them whores i'm jack the ripper, the undertaker i'm gonn' grow up to be dr. hannibal lector n' would u like to join me for a nice happy dinner? we r all just sinners so here comes the judgement day, u better pray motherfucker [chorus] is it the world made my mind a place for the devil to dwell or it's the devil inside made my world a living hell? i don't know, what the hell i tried to yell but nobody listened and i never got no help fuck that shit, i know it's all by myself if u wanna get it done,don't believe in someone else if u wanna have some fun, don't rely on someone else cuz trust is a candy that melts in ur mouth so the time is now, everything falls down the new world order, i got bipolar disorder the bombing of the plane and the death of the soldier we're saying peace, but the voice is getting smaller what the fuck can i do, i don't know what to choose alcohol abuse cuz everyday is another monday blue i'm so confuse, i'm outta fuel there's no winner in this game, in the end we all lose. [chorus] -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.131.110.41

08/18 11:15, , 1F
這首的hook很有感覺哩!!good (好像有點超過0db ^^)
08/18 11:15, 1F

08/18 11:57, , 2F
嗯嗯那邊我EQ有調過不過條的不太好所以爆掉了@_@ 謝謝哩!
08/18 11:57, 2F

08/18 16:28, , 3F
RAP詞寫的蠻順的
08/18 16:28, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #14v8ZaFZ (Create)