[心得] Brad Paisley, Alison Krauss - Whiskey

看板CountryMusic作者 (苦工)時間11年前 (2012/11/06 00:17), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
今天在翻歌突然就翻到這首,過了那麼久再聽還是悲到不行, 一邊看MV一邊聽歌整個心情就變得很沈重,MV和歌曲搭得實在 太好了。 轉眼間這首歌已經過八年了! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZbN_nmxAGk
後來去翻了wiki,把這首歌的故事了解一下。 作者之一John Randall當初剛和也是歌手的Lorrie Morgan離婚, 接著又唱片合約也沒了,所以他整天買醉和沉溺性愛中。後來經紀人 跟他講了一句話"Hey man, every now and then you've got to put a bottle to your head and pull the trigger." John Randall記住了這句話,接著就下定決心寫進歌曲裡,後來就 和Bill Anderson完成了這首歌,最後被收到Brad Paisley '03專輯 Mud On the Tires裡。 後來John Randall也把這首收到他自己的專輯Walking Among the Living裡。 John Randall版本 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohSrY6DOA2I
歌詞: She put him out like the burnin' end of a midnight cigarette She broke his heart he spent his whole life tryin' to forget We watched him drink his pain away a little at a time But he never could get drunk enough to get her off his mind Until the night [1st Chorus] He put that bottle to his head and pulled the trigger And finally drank away her memory Life is short but this time it was bigger Than the strength he had to get up off his knees We found him with his face down in the pillow With a note that said I'll love her till I die And when we buried him beneath the willow The angels sang a whiskey lullaby (Sing lullaby) The rumors flew but nobody knew how much she blamed herself For years and years she tried to hide the whiskey on her breath She finally drank her pain away a little at a time But she never could get drunk enough to get him off her mind Until the night [2nd Chorus] She put that bottle to her head and pulled the trigger And finally drank away his memory Life is short but this time it was bigger Than the strength she had to get up off her knees We found her with her face down in the pillow Clinging to his picture for dear life We laid her next to him beneath the willow While the angels sang a whiskey lullaby (Sing lullaby) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.43.162.126 ※ 編輯: loveyourself 來自: 114.43.162.126 (11/06 00:18)

11/06 01:56, , 1F
這首歌應該是當時我愛上Brad的原因之一~~><
11/06 01:56, 1F

11/06 20:15, , 2F
這首歌超好聽的呀 > <
11/06 20:15, 2F

11/10 14:24, , 3F
我最愛的歌之一,哀傷到無以復加
11/10 14:24, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1Gb-QWE9 (CountryMusic)