[新聞] Taylor Swift Has Big Night At CMT Awards

看板CountryMusic作者 (bamb00)時間15年前 (2009/06/19 23:34), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Taylor Swift won video of the year at the Country Music Television awards for "Love Story," an elaborate production that features period costumes as it echoes the story of Romeo and Juliet. Swift won the fan-voted award Tuesday over Brad Paisley, Trace Adkins, Carrie Underwood and Sugarland. Swift hugged Paisley as she walked up to accept the honor. She thanked Shania Twain for making theatrical videos and Garth Brooks for "always putting the fans first." The 19-year-old singer also thanked her younger brother, Austin, for being her date. Swift had a big night, also winning female video of the year for "Love Story" and performing "Pour Some Sugar On Me" with the rock band Def Leppard. "I want to thank Shania Twain for always making such theatrical videos, and Garth Brooks for always putting the fans first. I take my cues from you," Swift said in accepting video of the year honors. "I thank the fans for giving me video of the year when my whole family is here watching." Swift won the fan-voted award over Brad Paisley's "Waitin' On a Woman," Trace Adkins' "You're Gonna Miss This," Carrie Underwood's "Just a Dream" and Sugarland's "All I Want to Do." Swift won video of the year and female video of the year for "Our Song" last year. Her "Love Story" video is an elaborate production with period costumes that echoes the story of Romeo and Juliet. "This is for everybody who still believes in love stories, because I do," Swift said earlier in winning female video. She closed the awards show by performing "Pour Some Sugar On Me" with the British rock band Def Leppard. Brad Paisley was the night's other big winner, taking home awards for male video ("Waitin' On a Woman"), collaborative video ("Start a Band" with Keith Urban) and performance of the year (Alan Jackson's "Country Boy" with Jackson, George Strait and Dierks Bentley). … … (原文詳見:http://0rz.tw/rcRL1) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.131.170.149
文章代碼(AID): #1AEw_wTE (CountryMusic)