[鄉村] 澳洲鄉村歌手合輯

看板CountryMusic作者 (I Still Believe)時間17年前 (2007/08/14 00:19), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
名為Heartland的合輯,九月十五日發行,不過應該只有澳洲當地才有。 http://www.tamworthragepage.com/abcshow.htm ABC Music Launches its 'Heartland Series' With New Compilation ABC Music are launching their new 'Heartland Series' with a compilation celebrating Australian Heritage and the Australian Spirit. Twenty of Australia's finest recording artists and storytellers will appear on this fantastic new compilation titled, Heartland. "ABC Music takes very seriously its role of supporting and propagating music which celebrates Australian heritage, values and spirit; this new series is designed to do just that," says ABC Music's Tim Holland. "With Heartland, we have brought together a group of Australian recording artists and storytellers who all have a strong connection with the people, themes and issues which directly relate to life in regional Australia." Artists include the likes of John Williamson, Sara Storer, Lee Kernaghan, Beccy Cole, Anne Kirkpatrick, James Blundell, Tom Curtain and The Sunny Cowgirls. In 2008, ABC Music will release four further 'Heartland Series' albums from individual recording artists. Stay tuned for more details on those albums in early 2008... Track Listing: 1. Lee Kernaghan - High Country 2. Beccy Cole - Poster Girl (Wrong Side Of The World) 3. John Williamson - Cootamundra Wattle 4. Sara Storer - Back Out Back 5. James Blundell - Down On The Farm 6. Luke O'Shea & Medicine Wheel - Ragged Bloody Heroes 7. Tom Curtain - Chew Like Hell 8. Adam Brand - New England Highway 9. The Sunny Cowgirls - Rousy's Life 10. Davidson Brothers - Raised On The Road 11. Anne Kirkpatrick - When The Rain Tumbles Down In July 12. Felicity Urquhart - The Flood 13. Katie Brianna - Words I Cannot Say 14. Brendon Walmsley - Bottle Tree Lane 15. Bob Pigott - Back Verandah 16. Paul Kelly And The Stormwater Boys - rally Around The Drum 17. Kane & Walmsley Featuring Melinda Schneider - Something In The Air Theme 18. Travis Collins - I Am Australian 19. Craig Stewart - The Spirit Of Australia 20. The Bushwackers - Waltzing Matilda -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.188.76

08/14 00:46, , 1F
推 Sara Storer, 她的聲音聽起來好溫柔! :P
08/14 00:46, 1F

09/25 19:15, , 2F
GJ
09/25 19:15, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #16m8ISEQ (CountryMusic)