[借宿] 德國慕尼黑 12/12到12/14

看板Couchsurfing作者 (Junit)時間14年前 (2009/12/09 04:36), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
[ID/暱稱] PTT ID/暱稱 veryjasper [性別] 男/女 male [希望借宿地點] 國名/城市名 Munich, Germany [希望借宿日期/人數] 日期/人數 2/1 [自我介紹] 住宿人簡單自我介紹/CS PROFILE/網誌......等 (請詳細提供) 至少填五十字,否則一律刪文!建議借宿者積極提供CS、HC或IHAOKE 等官網有效個人檔案。 Hello, this is Jasper. I am currently studying abroad in Wirschaft Universitaet in Vienna. I am from Taiwan, typing in English because I type faster with English. I plan to travel to Munich and Augsburg this weekend and am looking for a place to stay. If you could house me I will be really grateful and will bring you some small gift in return. You don't need to keep me accompanied, only if you wish to. I am very easy going and won't cause you much trouble at all. I don't mind sleeping on the floor. [行程規劃] 大致旅遊時程/計畫 I will be arriving on the 12th evening and stayed in Munich until the 14th or maybe the 15th...depends on how I like Munich. Then I will take a train to Augsburg, and from there I will take a train back to Vienna on the 16th. [備註事項] 個人習慣/其他特別事項 None, will bring my sleeping bag. I am very flexible with your schedule. My facebook is Pin-Chu Jasper Wu Couchsurfing member name is veryjasper Email address: veryjasper@gmail.com *請借宿者注意基本禮貌 小禮物或是其他小伴手禮更能體現你的真心感謝! Yes, I will bring chocolates or anything else you like. Thank you! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 78.104.124.216
文章代碼(AID): #1B7hZMsY (Couchsurfing)