[新聞] Corden 談 Chrisitna 上 Carpool Karaoke

看板Christina作者 (丹丹丹尼爾)時間6年前 (2018/04/14 16:08), 編輯推噓3(304)
留言7則, 4人參與, 6年前最新討論串1/1
EW: https://goo.gl/DnZQB5 James Corden has set the guest list for his latest Carpool Karaoke prime-time special on April 23, and things could get “Dirrty” as Christina Aguilera rides shotgun and duets with the Late Late Show host in a new installment of the viral mobile music bit. Jame Corden 已經敲定 4/23 最新 Carpool Karaoke 黃金時段特輯的來賓,準備來點 Dirrty 的,因為 Christina Aguilera 即將降臨副駕,和主持人及新版節目一起上路。 “She’s just got so many hits and she’s been working on this [new] album a long time, and I’ve heard some of the songs, and they’re great,” Corden tells EW. “And then when you start thinking about songs like “Genie in a Bottle” and “Beautiful” and “Fighter” and “Dirrty,” they’re just made to sing in your car, really. She was the perfect person for a prime-time special because a prime-time audience is so familiar with her voice. She’s just got such an unbelievable voice. I’m really excited to drive around in a car with her for a little bit and be in her orbit for a while.” Any songs in particular that he’s especially excited to tackle? “I’m looking forward to the start of ‘Beautiful’ where she goes, ‘Don’t look at me,’” he says. “People talking at the start of songs has disappeared a bit, so I want to bring that back.” 「她有這麼多金曲,而且花好多時間在製作這張新專輯,我有聽到一些新歌,超棒的」 Corden 向 EW 透露。「你想到的像 Genie in a Bottle、Beautiful、Fighter 和 Dirrty 都真的超適合在車上唱的,而且黃金時段的觀眾群也很熟悉他的聲音,所以她超適合來上 節目。她的歌聲好成這樣,能開車載她繞繞真的超興奮。」有沒有哪一首歌特別想聊一下? 「我想是 Beautiful 開頭的那句 "Don't look at me"」他說「用口白當歌曲的開頭已經 有點少見,我想讓它再流行起來。」 Corden’s ride-along singalong with the Voice coach also will feature a surprise cameo from an actress-comedian whom he calls “maybe the funniest person on the planet.” “It’s someone who has wanted to do Carpool for a very very long time, and has always said to me whenever I’d seen her, ‘Aw man, I just want to get in that car!'” he says. “We thought that this was the perfect place and opportunity to do that. And I don’t know if anyone’s really seen her sing out in the manner in which she’s going to. I’ve been a huge fan of her for years, and I adore her in every way.” Corden 跟這位 the Voice 導師的路上,還會有一位驚喜的喜劇女演員客串,Corden 說她 可能是「世界上最好笑的人」。「這個人想上 Carpool 很久了,每次她看到我都會跟我說 『喔拜託,讓我上車吧!』」他說「我們覺得這次時機成熟了,而且我覺得沒有人有看過 她在節目上這樣唱歌過,我是她的多年大粉絲,不管怎樣我都愛她。」 In addition to a Bruno Mars-inspired opening musical number, a few of Corden’s favorite things also arrive in a Sound of Music-themed “Crosswalk: The Musical,” which will feature such guests as Mom stars Allison Janney and Anna Faris, along with The Big Bang Theory‘s Kunal Nayyar and Young Sheldon‘s Ian Armitage. He teases: “The prospect of Allison Janney running into a crosswalk on Beverly and Fairfax, singing, ‘The hills are alive with the sound of music,’ whilst me and Kunal Nayyar are dressed as cows is pretty ridiculous.” 這段不重要了(誤) 除了以 Bruno Mars 為題的開場音樂演出,Corden 喜歡的 Crosswalk: The Musical 也會 以「真善美」為主題回歸,而且有主演「Mom」的 Allison Janney、Anna Faris加入,及 「The Big Bang Theory」的Kunal Nayyar和「Young Sheldon」 Ian Armitage 演出。 他透露「看到 Allison Janney 跑道 Beverly 和 Fairfax 路口大唱 "大地新象, 只因這天籟之聲",然後我跟 Kunal Nayyar 在旁邊扮成牛真的太荒謬了。」 The special — which also features highlights from the past year (think: Ed Sheeran’s Carpool Karaoke) — airs April 23 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on CBS The previous two Carpool prime-time specials claimed Emmys for Outstanding Variety Special. 特輯美國東岸時間 4/23 10 p.m. 在 CBS 播出 The Late Late Show airs weeknights at 12:37 a.m. -- 所以是會在節目上唱新歌嗎? 如果照新的消息五月會發行新作品,那四月底先出單曲好像很合理 還是只是私底下給他聽聽看而已呢... 至少可以確定新歌是存在的啦XDD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 218.161.79.152 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Christina/M.1523693284.A.7F6.html

04/14 18:42, 6年前 , 1F
想知道串場的女演員是誰XD
04/14 18:42, 1F

04/15 13:51, 6年前 , 2F
理論上節目播出前單曲就要出了吧,不然觀眾一點共鳴都
04/15 13:51, 2F

04/15 13:51, 6年前 , 3F
沒有
04/15 13:51, 3F

04/16 01:46, 6年前 , 4F
女演員我猜是克有客串電影的那位
04/16 01:46, 4F