[歌詞] Just A Fool (feat. Blake Shelton)

看板Christina作者 (扣塔)時間11年前 (2012/11/11 19:49), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Another shot of whiskey, please bartender Keep it coming 'til I don't remember at all How bad it hurts when you're gone (nah nah) Turn the music up a little bit louder Just gotta get past the midnight hour (uh huh) Maybe tomorrow it won't Be this hard Who am I kidding? I know what I'm missing I, I had my heart set on you But nothing else hurts like you do Who knew that love was so cruel (yeah yeah yeah) And I, waited and waited so long For someone who'll never come home It's my fault to think you'll be true (yeah yeah) I'm just a fool Yeah I say that I don't care And walk away, whatever And I tell myself we were bad together (uh huh) But that's just me trying to move on Without you But who am I kidding I know what I'm missing I, I had my heart set on you But nothing else hurts like you do Who knew that love was so cruel (yeah yeah yeah) And I, waited and waited so long For someone who'll never come home It's my fault to think you'll be true (yeah yeah) I'm just a fool For holding on to something that Is never ever gonna come back I can't accept that it's lost I should have let it go Held my tongue Kept my big mouth shut Cause now everything is as wrong We're through I'm just a fool A fool for you I'm just a fool I, I had my heart set on you And nothing else hurts like you do Who knew that love was so cruel (yeah yeah yeah) I, waited and waited so long For someone who'll never come home It's my fault to think you'll be true (yeah yeah) I'm just a fool I'm just a fool I'm just a fool It's my fault to think you'll be true (yeah yeah) Yeah, I'm just a fool -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.132.138.193

11/12 13:41, , 1F
專輯最愛的抒情歌
11/12 13:41, 1F

11/13 01:18, , 2F
超心碎....跟最近處境超像qq
11/13 01:18, 2F

11/13 17:24, , 3F
樓上拍拍 我最近也是 雖然歌詞很俗氣但真的唱到心坎裡
11/13 17:24, 3F

11/23 03:31, , 4F
超心碎....跟最近處境超像+1
11/23 03:31, 4F