[翻譯] Walk away歌詞翻譯

看板Christina作者 (棉花糖小羊)時間15年前 (2009/05/07 18:26), 編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
剛剛在整理以前的文字檔時翻到的 很喜歡這首歌 喜歡到就算英文很爛還是試著翻譯 剛剛把以前沒翻譯完的地方補完 我想沒有翻得很好 還請大家多包涵^^" What do you do when you know something's bad for you 當你知道某件事物傷害著你 And you still can't let go? 而你卻無法放手,你會怎麼做? I was naive 我太天真 Your love was like candy 你的愛像是糖果一般 Artificially sweet 甜得那麼虛偽 I was deceived by the wrapping 我被眼見的外表迷惑 Got caught in your web 落入你佈的網 And I learned how to plead 我學會對你乞求 I was prey in your bed 我是你床上的祭品 And devoured completely 犧牲得如此徹底 And it hurts my soul 如今那虛幻刺痛著我的靈魂 Cos I can't let go 因為我無法放手 All these walls are caving in 所有的一切讓我陷落 I can't stop my suffering 而我無法停止那份痛 I hate to show that I've lost control 我不願承認我已脫序失控 Cos I, I keep going right back 因為我離不開那 To the one thing that I need to walk away from 我早該放手離去的所有 I need to get away from it 我得離開 I need to walk away from it 我得邁步離開 Get away, walk away, walk away 踏出離去的步伐 I should have known 我早該知道 I was used for amusement 對你而言我只是個娛樂 Couldn't see through the smog 看不清眼前 It was all an illusion 陷在幻覺般的迷霧中 Now I've been licking my wounds (licking my wounds) 我舔拭著自己的傷口 Woke up in love and seems so great (deeper, deeper) 醒在愛情迷幻中,看起來如此貪婪 We both can't subdue 我們都無法克制 Darling you hold me prisoner (prisoner) 親愛的你囚擁著我 I'm about to break 我已忍無可忍 I can't stop this ache 我停不了 I'm addicted to your lure 你的引誘 and I'm feeling for a cure 像毒品一樣舒緩我的癮 Every step I take 我所走的每一步 Leads to one mistake 都引領著我 I keep going right back 走向那 To the one thing that I need... 我早該放該放手離去的... I can make it 我一定可以 It's some state I'm in 我在其中動彈不得 Getting nothing everytime 總是徒勞無功 What did I do to deserve 我到底做了什麼理當如此? The pain of this moment 這一刻的痛苦 And everywhere I turn 和我做的所有決定 I keep going right back 我還是走向那 To the one thing that I need to walk away from 我早該放手離去的所有 I need to get away from it 我得離開 I need to walk away from it 我得邁步離開 Get away, walk away, walk away 踏出離去的步伐 Everytime I try to grasp for air 每當我為求一口氣而掙扎 I get smothered and this sky, it's never over, over 那窒息卻向天空一般沒有盡頭 Seems I never wake from this nightmare 看來我從未自這場夢魘中逃脫 I let out a solid breath, let it be over, over 我放棄,讓一切就這樣結束 (實在想不出比較漂亮的字句來翻譯 我將之解釋為放棄掙扎) Inside I'm screaming 我在內心吶喊 Breaking, pleading the world 喘息、乞求這個世界 Ahh... My heart has been bruised 我的心早已殘碎 So sad but it's true 悲哀卻真實 Each peep reminds me of you 觸目所及的一切在在逼我想起你 It hurts my soul Cos I can't let go All these walls are caving in I can't stop my suffering I hate to show that I've lost control Cos I, I keep going right back To the one thing that I need... I'm about to break I guess I missed it I'm addicted to your lure And I'm feeling for a cure Every step I take Leads to one mistake I keep going right back To the one thing that I need... I can make it It's some state I'm in Getting nothing everytime What did I do to deserve The pain of this moment And everywhere I turn I keep going right back To the one thing that I need to walk away from I say... I need to get away from it I need to walk away from it Get away, walk away, walk away Only thing I need to do is walk away I need to get away from it I need to walk away from it Get away, walk away, walk away I need to get away from it I need to walk away from it Get away, walk away, walk away I need to get away from it I need to walk away from it Get away, walk away, walk away 後面重複就請恕我沒有翻譯了 囧 部分歌詞為求通順與意境就沒有逐字逐句翻譯 謝謝收看( ̄▽ ̄#)﹏﹏ -- Because it is she that I have listened to, ▄▄ when she grumbled,or boasted, ◢◣ or ever sometimes when she said nothing ◤◆◢◢ Because she is my rose. ▆▇◤ The Little Prince- Antoine de Saiot-Exupery e◆▆◤ http://www.wretch.cc/blog/sitien ▄▄quetzal -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 81.89.179.44

05/07 18:33, , 1F
翻得挺好的耶。只是「殘餘的」空氣,原文好像沒有耶。另,
05/07 18:33, 1F

05/07 18:34, , 2F
I let out a solid breath應該不是屏息,是「吐大氣」(閩)
05/07 18:34, 2F

05/07 18:35, , 3F
喔喔喔,我再來改一下
05/07 18:35, 3F
※ 編輯: SiTien 來自: 81.89.179.44 (05/07 18:43)

05/07 18:47, , 4F
再度非常感謝貢獻翻譯!
05/07 18:47, 4F

05/07 20:00, , 5F
我好愛這首 uk演唱會的表演讓人印象深刻~~~!!
05/07 20:00, 5F

08/15 23:18, , 6F
最喜歡這首在萊特曼秀的表演!
08/15 23:18, 6F
文章代碼(AID): #1A0hTc6o (Christina)