[詩歌] Lord, How Long, Dear Bridegroom

看板Christianity作者 (不是被提 就是殉道)時間13年前 (2010/09/05 07:06), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
hymn: Lord, How Long, Dear Bridegroom 1. Lord, how long, dear Bridegroom, til you come, Lord, how soon? Dont delay for that coming day, coming day. Grant me Lord, to be filled with You, Lord, every day. Dearest Lord, take me all the way. Chorus: Come, Lord Jesus, please come, dear Bridegroom! Precious One, come soon, come soon. Lord, consume me! Oh Lord, don't let me stray, faithful to You all the way. 2. Lord, make home in all my heart in my secret, deepest parts. Hidden, Lord, and reserved for You. You would be preeminent in all things and all events possessed by Thee to that extent 3. In my prayer and deepest plea, in my spirit always be saturated and soaked with Thee. This would be my life daily every hour expecting Thee this I pray, Lord, desperately! 4. The universe, in it we see, in the sweetest touch of Thee, You're my choice and my destiny. Lord, whateer the price may be Lord, Amen, let it be! Oh, my Love, please come back quickly! 5. In Your love I am constrained. Whats within, I can't contain. Lord I can't any more restrain. In Your love, I'll pour on Thee and the church, Your Bride to be, this my choice voluntarily. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxGcC-U2eaI&feature=related
-- 「The origin of the Bible is God; it was God who breathed His words of revelation through His Spirit into and out of the writers of the Scriptures. What was breathed out was not only words but also spirit.」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 98.228.136.81 ※ 編輯: Myrontung 來自: 98.228.136.81 (09/05 07:08)
文章代碼(AID): #1CWj4Iyx (Christianity)