[外電] The Athletic 2020 NBA 模擬選秀

看板ChicagoBulls作者 (可愛又迷人的反派角色)時間3年前 (2020/05/11 23:34), 3年前編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 3年前最新討論串1/1
https://bbs.hupu.com/35137012.html - 3. Chicago Bulls LaMelo Ball | 6-6 guard | 18 years old | Illawarra Hawks The Bulls have turned into something of a wild card on draft night because of the hiring of Arturas Karnisovas as their president of basketball operations. Previously, you could feel confident that the Bulls would take a high-performing college player, and often that player would have either Midwest or blue-blood ties. Now, it’s unclear what direction they’ll go. This pick is a bit more of a dart throw than even the other ones at this early stage of the process. So in that vein, I’m going with who I think would be the best fit for them, here. Ball makes the most sense. He’s my favorite player in the class. I know that the Bulls drafted Coby White last year, but I see the pairing as being complementary of one another as opposed to the team replacing White with Ball (which is something they wouldn’t want to do anyway, after White finished the season exceptionally well). White profiles best as a scorer. That’s his main skill. The dude gets buckets. You’re always going to want to play him with something of an unselfish guy who can also initiate offense (think stylistically from the perspective of Karnisovas’ previous stop: Jamal Murray next to Nikola Jokic in Denver, where Murray runs the point but Jokic runs the show). Ball isn’t a center, but he’s a good guard who excels as a live-dribble passer and playmaker while finding his teammates in their best spots. That would create a bit of a question in regard to Zach LaVine, but he only has two years left before unrestricted free agency, and hasn’t exactly been quiet about his displeasure with the direction the team is going. In regard to Ball, I recently wrote all about his sojourn in Australia, and about all of the questions you might have about it. Give that a read if you want a more in-depth breakdown on who he is as a player. Ball’s draft range is still pretty wide. I don’t think it’s a shoo-in he goes in the top five. Having said that, it’s likely he’ll be the top prospect on my board come draft day. - 這份榜單是作者自己有抽了一次籤然後照那個抽籤順序排的選秀 公牛在他這次籤位神抽第三(照停賽前戰績應該是#7) 如果是預期#7的話個人認為公牛可能的選擇 Deni Avdija or Killian Hayes 當然本屆最適合公牛的球員我也認為就是球三 除非神抽不然正常來講沒有前三順位應該選不到 至於球三的優劣內文有提 大概是這樣 -- Made By silius ╭╮╭╮ ╭──╮ ╭──╮ ╭──╮ ││││ │╭─╯ │╭╮│ │╭╮│ ┌─┐┐ ╭╮ ╭╮─╮ ╭──╮ ╭──╮ │╰╯│ │╰─╮ │╰╯│ ╰╯││ ││╭╮│╭─╯ │ ╰─╮│╭╮│╭╮│ ││ └││││╰─╮╰─╯ ││╰╯│╰╯│ ││ ──┘╯╰╯──╯──╯ ╰╯──╯──╯ ╰╯ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 101.12.100.238 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/ChicagoBulls/M.1589211294.A.735.html

05/12 09:05, 3年前 , 1F
Haliburton,Toppin,Okoro也有可能,這屆變數太多
05/12 09:05, 1F
我覺得公牛選Toppin的機率比較低 Okoro也是有可能 即戰力防守型SF 不過我比較不愛XD Haliburton跟Hayes都是PG 我比較喜歡Hayes

05/15 18:25, 3年前 , 2F
公牛在選秀小年通常會拿好的順位,大年就.....
05/15 18:25, 2F
今年選秀的菜剛好都是公牛欠缺的 PG海 側翼海 個人是希望最好神抽球三 或是正常順位拿下Hayes 不然往下交易模板有Livingston中規中矩的Haliburton也行 最安全的即戰力應該是Okoro ※ 編輯: vince4687 (101.12.100.238 臺灣), 05/18/2020 18:09:57
文章代碼(AID): #1UkN2USr (ChicagoBulls)