[外電] EPSN:甜瓜打算跳出合約

看板ChicagoBulls作者 (thanos)時間10年前 (2014/06/14 14:34), 10年前編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Carmelo Anthony intends to opt out By Ian Begley | ESPNNewYork.com Despite efforts by New York Knicks president Phil Jackson to persuade him to remain under contract, forward Carmelo Anthony hasn't changed his mind and plans to opt out of his contract and test free agency this summer, according to a league source familiar with the situation. 據聯盟一位熟知情況的消息人士透露,儘管禪師勸說甜瓜執行他合約的球員選項,但甜瓜 依然沒改變今夏要跳出合約去自由市場試水溫的決心。 Sources told ESPN.com earlier this week that Jackson is continuing to urge Anthony to exercise next season's $23.3 million player option and put off unrestricted free agency for one more year. Anthony, according to sources, has until June 23 to inform the Knicks whether he plans to opt out. 這周稍早前EPSN獲得的消息,禪師持續催促甜瓜執行下賽季2330萬的球員選項,甜瓜必須 在6/23前就告知尼克他是否要跳出合約。 Jackson and other members of the Knicks' hierarchy are expected to meet with Anthony and his representatives this weekend in Los Angeles -- possibly as early as Friday night -- league sources confirmed. Knicks coach Derek Fisher and general manager Steve Mills are expected to be at the meeting, too. 一則被證實的聯盟消息透露,禪師和尼克高層預計本周會在洛杉磯與甜瓜和他的經紀團隊 會面,可能最早是周五晚上,尼克新教頭老魚和總經理Steve Mills預計也會參加這次會面 。 Owner James Dolan, though, is not expected to be involved in the meetings. 尼克老闆James Dolan可能不會參加這次的會面。 "This is Phil's show," one league source told ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne. 「這是禪師的個人秀」一名聯盟的消息人士這樣告訴EPSN的記者Ramona Shelburne。 Yahoo! Sports first reported the Knicks' plan to meet with Anthony in Los Angeles. The team's full-court press is unlikely to change Anthony's mind. A league source said late Thursday night that at this point, he remains committed to opting out, something he had said publicly during the season. Yahoo! Sports最先報導尼克計劃在洛杉磯與甜瓜會面的消息。「尼克“全場緊迫盯人” 的戰術可能還是不會改變甜瓜的心意,甜瓜還是想跳出合約,就像他在賽季間公開宣示過 的那樣。」本周四晚上時聯盟一名消息人士如此說道。 Jackson first said late last month that he hoped Anthony would consider opting in for the final year of his contract, which would also give the Knicks a better idea of the free-agency landscape in 2015. 禪師上月曾談到他希望甜瓜能考慮選擇執行他最後一年的合約,這會讓尼克的2015年 自由市場的前景比較好。 "I told him it might be a good idea to hang in here and see what it's like for a year and go out the next year," Jackson said. "But that's his option, that's what he's earned, and that's what's part of his contractual agreement. He has the right to do that. But I just offered that as, 'Look, this gives you an opportunity to see how this is going to change, see how we're going to get going, your relationship to the team and the coach and the system or whatever, the system we impose.' " 「我告訴他你再續留一年看看吧,如果想要跳出合約下一年再說。」禪師說,「但那是 他的選擇,那是他合約裡的權利,他有權利這麼做,而我只是給他建議“聽著,讓我們 給你一個機會看看這裡會有什麼改變,看看你對球隊、教練和戰術體系的關係會怎麼改變 。”」 Jackson said when he first broached the subject with Anthony during a dinner meeting in late April, the All-Star forward was receptive to the idea. ESPN.com reported that Jackson has delivered the pitch to Anthony on multiple occasions during the past month. 禪師說四月底與甜瓜的會面他談到了這些,甜瓜也對禪師的想法表示理解,EPSN報導禪師 在上個月的多個會面場合竭力向甜瓜推銷這些想法。 The New York Daily News reported Thursday that Anthony intends to test free agency, beginning July 1, barring a "dramatic change of heart." 《紐約每日新聞》本周四的報導指出,甜瓜打算7/1後就去自由市場試水溫,倘若沒有 「重大的回心轉意」的話。 The Chicago Bulls, Houston Rockets and Dallas Mavericks are all teams Anthony would consider, sources told ESPN.com's Marc Stein, provided Anthony remains steadfast in his decision to opt out between now and June 23. Miami Heat officials also have started to explore their options in trying to create enough financial flexibility to land Anthony in free agency, ESPN.com reported earlier this week. 據EPSN的記者Marc Stein得到的消息指出:「公牛、火箭和小牛都是甜瓜會考慮的球隊, 甜瓜目前對跳出合約的決定依然堅定不移,熱火也開始尋求能創造足夠的薪資空間彈性的 選項以便追求成為自由球員的甜瓜。」 Anthony would have to make a monetary sacrifice if he decides to leave New York. With the Knicks, Anthony can sign a maximum five-year contract worth more than $129.1 million. If he signs with another team, the maximum he can earn is about $96 million over four years. Anthony likely would have to sign for significantly less to join the Heat. 甜瓜如果決定離開尼克的話,他必須犧牲薪水,但他如果決定續留的話,那他可以與尼克 簽下一份5年超過1億2910萬的頂薪合約,如果他去其他球隊的話,那他最多只能簽下大約 4年9600萬的合約,如果他決定加盟熱火的話可能還要領得更少。 The Knicks are expected to have plenty of cap space in 2015 to try to reel in a big-name free agent to pair with Anthony. 尼克預計到2015年會騰出很多薪資空間,並會追求自由市場上的大咖球員來搭檔甜瓜。 Jackson said late last month that he "wasn't losing sleep" over Anthony's free-agency situation but was "definitely concerned" that Anthony might sign with another team. 禪師上個月表示他不會因為甜瓜投入自由市場而失眠,但他會持續關注甜瓜的後續動作 (是否會與其他球隊簽約)。 "It only takes one bidder out there that has the ability and can ruin your hopes and your chances," Jackson said. 「只要還有一支球隊對甜瓜有興趣,那他就有能力能毀掉你的希望和機會」禪師說。 Fisher also has made it known that he hopes Anthony re-signs with the Knicks. 老魚也希望甜瓜能跟尼克續約。 "I want to be extremely clear that I would love to have the opportunity to work [with] and coach Carmelo Anthony," Fisher said in an interview earlier this week on ESPN 98.7 FM's "The Michael Kay Show." "I want him to be back with the New York Knicks and to remain a part of what we're trying to do here and what we will do. So I don't think anyone has expressed a lukewarm feeling about wanting him back. I think we're all trying to be respectful as people. Carmelo is a great person. He's a family guy, and they have decisions that are sometimes independent of what is best for everybody else. So you respect that process. 「我想這是非常清楚,我想要與甜瓜一起合作的機會。」老魚在本周稍早前接受ESPN 98.7 FM電台的Michael Kay專訪時表示,「我希望他能留在尼克,成為我們的一份子,所以我 不認為大夥兒對於希望他能留在尼克一事都是很冷淡的,我認為我們作為人都想試著被人 尊重。甜瓜是個好人,他是我們的家人,但他們有時候作決定時不想受到別人影響,所以 你必須尊重這個過程。」 "So I would think Phil, Steve Mills, myself, we're trying hard not to turn this into a 'Carmelo, please stay' type of process. At the same time, we have no problem expressing that we do want him as part of this team. We feel we can win a championship with him as our core and centerpiece." 「所以我會認為禪師、總經理Steve Mills、我自己,我們得試著不要讓這個過程變成 “甜瓜,拜託你一定要留下來!”這樣,同時我們也要有自信展現希望他能成為球隊 一份子的決心,還有以他為球隊核心之下我們能贏得一座總冠軍。」 http://ppt.cc/Y8Rc 到現在還不鳥禪師催促執行球員選項 看來瓜是必走了 C.Boozer+J.Butler+M.Dunleavy+首輪籤<--->瓜? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.170.121.78 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/ChicagoBulls/M.1402727689.A.528.html ※ 編輯: thanos (1.170.121.78), 06/14/2014 14:42:35

06/14 20:46, , 1F
來吧來吧~
06/14 20:46, 1F

06/14 21:31, , 2F
這包對尼克用處就是放眼boo的薪資空間抓一個核心球員吧
06/14 21:31, 2F

06/14 21:31, , 3F
!抓的到KD就飛天了
06/14 21:31, 3F

06/17 16:32, , 4F
Jimmy對尼克有吸引力嗎?他們已經有丁尺.小哈還有香波
06/17 16:32, 4F