[外電] 滷蛋說"Rose比任何人還想上場"

看板ChicagoBulls作者 (Kyle)時間11年前 (2013/02/19 01:05), 編輯推噓3(305)
留言8則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Deng: Rose 'wants to play more than anyone' FEB 17 7:35 PM CT By Nick Friedell | ESPNChicago.com HOUSTON -- The Chicago Bulls have two All-Stars playing in Sunday night's game -- Joakim Noah and Luol Deng -- but it's another player on their roster who has everybody talking. 明星賽這晚有兩個來自芝加哥的球星,Joakim Noah and Luol Deng,但 還有一個被人們熱烈討論的人 Derrick Rose's recent admission that he “wouldn't mind” missing the rest of the season if his left knee still isn't feeling right was a hot topic of conversation throughout the weekend and a topic that his teammates surely discussed with other stars throughout the league. Derrick Rose最近表示如果他的膝蓋沒到絕佳得狀態的話,他不排除會休 一整季,關於Rose的這個話題在明星賽周末&他的隊友間,甚至是整個聯盟都被熱烈 討論著 "This guy wants to play more than anyone," Deng said recently. "He wants to play more than the fans (want him to play.) He's working hard. He's in the gym before everyone, he's leaving after everyone, he's taking care of his knee. He really wants to come back and be better than he was. 滷蛋表示:"這傢伙比任何人還想上場,他比所有球迷還要渴望出賽,他很 認真的復健著,他比任何人還先到體育館,然後最後一個離開,他很努力的照顧好 他的膝蓋,他真的想要快點復出,然後成為比以前更好的球員 “But what he's done and the kind of person he is, people need to trust every decision he makes. He's going to make the best decision for him and the best decision for the team. And I keep telling him he shouldn't play until he feels 100 percent. And his decision shouldn't depend on how the team is doing. It should just be on how he feels." 滷蛋繼續說:"大家都知道他的為人,我們必須相信他做的每個決定,他會做出 對自己&球隊最好的決定,而且我會一直勸告他在復原到100%前絕不能出賽,而且他 不能順從球隊來做決定,他必須跟個自己的感覺走" That was the feeling expressed no matter who spoke this weekend. Each player realizes how much pressure Rose is under and they don't want him feeling like he should respond to anyone other than himself. Both Deng and Noah went out of their way to say they would support Rose no matter what he decides, even if that means sitting out the whole year. 在這明星賽周末的訪問中,大家的想法都跟滷蛋一樣,大家都知道Rose承受著 怎樣的壓力,但沒人希望Rose覺得他該對誰負責,滷蛋&諾亞都表示無論Rose做什麼 決定,他們都絕對支持,甚至他想要休一整季 "I think it would be deflating to everybody (if he didn't play this year)," Noah said. "But at the same time we understand that there's a bigger picture. It's very simple: If he feels healthy enough then he'll be back, if he doesn't then we'll go out there and give everything we got. But I think we're capable." 諾亞表示:"我想無論是誰都會對休一整季感到洩氣,但我們必須了解一個 更重要的事情,當他覺得他可以了,他就會復出,當他決定休一整季時,我們會盡全力 支持他,我相信我們能做到" All-Star center Dwight Howard said he has kept up with Rose's rehab over the past few months. 明星中鋒Dwight Howard說他過去幾個月有關切過Rose "He has to play when he's ready," Howard said. "He can't risk his career and what other people think of what he should do. But he should come back and play when he's totally ready. Howard說:"他必須準備好之後才復出,他不能冒這個風險,也不能去理別人 告訴他該怎麼做,這都會影響他整個生涯 "We have the same adidas rep so I talk to Derrick through our adidas rep. And just let him know that I think about him and I hope he's OK. I always check up on him and I'm just happy to see him feeling better." Howard繼續說:"我們都是adidas的代言人,我告訴他我的想法&希望他快點好 起來,我會常常關心他,我也很高興看到他感覺越來越好 附一張圖(非來自本新聞): http://ppt.cc/jJsr 圖為滷蛋在他推特上傳的圖片,他和諾亞一起做出他們比賽時的臉XDDD ============================================================================= 心得: Rose有一群好隊友&朋友在關心他真是"揪感心"~ 常常看到其他公牛隊成員po的照片上面都沒Rose真的是令人傷心 因為Rose都還在背地裡努力復健著,其他人在輕鬆&玩的時候都沒他的份...... ROSE加油,我在太平洋的彼端幫你集氣啊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 180.218.200.169 ※ 編輯: sx4152 來自: 180.218.200.169 (02/19 01:23)

02/19 08:34, , 1F
雖然去年Rose說自己不是很喜歡明星賽太輕鬆打的氣氛
02/19 08:34, 1F

02/19 08:34, , 2F
但看到今年打得比較激烈 真的會想上啊@@
02/19 08:34, 2F

02/19 20:55, , 3F
Rose明年可以像今年Noah這樣 不管別人怎麼打 自己認真打
02/19 20:55, 3F

02/19 20:56, , 4F
認真到還多次跟裁判argue XD
02/19 20:56, 4F