[外電] Noah praises Rose's confidence

看板ChicagoBulls作者 (貓理森)時間14年前 (2010/08/10 14:47), 編輯推噓4(402)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://0rz.tw/fieCu One of the reasons Joakim Noah feels so strongly about the Bulls' chances this season is the development of Derrick Rose. The All-Star point guard told ESPNChicago.com recently that he wanted to be the guy who brings the Bulls back to where they were during the Jordan era, and Noah enjoys seeing that kind of confidence. He has no problem with Rose saying he wants to be the face of the franchise. 其中一個讓Noah認為公牛改變的原因是玫瑰的成長。這為全明星控衛之前對ESPNChicago.c om說他想要當那個人帶領公牛返喬丹時期的輝煌,而Noah很開心看到玫瑰的自信。他對玫瑰 想要當公牛的核心這種發言完全沒問題。 "I think it's about our team, and that's going to be the strength of our team … what everybody can bring to the table,” said Noah, who doesn’t worry about Rose being the face of the franchise. “To beat those stars in Miami, that kind of star power, it's going to come down to our best players like D. Rose to our last guy off the bench. 「我想這是關於我們的球隊,而這會變成球隊的力量,每個人都能奉獻自己的力量」Noah這 麼說,「想要打敗那些在邁阿密的球星,那需要從我們最好的球員--玫瑰,到最後一個板凳 上的人的力量。」 “You look at those championship teams [like the Lakers], Sasha Vujacic was the one who clinched it at the end of the game. So everybody on a championship team has to be into it. Everybody has to be into it for the right reasons, and I think that's the way we're going to win is to all be on the same page and all have a common goal and that's to win." 「你看那些冠軍隊伍像湖人,莎莎公主是那個人在比賽後期跳出來的人。所以每個人在冠軍 隊伍上會有所貢獻,每個人都必須融入,而我想這就是我們要走的道路去贏球,每個人都要 獲得一致的訊息和擁有一個共同的目標,那就是勝利。」 Noah realizes that the only way the Bulls are going to do that is with Rose leading the way on the floor. Noah了解唯一的方法去做這件事情就是讓玫瑰帶領大家。 "Now, being the face of the franchise, I think that everybody understands that for us to take it to the next level we need Derrick to play at a very high level, and we need everybody to play at a high level," he continued. "But I think that everybody understands that if we want to take it to the next level, of course, Derrick fits that mold. Especially a guy who doesn't talk a lot, it makes me happy when I hear a guy like Derrick talk like that, because it shows how much he's maturing as a player and the confidence level that he has in his game." 「現在,要當球隊的支柱,我想每個人都了解,想要讓球隊進入另一個層次我們需要玫瑰打 出高水準的表現,而我們也必須打出高水準的比賽」他繼續說「但我想每個人了解如果我們 想要讓球隊進入另一個層次,玫瑰就是理所當然的人選。這讓我非常高興,當玫瑰說出了那 種發言後,尤其是知道他並不是那種多話的人,這表現了玫瑰他身為球員的成熟與他在比賽 中的自信。」 No matter who leads the way, Noah knows that the Bulls' locker room will be much different without veteran leaders Brad Miller and Kirk Hinrich. 不管誰將領導大家,Noah知道沒有大米與科科韓這兩位,公牛的更衣室將會有很大的不同 "Obviously, those were kind of like my two best friends on the team," he said. "They were guys who brought a lot to the team, on and off the court. I'm going to miss Brad a lot, and Kirky was a helluva captain, not very vocal, but somebody that would always pull you to the side. I loved it when he would just pull me to the side and he would be like, ‘You got to get it together. Calm down.’” 「很明顯的,他們像是我在隊上兩個最好的朋友,」他說「他們能帶給球隊很多,不管是場 上或場下。我會非常想念大米,而科科是很好的領袖,不是那種會說很多話,但是那種會拉 你到一邊打氣。我喜歡當他拉你到一邊就像「你要打起精神,冷靜點。」的感覺」 "Sometimes I'd get too excited, and Kirk was always that guy to kind of get everybody on the same page,” Noah said. “I think that for me, [being a] vocal leader, it all depends on the situation. We got a lot of new faces, and it depends on the situation. When situations come at hand, it's how you deal with them. It's not one player, I don't think it's one player's responsibility. Sometimes when it's the same guy talking and talking in the locker room it gets kind of annoying, so you also have to know when to shut up when you're a leader." 「有時候我太興奮時,科科總是會讓大家穩定下來,」Noah說「我想要我當說話的頭的話, 那都要看情形的。我們有很多新加入的球員,而這是要看情況。當情況來了你要處理他,這 不是一個人,我不認為這個一個人的責任。有時候同一個人在更衣室一直說話會變很的煩, 所以當你是leader的時候你要知道什麼時候該閉嘴。」 Miller and Hinrich had a way of calming down the emotional center. 大米和科科韓總有方法能讓這名激情的中鋒冷靜下來。 Noah isn't about to be quiet about his team's chances any time soon. He believes that with the moves the Bulls have made this offseason they can start contending for a title right away. Noah不打算讓球隊安靜下來。他相信公牛在暑假做的事情能讓公牛開始衝擊總冠軍。 "If that's not the goal, I'd be really upset if anybody on our team thought anything less," he said. "With everything that we've got in place, of course I think there's a lot of question marks, but I think we've got a lot of talent and it's going to be really exciting. I think we're going to compete against the best of them, and that's what it's all about. To me, it's just being in a position to compete against the big boys -- that's all I want. At the end of the day, it's yours against mine, and I like my chances." 「如果這不是目標的話,如果隊上任何一個想的不是總冠軍的話我會很失望,」他說「我們 隊伍上所擁有的,當然這還沒什麼戰績,但我想我們擁有很多天份,而這會變得非常興奮。 我想我們準備好去對抗最好的隊伍。對我來說,在這個位置上去對抗大個子,這就是我想 要的。到了以後,就會變成他們來對抗我,我喜歡這種機會。」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 110.174.65.109

08/10 14:57, , 1F
我也相信玫瑰~加油!
08/10 14:57, 1F

08/10 15:08, , 2F
08/10 15:08, 2F

08/10 15:19, , 3F
愛死NOAH的熱血了!!
08/10 15:19, 3F

08/10 16:00, , 4F
想念KIRK
08/10 16:00, 4F

08/10 18:50, , 5F