[閒聊] Noah跟爸爸拍的廣告

看板ChicagoBulls作者 (愛上一個愛笑的女孩)時間14年前 (2010/05/17 18:43), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfEVw3nfZu4&feature=player_embedded
底下是外國網友簡單的英文翻譯: 1st one Yannick is saying one more one more and at the end he said ok lets go quickly if not there's no snack time 2nd one: Joakim: Yanns Yannick: Mhm Joakim: Do you remember the first time I called you dad? Yannick: Yeah, your mom was proud. I think she was a bit jealous that you started off with me. Joakim: And how bout when I first started walking? Yannick: Oh yeah I was proud. You were walking always like you were running away Joakim: And the 1st day of school? Yannick: Totally, with your little backpack that was bigger than you. What's going on my man? You doing your lets get deep talk? Joakim: Nah I'm making you take a memory test in this magazine. 3rd one: Yannick: Have a nice trip Chick: Oh god I love you guys can I take a picture with you? Yannick: Oh that's for me{pause} Oh i take the.. Okay. you guys get the rest Then after Joakim: can I get a double? Joakim: Your old now what did you expect? 4th one: I think it's understandable without subtitles -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.3.65
文章代碼(AID): #1ByHtKgl (ChicagoBulls)