[租屋] 徵室友 South Loop

看板Chicago作者 (kalin)時間14年前 (2010/01/19 09:46), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
我有一個房間要出租 詳細的細節如下 http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/roo/1559344965.html Here's your chance to live on Michigan Avenue! I have a master bedroom for rent in South Loop Downtown (1130 S Michigan Avenue). This would be perfect for a young professional or college/grad student (such as Art Institute, Columbia, Roosevelt, Harold Washington, UIC, IIT, DePaul, etc.) who wants a place to live downtown at an affordable rate. Spectacular view of Lake Michigan/Grant Park/Shedd Aquarium/Field Museum/Adler Planetarium. About the Unit: - It's on 10th floor with lake view - Big master bedroom (15'4" x 12'6"), this is your own private room. - Good size bathroom - Kitchen includes all of the appliances - AC/Heating/water included - Have to pay your share of electricity and cable/internet About the Building: - Location: 1130 S Michigan Ave. with a lake/Grand Park/ Museum Campus view - Location offers extreme convenience, just steps to the Jewel/Wholefood grocery store, Walgreens, Target, Home Depot and BestBuy. - 24hr security door man and staffs. If something in the unit is broken, call a number and there will be a guy come to fix it with no charge - Receiving room, dry cleaners, laundry facility, party room, computer room, multiplex health center, and outdoor SWIMMING POOL!! - Free street parking available - Great access to public transportation: - Highway I90/94 are 5 minutes away by driving. - Movie Theater “ICON” is with 10 minutes walking distance. Bus stops(#1, 3, 4, 12, 18, 29, 62, 146, etc), are in front of/near the building, "El" Train Green, Orange and Red lines are within easy walking distance (3 minutes) About Me: Young professional seeking female flatmate to share this beautiful, convenient and affordable space. Available from Feb.1! Prefer non-smoker. All for only $713/month! http://www.1130smichigan.com/ Please contact me for more info and to see the place. Kailin : kailin0812@gmail.com -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 216.80.33.194
文章代碼(AID): #1BLGxmGk (Chicago)