[情報] 帕爾默:巨大的勝利 收穫首個進球很開心

看板Chelsea作者 (德羅球球球球球)時間6月前 (2023/10/09 19:56), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 1人參與, 6月前最新討論串1/1
Cole Palmer praised the character shown by Chelsea at Burnley, after the Blues came from behind to take all three points at Turf Moor. The summer arrival from Manchester City netted his first goal for the club in Saturday's 4-1 away win, with Raheem Sterling and Nicolas Jackson also on target, along with an earlier own goal. Palmer and Sterling shone throughout for the Blues, both operating in wide areas but with the licence to come inside and float in the half spaces at will, and our No.20 believes we can take heart from the victory and head into the international break in positive mood. ‘That’s a really good win for us and we’re really pleased with the character we’ve shown to come from behind and get the three points,’ the midfielder said when speaking post-match at Turf Moor. ‘We knew it was important to get a good result to go into the international break with so yeah, it’s a big win for us. ‘Burnley are a top side, they keep the ball very well and we knew it would be a tough challenge for us. They’ve got a good manager who is very tactical and we knew that we’d need to match their intensity. ‘Thankfully we did that, especially in the second half, and then I think our quality shone through and we were ruthless in the final third.’ The England Under-21 international calmly slotted home from the penalty spot shortly after the break after Sterling was felled in the box, with Palmer expressing his delight to open his Chelsea account while also praising the work of Raheem in Lancashire. ‘It felt really good to get my first goal for this club and my first in the Premier League too,’ added Cole. ‘In the first half, I don’t think I was really playing up to the standard. In the second half, I went back out there and things seemed to click for us more. ‘I was just happy to help the team. I’m really pleased to score and get an assist but the main thing is getting the three points and we did that. ‘Raz put in an amazing performance but it doesn’t surprise us because we know how talented he is as a player. ‘We know what he can bring to the team in terms of goals and assists and he’ s shown just what he’s capable of today. ‘We’re all delighted for him and hopefully we can build on this performance as a team after the international break.’ https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/article/palmer-delights-in-big-away-win -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.36.109.41 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Chelsea/M.1696852599.A.F1E.html

10/10 23:54, 6月前 , 1F
泡沫在身體對抗上要加油啊
10/10 23:54, 1F

10/10 23:55, 6月前 , 2F
不過他的表現已經超出我的預期了
10/10 23:55, 2F

10/10 23:55, 6月前 , 3F
繼續加油吧
10/10 23:55, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1b8-ftyU (Chelsea)