[情報] 馬塔:在日本的挑戰!

看板Chelsea作者 (首席百人隊長)時間11年前 (2012/12/11 15:23), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://china.chelseafc.com/news/latest/1378 馬塔博客:新的國家,新的挑戰 上載於 : 2012年12月11日 星期二 08:58 現在我已抵達日本了!再一次,足球給了我去瞭解吸引我的一個國家,一種文化 的機會。很幸運能在酒店客房裡為你們寫博客,窗外就是燈紅酒綠、摩天大樓林立的 橫濱市,此前我就很期待來到這裡。 不過我們此番長途跋涉來到“旭日之國”,是因為我們要爭取成為世界冠軍,這 是個多麼大的挑戰啊!有許多偉大的球員,或者一輩子都沒機會參加這項賽事。而現 在,憑藉去年奪得歐冠冠軍的成績,本週我們得到了參賽機會,這是你不想錯過的, 你永遠不知道什麼時候能再次參加。現在我們的任務是休息以及適應時差。 上週末客場3-1擊敗了鬥志頑強的桑德蘭,這是一場偉大的勝利。托雷斯梅開二 度為球隊取得領先,他度過了美妙的一週,我肯定他的進球還陸續有來。 除了獲勝外,我們也有壞消息 — 羅梅烏受傷了。當我看到他躺在草地上時,我 就知道問題可大了,因為他是我見過最硬朗、最堅強的球員之一。真不走運,畢竟他 現在開始獲得更多上陣時間,表現也很出色。不過無論如何,我相信他復出之日仍會 像以前一樣動力十足。他就像我的兄弟一樣,我很樂意當他的私人司機。 週日的曼市德比一如既往地令人興奮,最終曼聯憑藉范佩西補時階段的定位球絕 殺3-2獲勝。這意味著我們從世俱盃歸來後,一定要爭取繼續在英超中贏取勝利,當 然我們還有足總盃、聯賽盃和歐聯盃(俱樂部從未奪得過這項錦標,所以我們會全力 爭取)需要應付。 Due to the time difference, jet-lag and lack of sleep I could only watch a few highlights of la Liga. For instance, Real Madrid's victory at Valladolid, thanks to a superb Mesut Ozil; or Valencia's at Osasuna, always tough. This is Valverde's first victory as the new Valencia manager. I wish him all the best. I also followed Málaga and Levante winning their respective games (4-0 both). They keep playing well, which is something commendable given the bad economic situation they are going through. Talking about good performance, what to say about Martins for Levante and Aduriz for Athletic! And Falcao, of course! Five goals! Back to Japan, and because we are so far from London, today's recommendation is about this country and one of its writers in particular: Haruki Murakami. He is one of my favourites since I read "Tokyo Blues" during the U-20's World Cup in Canada… In fact, I've read many of his books. I like his fiction and incredible imagination, as well as his style and ability to keep the reader submerged in the story. Let me know if you like him! ;-) It is because of Murakami and many other things, like its culture, education or the people's capacity for sacrifice that I've always liked Japan and I've always wanted to come here… I think this is a country that has preserved its past and has adapted it to the new times like no other. To say goodbye, and after a warm welcome at Narita's airport, I would like to say thanks to the Japanese people in their own language. We already knew there are a lot of Chelsea supporters here, but still I got very surprised! Also, regards to my fan club in Japan! I hope we can take the trophy back to London and leave lasting memories of this trip… Hugs, Juan PS: 日本に到着したよ。優勝カップを持って帰りたい。日本人のみんなの歓待を感 謝している。ありがとう。(Already in Japan, from here we want to come back with the trophy. Thanks for your welcome) http://blogs.grada360.com/juanmata/en/2012/12/10/un-nuevo-pais-un-nuevo- desafio/ 10 Dec 2012 -- 聖保羅˙費雷拉 在一群球霸、色鬼、自大狂、幼稚鬼、懶惰蟲、貪婪鬼的足壇中 體現了身為一名職業球員有多麼的艱難與偉大! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.171.129.36

12/11 15:25, , 1F
Haruki Murakami = 村上春樹 真文青
12/11 15:25, 1F

12/11 21:51, , 2F
從推特發現mata有follow村上後 就對這球員特別有好感~
12/11 21:51, 2F

12/11 21:59, , 3F
之前阿沙文也有被拍到在場邊讀村上春樹的書
12/11 21:59, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1Gnj-AoL (Chelsea)