[情報] 馬盧達迎來第100場比賽,提醒隊友不要輕敵

看板Chelsea作者 (首席百人隊長)時間14年前 (2009/10/31 11:19), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://sports.163.com/09/1030/11/5MSAOJER00051CCL.html 2009-10-30 11:03:48  來源: 網易體育 這個週末,安切洛蒂將帶著弟子奔赴銳步球場。即使在這週三,藍軍以4-0的比 分在斯坦福橋大勝對手。那場比賽的進球功臣馬盧達提醒隊友不能因此而掉以輕心。 “我們這個賽季在主場的表現非常出色,至今為止,我們拿下了在斯坦福橋打的 每一場比賽。在主場,即使對陣利物浦,我們也能很漂亮的贏得比賽。”馬盧達顯然 對球隊的主場戰績十分滿意,“然而到了客場我們卻是另外一個樣子,1-3不敵維甘, 1-2被阿斯頓維拉逆轉。就因為這兩場客場的失利,我們兩次讓出了聯賽榜首的位置。 此時的我們正處在榜首,而曼聯也只落後我們兩分。情況驚人的類似,希望歷史不要 重演。” “我們用大勝結束了之前的兩場比賽,5-0,4-0這樣的比分可能讓我們的隊員們 認為,在與博爾頓這樣的中流球隊的比賽中,進球是一件多麼容易的事情。”這位法 國進攻核心繼續說道,“輕敵是一件可怕的事情,想想,他們在斯坦福橋的鎩羽而歸 之後,會一成不變與我們對戰在銳步球場?” “比賽的前15分鐘是最重要的,我們必須有心理準備。在盃賽中吃到一場慘敗後 博爾頓將士們肯定想證明自己。”馬盧達表達了自己的擔憂,“在領先的情況下我們 不夠集中注意力,這我們應該反思的。客場對維拉的那場比賽,我們率先破門,然而 在1-0領先的大好形勢下,我們表現得有些放鬆。隨後我們為此付出了代價,讓對手 打進兩個球。” 顯然,馬盧達的擔憂是有道理的。博爾頓的主帥梅格森就在賽後表示:“我很高 興這個週末我們再一次遇見切爾西。我保證,屆時我們的狀態肯定不會那樣的糟糕。 我會努力調整弟子們的心態,讓他們在週六有好的發揮。”當然,進攻大將戴維斯的 回歸,讓梅格森對週末的這場比賽更加期待。 (本文來源:網易體育 作者:涼茶) --------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~1842329,00.html MALOUDA: 99 NOT OUT Posted on: Fri 30 Oct 2009 If selected this afternoon, Florent Malouda will make his 100th Chelsea appearance, yet his focus remains on repairing the club's run of poor away form. We have lost our last two Premier League games on our travels, only the second time this has happened since the winger's arrival at Stamford Bridge in the summer of 2007, but he is looking to reverse that trend this afternoon at Bolton. 'It is important to win because we have lost two times away and it is good to get more away points. I guess it will be very difficult because they have lost 4-0 against us on Wednesday, and when you play a team again after that you want to show something else, a different way, and this is a normal reaction, so we have to be ready to match this and play our game like we did at home,' Malouda said. 'The away form is important, we had a chance to get back on top, we are two points ahead and have to carry on and still be on top before we play Man U next weekend.' The Frenchman was speaking before travelling north after training on Friday, relaxing in the Cobham canteen in front of the TV sports headlines, but was keen to get across it wasn't a regular occurrence. 'I don't really pay attention because when you play in a big team like Chelsea you must focus on your own team,' he argued. 'On TV I like to watch the goals and games but not all the comments and remarks. I know not everything is true, so I just think about the priorities of the games, goals and make up my own opinions.' And of his 99 games so far, Malouda picks out number 85 as his favourite so far. 'I knew I was almost at 100 so hopefully I can make it a win with 100 on Saturday, he smiled. 'My favourite one so far is probably the FA Cup Final, because it was my first title here at Chelsea.' -- “在很小的年紀,切爾西給了我一個如此難以置信的機會。這就是我想要把整個職 業生涯獻給切爾西和球迷們的原因,因為如果沒有他們,我就什麼也不是,就是這 麼簡單。” - 約翰˙特里 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 129.11.12.231

10/31 11:23, , 1F
馬盧達提醒隊友馬盧達盡量把球傳給馬盧達~~~
10/31 11:23, 1F

10/31 11:26, , 2F
馬盧達FC升超後的第100場比賽!!
10/31 11:26, 2F

10/31 16:28, , 3F
在馬盧達狀況不好的時候,馬盧達也該適時挺身而出
10/31 16:28, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1Awwoy8c (Chelsea)