[情報] 安切洛蒂需要創造型的球員

看板Chelsea作者 (首席百人隊長)時間15年前 (2009/07/08 21:32), 編輯推噓6(601)
留言7則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://chelsea.webhop.net 是日車聞摘要:2009-07-07 07 Jul 09 11:28 PM *安切洛蒂談及他的球員收購目標。他認為卻爾西現時最需要的是創造型球員:「我 認為卻爾西是一支強隊、一支偉大球隊、一支體力化球隊而有良好表現,一些有創造 力的球員能改善。不過他表示即使未能引入這類球員,球隊的創造力仍可透過靈活的 戰術運用促成,並非必然需透過新球員而達成《官網》 --------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://sports.163.com/09/0708/08/5DMFG4RU00051CCL.html 2009-07-08 08:09:51  來源: 網易體育  作者:junior 弗格森希望歐文能夠彌補C羅或者特維斯離開後的進球能力缺失,但安帥則堅信 對歐文來說,現在切爾西太強大了,他將沒有立足之地。斯坦福橋的鋒線上站著德羅 巴、阿內爾卡、卡盧。 “因為我們現在擁有非常出色的前鋒在隊裡,德羅巴,阿內爾卡,卡盧。”安切 洛蒂說。藍軍自己也從曼城簽下了19歲英格蘭前鋒斯圖里奇,對此,安切洛蒂表示: “斯圖里奇是個年輕球員,但他有潛力成為一個偉大射手。” “歐文是個偉大的射手,但目前他處於低潮,不過,我並不認為他是個老將, 他還年輕,只有29歲。曼聯肯定已經失去了兩位重要球員,但曼聯仍有一支偉大球隊 因為他們有許多好球員,也擁有傳統,這在組建一支球隊中也是重要的。” --------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~1715221,00.html CARLO'S CREATION THEORY Posted on: Tue 07 Jul 2009 Carlo Ancelotti has revealed that a 'creative player' is high on his wish list of potential squad reinforcements. As the new manager begins work on the training pitch in a quest to stamp his ideas on the team's style of play, the highly-experienced Italian believes there is more than one way to bring about attractive, winning football - but he certainly doesn't rule out another new signing as a preferred option. 'I think Chelsea is a strong team, a great team, a physical team that plays very well and can be improved with some creative players,' he says at the start of his first full week in charge. 'And we are looking for these players. 'But you can be creative not only with creative players. You can be creative with creative ideas and a creative organisation. You can change the idea of the team with the same players. 'I would like to have a team that plays well, plays good, creative football and naturally I would like to win. For a coach it is important to win but it is important to build a team with good characteristics, to play well, to play with organisation.' Two international stars much in the headlines this summer who fall into the creative category are France's Franck Ribery and Brazil's Kaka'. The former has been linked with several clubs, Chelsea and Real Madrid among them. The latter has already made the Madrid move. Back in January it looked briefly as if Manchester City would be Kaka''s new home before he opted to stay at AC Milan for the remainder of the Ancelotti reign. 'Manchester City was very close to Kaka',' admits his former coach, 'but the difficulty is that Manchester City don't play in the Champions League and for players it is important to play in the Champions League. Plus football is not only salaries, it is emotion, passion, it is many other things. 'Ribery is for sure a great player, but Ribery I think stays in Bayern Munich,' Ancelotti adds. One big name player who has moved clubs this summer but did not tempt our new manager is Manchester United's latest addition, Michael Owen. 'Because now we have very good strikers in the team - Drogba, Anelka, Kalou. Sturridge is a young player but he can potentially be a great striker,' he explains. 'Michael Owen is a great striker and at the moment is in a low period, but I think he is not an old player, he is young at 29. For sure Manchester United have lost two important players but United maintain a great team because they have a lot of good players and also have a tradition, and this is also important to build a team.' And when it comes to building at Chelsea, Ancelotti senses a desire for him to bring to an end the recent rapid turnover of managers. 'We have to change this; we want to change this situation. I saw in this month all the people that work in this club and I feel there is a good feeling with me and I can do great work here. 'I think that I, Roman [Abramovich] and the club have the same objectives to do very well in this season and the next seasons.' -- ★JamesCaesar 像 jasontang 這麼帥 又有才學的人 ★JamesCaesar 散發出來的氣質就是跟我們不一樣啊 To JamesCaesar: 偉哉 不愧是偶像 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 86.167.218.250

07/08 21:52, , 1F
Malouda會創造新髮型這樣算嗎?
07/08 21:52, 1F

07/08 22:25, , 2F
$科會創造新緋聞算嘛?
07/08 22:25, 2F

07/08 23:38, , 3F
看成注重造型...那這樣58L果然是世界第一
07/08 23:38, 3F

07/08 23:51, , 4F
Seedorf會創造優良人格....
07/08 23:51, 4F