[情報] 切赫也加入蘭帕德勸留聯盟

看板Chelsea作者 (首席百人隊長)時間16年前 (2008/07/07 16:49), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_3788118,00.html Cech backing for Scolari By Peter Fraser Last updated: 7th July 2008 "Mr Scolari is a world Cup winner and everywhere he goes he has success every time, so I hope he can bring this to Chelsea," Cech told Sky Sports News. "斯科拉里是世界盃冠軍,他在哪裡都可以獲得成功,我希望他可以把成功帶到卻爾 西來。" "There is the quality in the squad and, seeing the quality of the manager and the team he is bringing in, I am really sure that we will challenge for all the titles again." "我們的陣容很棒,現在又有了新教練和教練團,我很確定我們能再次挑戰所有的冠 軍獎盃。" Cech is also eager for Chelsea to keep hold of Frank Lampard, who is a target of Internazionale, and admits the midfielder would be a major loss. 切赫也希望蘭帕德留下。 "It is always difficult to replace someone who scores more than 20 goals a season from midfield for four years in a row," added Cech. "要取代一名連續四年進超過20球的中場是件很困難的事。" "He (Lampard) is still negotiating so hopefully that goes well because you always welcome players with that sort of quality. He has been a key player for Chelsea since he joined." "他目前還在談,我希望談判順利,畢竟有實力的球員總是受到大家歡迎,他是卻爾 西的關鍵球員,從加盟後就是。" Meanwhile, Cech is keen for Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo - who is at the centre of this summer's biggest transfer saga as Real Madrid pursue his services - to stay in the Premier League. 切赫也不希望小小羅離開。 "He was the best player last season because everything he did was perfect," Cech continued. "Everyone is speaking about him leaving. I hope that everyone stays and the league remains the same." "他是上賽季最好的球員,我希望他能留在這個聯賽。" -- ╔══╗╔╗╔╗╔══╗╔╗ ╔══╗╔══╗╔══╗ ║╔═╝║╚╝║║╔═╝║║ ║╔═╝║╔═╝║╔╗║ ║║ ║╔╗║║╔═╝║║ ╚═╗║║╔═╝║╚╝║ ║╚═╗║║║║║╚═╗║╚═╗╔═╝║║╚═╗║╔╗║ ╚══╝╚╝╚╝╚══╝╚══╝╚══╝╚══╝╚╝╚╝ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.171.2.133

07/07 17:24, , 1F
因為切赫可以撲到小小羅的點球~
07/07 17:24, 1F

07/07 22:53, , 2F
所以切赫不能去土耳其XDDD
07/07 22:53, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #18STYrHt (Chelsea)