[情報] 莫里尼奧想學德語or義大利話

看板Chelsea作者 (射門。得分。歐冠)時間16年前 (2007/09/22 12:28), 編輯推噓8(801)
留言9則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/sol/new...b&mp=rm&news=1 線上觀看 http://www.sendspace.com/file/xphldh 視頻下載 http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2174548,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=7 Mourinho says next job will be outside England Matt Scott and David Hytner Saturday September 22, 2007 Matt Scott and David Hytner Saturday September 22, 2007 The Guardian · Portuguese says 'next step will be in another country' (老大要開始學德語或者義大利話,因為可能工作上需要。) · Levy's attempt to lure him to White Hart Lane fails (熱刺不會是老大的下一站。) Jose Mourinho said last night that his next job would not be in England, a statement which will frustrate Tottenham Hotspur, who were preparing an audacious bid to make him their manager. Asked if he would manage in the Premier League again, the former Chelsea manager said, "For sure I want [to]," but added: "I don't want it in my next step." Mourinho doused hopes at White Hart Lane by revealing that he intended to take up a position elsewhere before any potential return to the managerial circle in England. "I don't want to leave Chelsea's and go immediately to another door," he said. "I think my next step must be another country, must be another experience, another football. But I am 44, I hope I have many years in front of me. I love English football and I don't change a single word I've said before." He stressed that he did not want an extended period out of the game: "I am not tired. I don't need one, two, three, four months off." Mourinho, who said he would not be seeking to manage the Portugal national team, also told Sky Sports News that he planned to learn another language. "I have to choose between Italian and German," he said, fuelling speculation about his next destination. "I am ready for every country, for every project, I just hope that the next one I am surrounded by love so I can express everything I have to express in terms of my qualities as a manager." He refused to be drawn on the reasons behind his departure from Stamford Bridge but echoed the club's assertion that it had been by mutual agreement. "For me Chelsea is a period that finished," he said. "I keep the good things in my heart and nothing else. I'm not saying that I'm happy. I'm saying that I'm happy that I finished my work at Chelsea Football Club. He agreed with the club's previous statement that swift action was needed to prevent a fractious situation getting worse. "When people don't want to sack and the manager doesn't want to close the door you could go on and on and on," he said. "No problem with that, but I think it was the best situation." He reflected positively on his dealings with the English officials, media and his fellow managers in the Premier League, saying: "One or another frustration with referees doesn't stop me saying [England has] very good referees, honest people. Some of them were calling today. The English press, if you understand their philosophy, it was very funny to play their game. Salt and pepper every day. Other managers, great people, top people. Very supportive and very nice to me." Spurs had lost no time in making an approach for Mourinho's services. The chairman, Daniel Levy, told Mourinho's agent, Jorge Mendes, that the Portuguese could name his terms as manager at White Hart Lane. Mendes responded by telling Levy that Mourinho was bound by a clause in his contract at Chelsea stipulating that he was not permitted to take the reins at any other Premier League club for 12 months. Levy then sought legal advice and was told that under UK law it would seem unenforceable, being a restraint of trade, particularly if it turned out that Mourinho was sacked. The Chelsea chairman, Bruce Buck, was reticent on the subject yesterday. "With regard to his contract, I'll say that obviously the specific terms are confidential but there is nothing in that contract that I as a corporate lawyer would consider unusual in the context of an executive leaving a corporate entity," he said. Spurs' pursuit of Mourinho indicates that Martin Jol's position as manager at White Hart Lane has not become any safer despite Thursday's emphatic 6-1 win over Anorthosis Famagusta of Cyprus in the Uefa Cup. ~~~~~ 記者也要開始學德語或者義大利話,到時候好申請外派。 ~~~~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.225.74.53

09/22 13:54, , 1F
該不會真的要去尤文
09/22 13:54, 1F

09/22 14:17, , 2F
去卡里亞歷吧,雖然三叉戟都跑了 XDDD
09/22 14:17, 2F

09/22 14:50, , 3F
去尤文...拉老會生氣吧...
09/22 14:50, 3F

09/22 14:52, , 4F
去尤文就幽默了...
09/22 14:52, 4F