[情報] 切赫曾擔心特里傷勢

看板Chelsea作者 (射門。得分。歐冠)時間17年前 (2007/02/27 17:31), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=450673 翻譯:vito/ http://www.chelsea.net.cn/forum/read.php?tid=10611 Cech reveals Terry emotion By Chris Stanton - Created on 25 Feb 2007 Petr Cech admits John Terry's head injury evoked painful memories for him and dedicated Sunday's Carling Cup final win to the Chelsea skipper. 切赫認為特里在昨天比賽中受的傷會影響到他的記憶。 Terry was knocked unconscious after catching a boot from Arsenal's Abou Diaby and Cech admits, after his own recent history of head injuries, he was particularly concerned for his skipper. 特里在被迪亞比踢中面部以後出現了昏厥狀況。對此,剛剛從類似的傷病中恢復過來的 切赫感到尤為關心。 Terry was eventually taken from the pitch to a nearby hospital but recovered sufficiently to join his jubilant team-mates at The Millennium Stadium post-match. 特里在當時就被送往了比賽場地附近的醫院,但是他恢復的很快,並且再賽後回到了加 迪夫千年體育場與隊友一起慶祝了本賽季的首冠。 "I think it was one of the worst moments I have experienced on the pitch, because my injury I can't even remember but when I saw the reaction of all the players I knew it wasn't going to be easy and the first three or four minutes after JT's injury I had a lot of emotion," Cech told Sky Sports. "那次受傷是我在比賽場上最糟糕的記憶了,即使記得不是很清楚,但是我曾經也受過這 樣的傷,所以在JT受傷三四分鐘以後我很為他擔心,而且我也看到了場上其他球員的反映 。" "There was still a lot of minutes to play and we wanted to do it for JT as well because it is always a big blow when you see an injury like this but we were determined to win the cup." "比賽還有很長時間才會結束,我們想為特裏贏得這個冠軍。即使他的受傷對我們是一個 很大的打擊,但是我們決心要擊敗對手。" Cech paid credit to the performance of Arsene Wenger's young side but believes Chelsea's superior experience proved the difference. 切赫給了溫格的青年軍很高的評價,但是他更相信是藍軍的主帥穆裏尼奧的豐富的經驗為 球隊帶來了轉機。 "I think you have to give them [Arsenal] credit because they had a great game but our experience in the end won it," he added. "我認為阿森納的球員理應得到褒獎,他們踢了一場偉大的比賽,但是我們在最後時刻的 經驗幫助我們獲得了冠軍。" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.121.196.93

02/27 17:33, , 1F
難兄難弟
02/27 17:33, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #15u_gC3j (Chelsea)