[情報] 老大感慨後防... 展望未來

看板Chelsea作者 (首席百人隊長)時間17年前 (2007/01/02 22:39), 編輯推噓9(903)
留言12則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.chelsea.net.cn/forum/read.php?tid=10046 REACTION: JOSE OFFERS 'NO DEFENCE' 31.dec.2006 翻譯:最愛特里 While others may have been surprised with Chelsea conceding a brace for the fourth consecutive game, the draw against Fulham came as no shock to Jose Mourinho. 當其他人驚訝於切爾西四場比賽丟兩分的時候,穆里尼奧對於和富勒姆的平局一點也 不感到意外。 "If everybody knows that Chelsea at this moment cannot defend, I am the first one to know that. When the opponent sees one mistake, and another mistake, and another mistake, they smell the chance and they keep going until the end. “如果人人都知道現在的切爾西沒有防守,那麼我是第一個知道的。當對手看到我們 一次失誤,又一次失誤,再一次失誤,他們覺得有機會,並且攻擊到最後。” "This is exactly the opposite of previous periods. Before they know they cannot score and they don't have the belief so it's easy for us to control matches." “這和以前的情況恰好相反。當對手們知道沒機會進球,他們就失去了信念,我們就 很容易控制比賽了。” Both angry and frustrated, Mourinho reflected on the game. 憤怒和失敗,這是穆里尼奧對比賽的評價。 "The first 15 minutes, we had five chances to score, some with an open goal, and we didn't score. They had nothing but with the first chance scored. “前15分鐘,我們有五次機會進球,包括一個單刀球,而我們卻沒能進球。機會不多 的他們第一次機會就進球了。” "Against Wigan and Everton, we won in the last minute and the opponent had no chance to recover. But when they have 15 or 20 minutes, we cannot hold them. “對維甘和埃弗頓,我們最後階段進球,對手沒機會扳平。但是如果還有15-20分鐘, 我們不能保持到最後。” "In this country everybody has tall and strong strikers, they put the ball in the box, and you need to have very strong central defenders. At the moment, we don't dominate the game in the air. I think if you play with this defence in another championship or even in the Champions League, it is not a big deal." “在這個國家裡,每隊都有高大的強力中鋒,他們把球傳到禁區裡,你得有強力中衛 才行。目前,我們的高空球並沒有優勢。如果你以這樣的防線去打另外的聯賽,或者 是冠軍聯賽,肯定會很不妙。” Fate has conspired to rob us of two world class goalkeepers, our inspirational leader JT, in-form winger Arjen Robben and influential midfielder Joe Cole. Currently we are forced to field our only remaining central defender, Ricardo Carvalho, alongside out of position Paulo Ferreira, in front of our third choice goalkeeper, Hilario. 命運捉弄了我們的兩位世界級門將,我們的精神領袖特里,以及狀態正佳的邊鋒羅本 和天才喬˙科爾。現在我們的門將希拉里奧前面,現在只剩一名中衛卡瓦略,搭檔是 費雷拉。 These missing players are not excuses for our current form, they are reasons. They are facts. 球員的缺席不是目前我們表現的藉口,他們只是理由,是事實。 "We cannot defend, we are conceding incredible goals and in attack we have one player performing and scoring goals. All the others are not doing enough - Sheva is not performing, Shaun is not performing, Kalou is not performing," the manager acknowledged ruefully. “我們不會防守,我們莫名其妙的丟球。進攻上我們只有一個隊員在進球。其他人都 做的不夠 — 舍甫琴柯沒有表現,小賴特沒有,卡盧也沒有。”穆帥遺憾的承認。 "Paulo is not a central defender, he does what he can do," shrugged Mourinho. "Hilario is our third goalkeeper, he plays to the maximum he can. “保羅不是中衛,他只能做自己能做到的,”穆里尼奧無奈的說。“希拉里奧是我們 的第三門將,他發揮了自己最大的能力。” "Ricardo is the only central defender. He's played the last ten consecutive matches, he's been injured for the last couple of months and is doing the maximum he can because he knows he is the only one we have to play there." “里卡多是僅有的一名中衛,他已經連續踢了10場比賽,但幾個月前他就傷了,現在 他也在盡自己最大的努力,因為他明白他是我們僅有的中衛。” With the transfer window about to open, will Mourinho seek to shore up his depleted defence? 轉會窗口即將開放,穆里尼奧會不會尋求提升後防實力的辦法? "If the club asks for my opinion, I would say yes. But, at the same time, when I see the eyes of some clubs open wide and they go for absolutely incredible money for very ordinary players, I would say no. For a normal player, you cannot pay a fortune. “如果俱樂部徵求我的意見,我會肯定。不過如果我的看中某個俱樂部的球員,而他 們對普通的隊員開出天價,我會說不,對一個普通球員,你不能接受這個價格。” "If it is like that, then we go with the players we have. I need the best goalkeeper in the world back. I need the best central defender in the world back. I don't need millions." “如果真是這樣的話,那我們就以現有的球員來比賽。我需要世界最佳門將的回歸, 我也需要世界最佳中後衛的回歸。我不需要那幾百萬英鎊。” Inevitably the question was fired as to why we find ourselves so short in defence. Why did we sell William Gallas and Robert Huth? 問題不可避免的涉及到為什麼我們的防守這麼差。為什麼我們賣掉加拉斯和胡特? "Good question," accepted Mourinho, "but there is no answer. They are not here any more and, to be fair, they are both injured now." “好問題,”穆里尼奧承認,“不過沒有答案,這裡也再不會有他們,公平的說,他 們現在都受傷無法上場。” Of the injured players, Mourinho was hopeful that he would have JT and Arjen Robben back shortly but was less than optimistic about a swift return for Joe Cole. “對於受傷的球員,穆里尼奧希望特里和羅本不久就能復出,不過對喬˙科爾的復出 他並不樂觀。” "Joe is, I think, an injury forever or at least for the season. He's been injured since the 4th August. He comes for a week, he's injured again. Now he has a stress fracture and has to make a decision about whether to have surgery." “我想,喬˙科爾的傷是永久性的,或者至少是整個賽季。自從8月4號受傷後,他只 回來一個星期就再次受傷。現在他的骨折還需要決定是否進行手數。” -- 當我漫遊在斯坦弗森林時,我看見了雀爾西,米爾斯的女兒,在傍晚初升的明月中, 在泰晤士河旁一處林地空間上翩然舞蹈。所有痛苦的記憶都離開了我,我像落入迷離 幻境中一般,因為雀爾西伊露維塔兒女中最美的一位。她身上那襲藍色的衣裳宛如 萬里無雲的晴空,她灰色的眼睛像是傍晚群星閃爍的天空;她的斗篷上繡著金色的花 朵,她的頭髮漆黑如暮色中的陰影。她的榮光與美好,就像樹葉上的光芒,像是潺潺 流水,像是這迷離世界上方閃爍的繁星;她臉上有閃亮的光輝 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.172.193.115

01/02 23:04, , 1F
以前只要1-0就可以躺著等收攤了....現在......XD
01/02 23:04, 1F

01/02 23:05, , 2F
XD 樓上說的好 XD
01/02 23:05, 2F

01/02 23:04, , 3F
突然懷念起以前的1-0...
01/02 23:04, 3F

01/02 23:16, , 4F
所以還是進攻吧 反正靠防守贏不了就來進個五球吧
01/02 23:16, 4F