[情報] 莫里尼奧:切赫情況好轉

看板Chelsea作者 (口禾火 瘦寶貝)時間17年前 (2006/10/18 13:34), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?hlid=422612&m=10&y=2006&nav=news&sub=latest+news Mourinho: Cech is improving Tuesday, Oct 17, 2006 Jose Mourinho has provided the latest update on his goalkeeper Petr Cech who is recovering in hospital from a fractured skull. 魔力鳥的最新情報 The Chelsea manager visited Cech on Monday following surgery for a depressed fracture sustained on Saturday. On Tuesday afternoon, he was in position to give news of an improvement in condition. ‘Yesterday I was not happy to see him,’ said Mourinho, ‘because it was quite a bit shocking. But today I am happier because the news is better. There was an evolution from yesterday. ‘Today he can speak properly which yesterday he couldn’t do. He knows who he is, he knows what he does. He wants a television so he can see the football tomorrow. 魔力鳥說 切赫一天前還無法說話 今天已經可以與他交談 切赫要一台電視機 他想要 看明天的比賽 (淚) ‘The evolution is much better and that makes myself and the group much happier than yesterday. 這突破性的好轉讓我很開心 ‘In relation to my words after the game in Reading,’ Mourinho continued, ‘I don’t change one single word of my interviews after the game. ‘Every time I see the incident, the more sure I am about my judgement. 對於與雷丁賽後做出的指控 魔力鳥不做任何改變 立場不變 ‘If I changed, I would change for stronger words which I don’t want to do. I just want to try to forget it.’ 如果真要改變的話 我會用更嚴厲的字眼 Mourinho also dampened down suggestions that his other keeper injured at the weekend, Carlo Cudicini, could be back in action as soon as Saturday’s game with Portsmouth. 魔力鳥也不認為他會在週末港嘴的比賽中讓酷哥上場(驚) ‘Carlo is with us, in the dressing room doing a few exercises, but he cannot play football,’ cautioned the manager. ‘The risk to the human being is in front of football. 為了酷哥的安全 決定不讓他上場 ‘Carlo is more important than football results and he is not playing at the weekend.’ 卡爾羅比比賽成績更重要 Mourinho did however express hope that Cudicini would be back in action with another week’s recovery time. He also said the option of bringing in new goalkeeper to restore the complement in the short term would be given thought. 酷哥可能還需要一週時間休息 而引進另外一名守門員的計畫也在考慮中 -- 所以今晚確定是希拉里奧的天下了~加油阿 -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.7.59

10/18 13:51, , 1F
那誰是替補門降?
10/18 13:51, 1F

10/18 13:54, , 2F
阿秘駝佛哦 我沒看過這個門將上場過 噗
10/18 13:54, 2F

10/18 14:47, , 3F
恭喜切赫好轉 你果然是好傢伙 可惜今天沒法跟你較量
10/18 14:47, 3F

10/18 16:13, , 4F
Don't watch Petr......for ur health..-o-
10/18 16:13, 4F