[情報] 老大和肯揚談左後衛和左邊鋒

看板Chelsea作者 (首席百人隊長)時間18年前 (2006/07/21 18:08), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?hlid=404524 Jose talks left-backs and left-wingers at adidas launch Thursday, Jul 20, 2006 Speaking at today's launch of the new adidas Chelsea home kit, Jose Mourinho confirmed that a left-back will be top of his summer shopping list should Asier Del Horno leave the club. 掛著展示新衣的羊頭,其實是要賣轉會的狗肉。 After the brand new kit design, modelled by Michael Essien, Salomon Kalou and Carlo Cudicini, had been unveiled to the media at Stamford Bridge, Mourinho and chief executive Peter Kenyon answered questions. 埃辛卡勞庫哥看似是主角,但老大和肯揚才是重點。 http://www.chelseafc.com/images/-NEWS/news_newhomekit06b.jpg
Damien Duff and Arjen Robben were also discussed, but first the Chelsea manager dealt with the left-back situation in light of reports that Del Horno is set to move back to Spain. 今日主題 - 達夫羅本德爾奧諾。 “We have to wait to see what is happening with Del Horno but if we arrive at a conclusion in selling him, there is a space and that space has to go to a good player,” said Mourinho. He was asked if Ashley Cole would be the target. 表面上遮遮掩掩,但實際上還是要把德爾賣掉。 “Ashley Cole is a good player, yes. But Ashley Cole is an Arsenal player and I don't think it is correct to say something. 不敢談阿什利˙柯爾,大概是怕又被人家說私通球員然後罰款。 “Wayne Bridge is coming back. His period in Fulham was good for them, for him and for us and he is a player that we trust. From the press point of view we are connected to every good left-back in European football. At the moment we have Del Horno and Bridge and I repeat, Ashley Cole is an Arsenal player.” 捲毛先生歸來。 “We have been in a frenzy in terms of Chelsea being linked with every player,” agreed Kenyon. “We have done some significant business with Michael Ballack and Andriy Shevchenko before the World Cup. There is one position we would like to strengthen and we hope we can conclude that in time.” 肯揚馬上戳破老大的官話,就是要補強左後衛。 Two other left-sided Chelsea players, Damien Duff and Arjen Robben, have also been the subject of newspaper speculation in recent weeks. Stories have suggested Duff is Tottenham-bound and Robben is a Real Madrid target. 傳說達夫去熱刺,羅本去皇馬。 “What I can say about Damien is it is not true that he didn't play a lot last season,” pointed out Mourinho. “In fact last season he played more matches than the season before and last season he had surgery and didn't play for a month. You cannot say the reason that there is a possible desire to leave Chelsea is because he was not playing a lot. 達夫上賽季出場其實比上上賽季更多,所以你不能說他因為上場過少而想走。 “He is a player we love. He is a player we have an open relationship with and it is because of that relationship that we are thinking about all the possibilities. But for sure he is a player we are happy to keep. 喔喔,老大真愛達夫 (不過愛達夫幹嘛還買卡勞?) “I can repeat more or less the words I had with him. I have always in my squad a few players I want to leave. I have always a lot of players I am desperate to keep. I have always a few I would like to keep but I have no courage to keep them when I cannot promise 75 per cent of the matches. 總之就是不可能讓達夫上場75%,要留人沒什麼說服力啦。 “The players we don't want to keep are the players we move. The players we want very much to keep we say that. And I can give an example. The example is Robben, a player we keep 100 per cent for sure. 羅本身為 "真" 愛將,當然要全力留下來。 “Damien Duff is the type of player I like as a player and a person but I listened to him for a couple of hours and could understand what he has in his mind. But after that it becomes business and he is such a good player I don't think he is easy business for another club.” 喔喔,老大還真是愛達夫啊,超愛的,所以要賣貴一點。 Kenyon had an unambiguous statement to add to Mourinho's words on Robben. 光頭負責做結尾。 “There has been no formal approach for him and if there was one, it would be rebuffed. Arjen has said he wants to stay at Chelsea and Jose has made our position on that very clear.” 羅本也愛卻爾西啊。 by Paul Mason http://www.chelseafc.com/images/-STOCK/stock_mourinho18.jpg
腦細胞和頭髮成正比? -- Trust No 1 別 相 信 任 何 人 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.250.30

07/21 19:26, , 1F
真有點捨不得duff........
07/21 19:26, 1F

07/22 13:02, , 2F
靠....偏心啦....討厭
07/22 13:02, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #14mAUH5K (Chelsea)