[情報] 莫里尼奧透露今夏轉會三進三出

看板Chelsea作者 (老臭蟲沒拿社區盾)時間18年前 (2006/04/15 09:02), 編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
莫里尼奧透露今夏轉會三進三出 巴拉克外兩位置待強援 2006年04月14日 新浪體育   雖然本賽季尚未結束,但切爾西似乎已經開始為新賽季打算,主教練莫里尼奧明確了 自己的夏季轉會計畫,他透露,下賽季前切爾西將引進三名新球員,頂掉隊內的三個人, 不過他提到的具體名字只有巴拉克。   "我們將更換三名球員,"莫里尼奧說,"三個想踢上更多比賽的人,或者在俱樂部過 得不開心的人。也可能是讓我感到不快的人,那些沒有任何貢獻的人。"在離隊的問題上 ,切爾西已經放走了斯梅爾京,雅羅西克等外租球員回來的可能性也不大,莫里尼奧談的 是目前陣容中的人,但他沒有透露到底是誰。   "我將用三個新球員來取代這些人,"莫里尼奧繼續說道,"我要說,今年夏天將會有 三個新球員到來,這是一個自然而然的過程。我們有一個很好的陣容,球員年齡結構也不 錯,沒有人將要結束自己的職業生涯--33歲的馬克萊萊是年齡最大的,但他看上去卻像是 最年輕的那個。"   "我們並不需要大換血,正常情況下,我們將買一名後衛、一名中場和一名前鋒。我 對巴拉克很感興趣,希望他能來到切爾西,不過其他的兩個位置,我們還要進行考察。"   從目前的情況看,巴拉克是最有可能在夏天加盟切爾西的人,他最有可能成為莫里尼 奧提到的那名中場,巴拉克本人公開承認,正在和藍軍進行嚴肅認真的談判。引進巴拉克 ,除了支付高工資外,切爾西將省下一筆不菲的轉會費,用於其他位置的加強。   在後衛線上,莫里尼奧極有可能引進邊路選手,本賽季至今奧爾諾等正選邊衛的表現 不夠穩定,反倒不如客串的加拉斯讓人放心。當然,所有人最感興趣的是莫里尼奧所說的 "新前鋒",最近切爾西迷上了雙中鋒陣型,這提高了對鋒線人員品質和儲備的要求,阿布 拉莫維奇曾明確指示莫里尼奧,不惜代價引進一名鋒線大牌,究竟誰能在夏天來到斯坦福 橋,恐怕將是這個夏天切爾西在轉會市場上最讓人感興趣的懸念。(王西) ============================================================================== http://tinyurl.com/hlcgq Some are likely to leave this summer. "We change three players. Three players who want to play more and are not very happy in the club, or some players I am frustrated with and have nothing to give to us. I change them for three other players. I would say three players will come in in the summer. It is the natural process. We have a good squad, players at a good age, not players finishing their career. Makalele is the oldest player [33] and he looks the youngest one." (今夏可能會三進三出,三名想離開的人可能是在切爾西不愉快的或者想多打比賽的人。) As for a possible move for Ashley Cole, Mourinho reacts with an immediate: "No. No. No. We have Asier Del Horno. We have Wayne Bridge. William Gallas is a central defender, the best position for him, but in an emergency we have him there. So, no, we are not looking for Ashley Cole." The Cole for Chelsea story could run a bit longer, though. (關於Ashley Cole傳聞,沒有這回事x3,我們已經有德爾奧諾、布里奇和加拉斯。) Any deals will be sorted out by Kenyon, the chief executive with whom Mourinho is depicted as being at odds. "It is completely untrue," Chelsea's manager stresses. "Every time something comes in the press, Peter tells me: 'Here they are again'." Earlier this week, Kenyon insisted he was "100 per cent" supportive of Mourinho. (莫里尼奧表示沒有和肯揚意見不合。) "Sometimes Peter feels the need to say something because when people keep reading it, maybe they believe is true. The reality is that there is a big respect. I would never bring a player to the club without [consulting] Peter because he has the business in his hands. (有時肯揚認為需要對外界澄清不合傳聞,否則讀者對這傳聞看多了反而會信以為真。) "I could never say: 'Bring me this player,' if the business is not a business that Peter wants to accept. He could never say: 'I want this player in the club.' I am responsible for the sports area. I could say: 'This player is good business for you but I don't want the player in sports terms.' All is possible with communication and understanding." All is possible with Mourinho. (我不會強迫肯揚買我喜愛的球員,肯揚也不會強迫我接收不適用切爾西的球員。) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.121.203.108

04/15 10:56, , 1F
版主預測一下三近三出吧
04/15 10:56, 1F

04/15 11:25, , 2F
我認為亞洛西克根本就不能算在內,他已是外編球員
04/15 11:25, 2F

04/15 11:29, , 3F
前鋒...不會是傳說中的...沒可能啊
04/15 11:29, 3F

04/15 12:38, , 4F
買個科隆王子Podolski....
04/15 12:38, 4F