[情報] 我的ㄧ天 - 蘭帕德

看板Chelsea作者 (老臭蟲沒拿社區盾)時間18年前 (2005/10/16 22:14), 編輯推噓12(1203)
留言15則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/0,,176-1813689,00.html A Life in the Day: Frank Lampard Interview by Ria Higgins October 16, 2005 The Chelsea and England footballer, 27, lives in Chelsea with his Spanish fiancee, Elen, also 27, their baby daughter, Luna, and their french mastiff, Daphne "The alarm on my mobile is set for 8, but with the baby I'm often already awake. At the moment we've got a maternity nurse helping Elen, but once she goes, I'm sure things will get a lot earlier, a lot more hectic. Right now I've got about three-quarters of an hour before I leave for training. I don't bother showering. I just freshen up, stick on jeans and trainers, let the dog out and get her food. Daphne's a french mastiff — like the one in that movie Turner & Hooch. She slobbers a bit, but she's got a beautiful face. Breakfast is usually a mug of strong English-breakfast tea and a bowl of Coco Pops. If I get bored, the Frosties come out. But I always go back to Coco Pops — I've been having them since I was a kid. We get The Sun, Mirror and Daily Mail delivered, so I usually have a quick flick through and then set off in the car — a blue Aston Martin — for the training ground in Cobham. I'll turn on the radio or listen to music. I like U2 and Coldplay, but James Blunt's single You're Beautiful has really stuck in my head of late. Being in the middle of a season, the sessions aren't too heavy. There are days when it's harder to motivate yourself — you're tired or have things on your mind, but on the whole I enjoy it. I'm a bit of fitness fanatic, anyway. I got that from my father. He played for West Ham. I wanted to be a footballer for as long as I can remember. It was all I thought about. But right from the start, Dad drummed it into me that as well as practice you had to be fit. So from quite a young age I'd go off with him on his two- or three-mile runs around Romford, Essex, where we lived. It paid off. By 13, I was good enough to train with two or three different professional clubs after school. I was a day pupil at a private school in Brentwood and I was determined to do well there too. I got nine O-levels, including two As and an A-star, and my teachers wanted me to go on and do A-levels. But if I was going to make a real go of the football, I knew I couldn't. Sometimes I think that if I hadn't made it as a footballer, I'd quite like to have been a lawyer. Training lasts about an hour and a half, then it's in the shower and lunch. I eat at the grounds, where they do things like pastas, salads, meat, chicken and fish. There's not much I don't like when it comes to food, and there aren't too many rules about what we should and shouldn't eat. But obviously, for extra energy, I tend to load up with more carbs a couple of days before a game. After lunch I try to keep my days clear, so I can head back home to Elen and the baby. But I do a bit of charity work and I'm currently involved in the Tesco Sport for Schools & Clubs scheme, which is aimed at inspiring kids to take up a sport. Luna's still only two months old, but I've already bought her first Chelsea outfit. I even got her a shirt with No 8 on the back — the full works. When I got it I didn't show Elen, I just rushed upstairs and put it on Luna. When I came down and Elen saw her, she said: "She's not going out of the house dressed like that!" I love singing nursery rhymes to Luna. The only thing is, I can't remember most of the words, so I have to make them up. In the afternoon, Mum often pops round for a cup of tea. Her and Dad have bought a place in London, which is great, and also means they're at all the games. I'm very close to Mum — a real mummy's boy, to be honest. We're very similar. Quite sensitive, quite shy. Whereas Dad's been the big influence on my career, Mum's been the one who shaped me as a person: you know, how to treat people, manners, that kind of thing. These days she juggles a lot of her time between me and my two older sisters, as they've also got little girls. I'll usually take Daphne out for a walk or a run. Or sometimes I'll go out shopping. Occasionally I'll have a blast. The other day I bought a couple of lovely Yves Saint Laurent suits in Sloane Street, and this belt is from Dolce & Gabbana. I'm not really into buying the latest gadgets, but I do appreciate something like a good watch. The one I'm wearing is an Audemars Piguet — a limited-edition Montoya. Sometimes we'll all drive out to a country village, maybe go looking for antiques — I love old furniture. We've only been in our house about six months, so we're still looking for things. One of my favourite pieces is a study table from eastern Europe. Elen and I go out for a meal a couple of times a week, but we eat in the rest of the time. I've got a thing for M&S's chicken in breadcrumbs at the minute. So it'll be something like that with jacket potato and salad. Elen mainly does the cooking, but occasionally I'll throw a few bits together — maybe a pasta with tomato, chilli and garlic. Normally it comes out okay — not always. Then we might relax in front of the telly. I love things like The Sopranos and I confess to getting addicted to things like Big Brother and The X Factor. But if it's something like Question Time, I just end up shouting at the box. Before bed I'll let the dog out, do the lights, the alarm and then I might read for a while. I recently finished The Da Vinci Code, and Roy Keane's autobiography, which was a great insight into the footballer. Sometimes, when I think about all those dreams I had as a kid and where I am now, I have to pinch myself. The hard work, the determination, the sacrifices — they all paid off. Life right now couldn't be sweeter." ~~~~ 艾琳趕快生個兒子吧~~小蘭一定很希望像老蘭帕德那樣…父子一起練球。 ~~~~ -- ╭ "When we lose it's a big day for England. Next day, no one will go to work." ~ Jose Mourinho. October 02, 2005 ╯ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.121.192.154

10/16 22:18, , 1F
我跟小蘭一樣手機當鬧鐘XD
10/16 22:18, 1F

10/16 22:27, , 2F
又一個喜歡 U2 的....
10/16 22:27, 2F

10/16 23:34, , 3F
現在生剛好火熱到世界盃軟掉...
10/16 23:34, 3F

10/17 00:34, , 4F
我也是..我對手機鈴聲敏感..鬧鐘一點屁用都沒有..XDXD
10/17 00:34, 4F