[情報] 卡爾頓.柯爾有信心等待機會

看板Chelsea作者 (老臭蟲沒拿社區盾)時間18年前 (2005/10/09 11:35), 編輯推噓6(602)
留言8則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/051008/4/e6da.html I Have A Future At Chelsea - Cole Sat 08 Oct, 6:11 PM Carlton Cole believes he is on the verge of kick-starting his stuttering Chelsea career and vindicating Jose Mourinho's faith in him. The striker, 22 next month, is yet to play for the Barclays Premiership champions this season - or barely feature in the reserves because of club policy - but is ready to take his chance when it arrives. (C.Cole下個月就滿22歲,迄今還未出現在英超賽場上,也由於球隊規定緣故鮮少出現 在預備隊,但他已經準備好隨時可能上場的機會。) Ahead of him in the pecking order is 24million signing Didier Drogba, who can frustrate Blues fans almost as much as opposition defenders, and Argentina marksman Hernan Crespo who has returned from AC Milan. (排在他前面的有德羅巴和克雷斯波。) Cole has never played in a Champions League game, but insists a first-team opportunity will arise because of Chelsea's busy European and domestic schedule. (Cole還沒打過歐洲冠軍杯,他堅決認為切爾西繁忙的賽事絕對有機會讓他發揮。) "I'm 21, Drogba is 27, Crespo is 30 - so I have a big future in front of me at Chelsea," Cole said. (我21歲,德羅巴27歲,克雷斯波30歲,所以在卻爾西,我絕對有長遠的未來。) "We'll all get our chances throughout the season because there are bound to be injuries and we've got so many games, so it will be interesting." (整個賽季有超多的比賽,傷病難免發生,所以大家都會有機會上場。) Cole was earmarked for a bright future three seasons ago when he impressed during a run in the first team, in particular with a superb strike against Sunderland, but has since been loaned to Charlton and Aston Villa for the last two campaigns. Although he had the chance to move from Stamford Bridge before the season started, Mourinho chose to keep him in the first-team squad, which encouraged the young striker. "It's a stop-start career for me so far but I'm happy because I'm back at Chelsea and if there's one injury I'm in the frame," Cole said. "If Drogba goes down or Crespo goes down for a month or two then I'm there, I'm the back-up. (假如德羅巴或克雷斯波XXㄧ兩個月,那麼我隨時待命。) (呸呸,這小孩真不會說話′‵) "It's a bit frustrating sometimes because you want to be playing all the time. Obviously the manager has taken a liking to me and he wants me there to do the job. (教練顯然對我賞識有加,所以才留住我,但有時想踢球卻不能上場打真的很令人沮喪。) "I had the chance to go in the summer but he turned them all down so obviously he has plans for me in the future." (原來夏季有可能離開切爾西,但教練回絕所有邀約,所以我想他有規劃我的未來。) Mourinho's first-team squad rarely get a chance to impress in the reserve league, which means Cole's action this season has been for Peter Taylor in the England Under-21s. Cole grabbed the first goal yesterday against Austria at Elland Road, although two strikes from Marc Janko ensured a first defeat for England in their UEFA Championship qualifying campaign. (Cole昨天在英格蘭U21率先進球領先,不過終場還是以2-1守嚐敗仗。) Taylor employed a similar formation to Chelsea for most of the game, with Cole as a lone striker, which showed how the striker could feature for his club. (U21教練Taylor使用類似切爾西的陣行,打單前鋒。) "I like to play up front alone or with another striker, at Chelsea at the moment that's the formation we're employing so it's nice to get practice in," Cole said. (打雙前鋒或者單前鋒我都喜歡,目前切爾西是單前鋒,所以我能上場實際操演不錯。) "I played in the formation in pre-season, so I'm not alien to the formation." (我對此陣式不陌生,因為開季前的暖身賽有打過。) Cole added: "I just train, I get my full games here (with the under-21s). I had one reserve game when a few of the first-team players like Glen Johnson and Wayne Bridge were coming back. (目前我在切爾西訓練,然後打滿U21比賽,之前和幾位一隊隊友打過一場預備隊比賽。) "A few of the players like Robert Huth, who weren't playing, had a run out in the reserves against Watford. It was nice for us to get on the field and play for Chelsea." Cole is also hoping the niggling injuries he sustained last season for Villa are past him, adding: "I haven't played so I haven't had the chance to get injured yet, so hopefully I can keep the injury away and get in the Chelsea set-up, play more often and see where it goes from there." (因為我還啥機會打比賽所以沒有病痛發生,但當然希望能遠離病痛才能切爾西獲得機會) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.121.217.160

10/09 12:40, , 1F
還有冰島人啊.....Orz 我比較想要他打前鋒啦
10/09 12:40, 1F

10/09 12:54, , 2F
聰明啊
10/09 12:54, 2F

10/09 17:39, , 3F
慢慢等吧,好強森的順位比較前面
10/09 17:39, 3F

10/09 19:54, , 4F
冰島人有被冷凍的感覺
10/09 19:54, 4F