Fw: [外絮] Celtics Move on without Rajon Rondo

看板Celtics作者 (Sinbo)時間11年前 (2013/01/30 05:28), 編輯推噓6(601)
留言7則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1H23wN4y ] 作者: SinboHsia (Sinbo) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] Celtics Move on without Rajon Rondo 時間: Wed Jan 30 05:26:43 2013 Celtics move on without Rajon Rondo 老賽就算沒有軟豆也會奮鬥下去。 By Greg Payne | ESPNBoston.com January 29, 2013, 2:17 PM ET WALTHAM, Mass. -- The Boston Celtics took the practice floor Tuesday for the first time since news broke that All-Star point guard Rajon Rondo would miss the remainder of the season with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his knee. 麻州的Waltham練習場上 - 今日,在得知全明星級控衛Rajon Rondo本季因他的前 十字韌帶撕裂傷全泡湯後,塞爾提克首度展開了球隊練習。 The initial shock of losing their top playmaker hit the C's hard, but Boston knows it must gather itself and continue with the 2012-13 campaign. 得知這項噩耗所帶來的衝擊使的塞爾提克全員都很不好受,然而他們必須趕緊振 作起來,一起面對剩下來的球季。 "To be honest with everybody here, I think everybody after Sunday was in a fog almost, like almost stop playing, stop bull----, kind of type of thing and just settling in," Kevin Garnett said. "I think everybody's try -ing to put their arms around the concept that (Rondo's) actually hurt -- hurt to the point where he can't play. And I think that's what's got everybody kind of like bewildered or in a fog, if you will. Even him. I think he came in this morning, seeing him in there and it was kind of just unreal. But, the fact is that it is real and, like I said, everyone's going to consolidate and pick up the pieces and try to carry this thing." Kevin Garnett:"說真格的,我想每個人都和我一樣,在星期日聽到這個噩耗後 整個人都愁雲慘霧的,我們停止嬉笑打鬧,也停止說那些平時會說的屁話,只能 面對現實。" "我想大家還在試著去接受Rondo的傷嚴重到無法上場的這件事。這 讓大家就像在迷霧裡失去方向一樣。即使是他自己也是,他早上來球場之後,看 起來似乎自己也無法接受這件事實。然而事實就是事實,我們不能改變什麼而必 須向前看" "I think we have to (come together as a team)," Garnett added later."I think we have to. To pick up the responsibility of one man, yeah, I think we have to." "我認為我們必須要團結起來" Garnett補充道。"我認為我們必須把他的責任扛 起來,沒有錯,那就是我們必須做的。" Paul Pierce echoed Garnett's thoughts on the Celtics coming together as a team for the second half of the season. Pierce同意Garnett的想法並認為塞爾提克必須在下半球季團結起來。 "It's very important. We've been feeling that way, even before Rondo got hurt," Pierce said. "We wanted to come together a little bit more, especially with the way we've been playing. But probably now even more so than ever. The chips are really stacked against us when you don't have your best player out there. But it's time to give other guys other opportunities to try to step up and elevate their game. And I know they're capable of doing it." "這十分的重要,其實我們在Rondo受傷前就已經這麼想了。"Pierce說,"我們想要 更加的團結一些,打的更加的團隊。只是現在可能必須比之前更加努力地實踐它。 儘管在失去Rondo後我們前方的阻礙已經很高了,但是時候給我們自己機會去翻越 它,而且我深信我們擁有這個能力" Pierce made it clear that Rondo can't be replaced by any one person on the team, while stressing the importance of players taking on greater responsibilities. Pierce澄清沒有任何人可以替代Rondo在球隊的角色,但也道出了其他人必須分擔 Rondo責任的重要性。 "You don't really replace a guy like Rondo. It's hard to replace All-Star guards," Pierce said. "So, it has to come from different guys probably expanding certain people's roles. Asking some other players to do what they haven't probably been doing all year, which they're going to have the opportunity to do now. So, I think we definitely have the talent to do that. I mean, we've shown it in a couple games where we've played without (Rondo). It's just about probably maintaining it now for a longer period of time than just one or two games." "你無法用任何人取代Rondo,要取代一個全明星級的控衛是很難的。" Pierce說 "所以,我們必須要給予一些人更多的責任並使他們擔任平時不用擔任的角色,要 求他們做過去整年都不曾做過的工作。我十分確定我們有那個天賦,我們已經在 Rondo未上場的一些比賽中成功擊敗對手,現在的問題是我們能維持多長的時間, 畢竟球季並不是只剩下一兩場比賽而已。" Without Rondo on the floor seeing the game develop and calling the necessary plays, head coach Doc Rivers will likely simplify his club's offense. The Celtics still have a wealth of talented guards like Courtney Lee, Jason Terry, Avery Bradley, and Leandro Barbosa in their rotation, though none of them are traditional point guards. Still Boston isn't bracing for a "by committee" approach to the ballhandling duties with Rondo out. Instead, they'll try to embrace not having a true point guard. 沒有Rondo在場上分析賽況指揮戰局,Doc Rivers很有可能必須要簡化進攻戰術。 儘管塞爾提克仍然有Lee, Terry,Bradley和百步殺這些優秀的後衛群,他們沒有 任何一個是正統的控球後衛。沒有Rondo,塞爾提克要迎接的是"委員制"的籃球 準則 - 人人都必須扮演好傳導和指揮的角色,但相對的他們也必須做好沒有正統 控衛的準備。 "It's just basketball. There's no point guard," Rivers said. "It's just basketball by committee." "不過就是籃球嘛,只是沒有控球後衛而已" Doc Rivers說,"咱們玩委員制的籃球 就好了" 心得: Doc Rivers玩的一嘴好籃球 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 134.174.91.186 ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: SinboHsia (134.174.91.186), 時間: 01/30/2013 05:28:33

01/30 06:12, , 1F
另外 ,剛得知Melo被招回來了
01/30 06:12, 1F

01/30 08:10, , 2F
是回來練兵的嗎? 不會又是回來找隊醫的吧 = ="
01/30 08:10, 2F

01/30 09:08, , 3F
賓果~是回來看隊醫的
01/30 09:08, 3F

01/30 09:20, , 4F
少了PG,多了一個人畫戰術板..
01/30 09:20, 4F