[外電] 3-on-3: Jermaine O'Neal

看板Celtics作者 (暴風雨中的閃光)時間12年前 (2011/12/07 16:51), 編輯推噓6(605)
留言11則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
翻到後面覺得廢話有點多就寫個大意: 1.小歐應該不會被特赦掉,因為市場上找不到更好用的中鋒了 2.新賽季他應該會有不錯的發揮(比較去年季後賽),不過每場大概只能打20多分鐘 3.應該還會是先發,不過因為腳傷的關係,C's找到的替補可能會吃下許多時間 新聞出處(必填): http://celticshub.com/2011/12/05/3-on-3-jermaine-oneal/ 作者:Brendan Jackson Jermaine O’Neal’s days in an NBA All-Star uniform are far behind him, but he is also the only center on the Celtics' roster (I refuse to consider Kevin Garnett or JaJuan Johnson as centers in any fashion). This means the Celtics and their fans alike will have to rely on O’Neal to give them something, really anything, this season. Ryan, Brian, and Hayes attempt to tell you what that something may be: 小歐作為全明星的時代已經過去了,但是他也是Celtics現在唯一的中鋒(我不會把KG和 JaJuan Johnson當作中鋒看待).這意味著Celtics和他們的球迷不得不在這個球季依靠 小歐的某些東西繼續下去. Ryan, Brian, Hayes來嘗試告訴你所謂的"某些東西"是: 1. Will Jermaine O’Neal have any kind of resurgence? Or will be able to give the Celtics less than he did last year? Ryan DeGama: Sometimes it seems like O’Neal is the oldest player in the league even though he’s only 33. Am I cynical if I expect him to arrive at camp overweight and then miss a long stretch with some sort of mysterious leg injury? Because unless he’s slimmed down to reduce the impact on his knees, I expect the C’s will again find him unreliable. Brian Robb: If by resurgence, you mean being able to stay out on the floor for more than 3/4 of the season, I’d say yes. This will likely be the final year of O’Neal’s career and while he showed flashes during the postseason last year, what you saw there when he was out there last year is probably what you are going to get. That’s not to say that’s a bad thing. For much of the Knicks series he was the team’s star defensively, especially in Game 1, prior to breaking his left wrist. For the C’s to compete for a title, they are going to need a lot more on the offensive end from JO, but expecting him to deliver on that at this juncture of his career seems foolish. If he can continue to bring the defense and weak-side shot blocking ability, Doc Rivers should be content. Hayes Davenport: “Less than last year” is pretty ambitious. He only played 24 games. So I’m going to predict Jermaine to gloriously rise from the ashes and play at least 30 games, which is only barely south of his 40-game average for the last five seasons. As for his actual play, I think we can expect him to be tall and smart under the basket on defense for about 20 minutes a game. Pretty much the same as last year. 1.小歐在新賽季會復活嗎?還是他給Celtics帶來的效益會比去年更少? Ryan DeGama: 小歐才33歲,即使他有時候看起來像是聯盟最老的球員.而且我懷疑他在到訓練營的時候 體重會超標,然後會因為神秘的腳傷而錯過長期的賽程.因為除非他減肥,以減少對膝蓋的 負荷,我預想Celtics會再度發現他靠不注. Brian Robb: 如果所謂的"復活"是指整個賽季出賽超過3/4場的話,那麼我認為會. 這可能會是小歐生涯 最後一年,而且考慮到他去年季後賽的精采表現,你看到的大概會跟去年季後賽的表現一樣 這並不算是一件壞事,在季後賽對陣尼克的時候,他一直是明星的防守球員.特別是在Game1 -他左手骨折以前.如果Celtics想要競爭總冠軍,那小歐在進攻方面的貢獻必須更多,但是要 他在生涯這個階段提供更多這件事似乎有點愚蠢.所以只要小歐能夠提供穩定的防守和火鍋 Rivers應該就會滿意了. Hayes Davenport: "比去年還要少"是個相當不凡的想法,他去年只打了24場比賽,所以我預測小歐能重新崛起 而且至少能打超過30場以上的比賽.比他過去5年平均每年40場低一些.至於實際上的效率, 我期待他每場大約20分鐘能給籃下帶來高度和靈活性. 2. Will Jermaine O’Neal be the starting center for the C’s this year? If not, who do you think will play the most minutes at the 5? Ryan DeGama: O’Neal starts until his body breaks down. Then Doc Rivers will find himself turning to whoever is occupying the backup spot. Right now, that ’s nobody. Soon it might be Glen Davis, Kwame Brown or Reggie Evans. Which tells you all you need to know about Boston’s advantage at center over Miami and Chicago: there is none. Brian Robb: Yes. For the same reason he won’t be amnestied this year—there are really no better options out there for the C’s. With only the mid-level exception (3 million) and veteran’s minimum deals to work with, you aren’t going to find a more starter worthy player out there at that price compared to O’Neal. As far as the minutes go, I expect JO to see 20-25 a game, in hopes to keep him healthy. Look for Big Baby to take the bulk of the other minutes at the 5, along with Player X (veteran’s minimum player) to fill in the gap. Hayes Davenport: I don’t think Jermaine is going to start at center for the whole year, no. I think Glen Davis is gone, so when Jermaine’s bones finally stage their bloody coup three months from now, the Celtics need to have signed somebody. I think they know that, but I’m really not sure who they’ ll end up with. Maybe Chuck Hayes, but I think the most likely option is Kwame Brown, who seems like he’ll respond really well to being screamed at by KG every day. 2.小歐明年還會是Celtics的先發中鋒嗎?如果不是,那多數時間誰會負責這個位置呢? Ryan DeGama: 小歐會是先發到他受傷為止,然後Doc Rivers就會開始在板凳上找替補,現在的情況是: 沒有人可以打這個位置.所以可能要簽下大寶,Kwame Brown或是Reggie Evans.這同時告訴 我們在對抗Miami和Chicago的時候,我們在中鋒這個位置上是沒有優勢的. Brian Robb: 是的,今年Celtics已經找不到更好的中鋒了,這也是為何他不會被特赦條款裁掉的原因, 畢竟跟小歐比起來,只靠小中產和老將條款是沒辦法在市場上找到好的先發球員的. 至於能打多久?我想小歐在健康的情況下平均每場可以打20-25分鐘,大寶可能會在剩下的 時間頂替中鋒,或者是依靠老將條款簽下的球員填補這個空缺. Hayes Davenport: 不會,我不認為小歐在整個賽季中都會打先發,我想大寶會走人,所以Celtics必須簽下其他 球員,避免小歐在賽季中發生的意外時沒有人可以用.我想他們會這樣做,但是我真的不知道 球員市場結束前Celtics能簽下什麼球員.可能會是Chuck Hayes,但我想 Kwame Brown的 可能性比較大,我想他會因為每天被KG咆哮而發揮不錯的效益. 3.Despite what Danny Ainge says to the contrary, do you see any upside to amnesty-ing JO? Ryan DeGama: None, unless Ainge thinks he can bring in younger, better guys for the veteran minimum. What we’re learning about the amnesty clause is that it’s only useful if it gets you far enough underneath the cap to sign a better player and the cost of doing so isn’t prohibitive. Brian Robb: No, not for the way this team is currently constructed. If JO was amnestied, the only thing the C’s would gain is five million dollar MLE as opposed to the mini (3 million) one they hold now. Without JO, Ainge would be down to just seven players under contract, and no centers on the roster. Would doing that be worth the two extra million dollars the C’s could throw at a free agent? I think it’s safe to say the answer is no. Hayes Davenport: Not really. Wouldn’t free up enough space to land anyone of actual value, except maybe another center, but then there’s still no backup center. I honestly want them to hang on to the amnesty because I’m worried Danny will sign Jeff Green to what will be an untradeable contract a year from now, and then he’ll at least have to consider undoing it before he ultimately decides to stick with Green for three more years. That’s pretty much where my confidence level is at these days. 3.雖然安吉表態過不會了,但是他有可能會裁掉小歐嗎? Ryan DeGama: 不會,除非安吉能簽下更年輕更好用的底薪球員.根據我們知道的,只有當球隊以不大的 代價,騰出薪資空間去簽一個更好的自由球員才會用到特赦條款. Brian Robb: 根據球隊現在的陣容,不會.如果對小歐使用特赦條款.現在Celtics只剩下迷你中產條款, 裁掉小歐只是多出了500萬而已.沒有小歐,安吉手上有合同的球員只剩下七個,而且名單上 沒有中鋒,拋掉小歐只為了得到200萬? 我認為答案只會是NO Hayes Davenport: 不一定,這樣做並不能騰出薪資空間去簽下有價值的球員,除非引進另一個中鋒,但是這樣 還是沒有替補中鋒可以用.我希望他們留住特赦條款,因為我擔心安吉將會給Green一份 一年不可交易的合同,之後,在球隊多給他三年合約以前,安吉可以考慮特赦掉他. 這是我認為小歐不會被開除的理由. -- 籃球真的是打了才知道 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 120.96.54.56 ※ 編輯: auron4041 來自: 120.96.54.56 (12/07 16:56)

12/07 17:12, , 1F
會因為每天被KG咆哮而發揮不錯的效益XDDD
12/07 17:12, 1F

12/07 17:34, , 2F
其實我一直覺得 待在Kobe手下還是那麼沒有抗壓性的人
12/07 17:34, 2F

12/07 17:34, , 3F
那簽下來也沒什麼用...不過河流應該會做些什麼才對
12/07 17:34, 3F
※ 編輯: auron4041 來自: 120.96.54.113 (12/07 17:43)

12/07 23:52, , 4F
希望能簽到Gray
12/07 23:52, 4F

12/08 00:53, , 5F
推會因為每天被KG咆哮而發揮不錯的效益XD
12/08 00:53, 5F

12/08 00:54, , 6F
而大寶是被罵到無感了吧 他到底什麼時候滾蛋啊?
12/08 00:54, 6F

12/08 00:56, , 7F
要有心理準備BBD被簽走C's什麼都換不到喔~因為新CBA
12/08 00:56, 7F