[外電] Baby Speaks About The Punch

看板Celtics作者 (瓶子不是這樣看低)時間14年前 (2009/10/28 15:53), 編輯推噓9(902)
留言11則, 11人參與, 最新討論串1/1
新聞出處(必填):http://tinyurl.com/yj2e8wo Glen Davis told his side of the story to Marc Spears at Yahoo! Sports. I present it with no editorial comment: 大寶貝告訴媒體的故事版本。 Boston Celtics forward Glen Davis(notes) told Yahoo! Sports on Tuesday that he will be sidelined six to eight weeks after breaking his right thumb while trying to protect himself from a friend who slugged him. Davis said the incident happened early Sunday morning when Davis’ girlfriend, Jenna Gomez, one of her girlfriends and one of his high school friends were returning to his West Boston home after celebrating Gomez’s birthday. Davis said he and his high school friend got into a heated debate over some “personal issues,” and the friend, who was driving their vehicle, threw a punch at Davis. Davis retaliated by throwing a punch back that broke his hand. 大寶貝說,這件意外發生在禮拜日早上(應該是我們的禮拜天晚上)當大寶貝的女友 Jenna Gomez,以及女友的朋友跟一個大寶貝高中朋友在慶祝完Gomez的生日後, 準備回Boston的家。他說他與那高中友人討論有關"個人事情",而且討論過於激烈, 那個正在開車的友人因為情緒機動而先給大寶貝一拳,而大寶貝也回敬一拳,結果就 斷了手指(他說是右手的thumb 就是右手拇指)。 “I was defending myself,” Davis said in a phone interview with Yahoo! Sports. “I wasn’t just fighting. I feel like I let my team down by breaking my hand. I let my team down trying to defend myself. I have to make better decisions on how I choose my friends.” 在與媒體談到時他說"我是在防為我自己" "我不是在打架,而且我覺得因為我而讓球隊 不方便,我真該好好選擇我的朋友" Davis was adamant that nobody in the car was inebriated at the time of the incident, but he declined to divulge his friend’s name. Davis said the fight didn’t escalate further after the group pulled over to the side of the road. Davis’ friend flew back from Boston to Louisiana later Sunday. 大寶貝也說在車內並沒有人有酒醉的狀況,他也拒絕說出他朋友的名字。他也說後來在 車子靠邊停後,這場fight就慢慢平息下來。大寶貝的女友後來當天就從Boston飛回 Louisiana。 ---------------------- Or was Davis’ friend—the driver—actually drunk? The Herald’s Steve Bulpett has this (hat tip: Red’s Army): 事情真是如此? 那個大寶貝的朋友沒有喝醉? 一些傳聞說: A shirtless Glen “Big Baby” Davis and his “best friend” Shawn Bridgewater – a former teammate of the Celtics forward on the University High basketball team in Baton Rouge, La. – emerged bleeding from their noses after a fight inside a black SUV in Waltham Sunday morning, the Herald has learned. According to the police report obtained by the Herald, Davis claimed his allegedly drunken childhood pal was “continually bothering his girlfriend,” Jenna Gomez. The report does not specify what Bridgewater allegedly said to Gomez and no one was arrested. Both men refused medical attention. “It was two guys that had a fight over something that was said to a girlfriend,” Waltham Detective Capt. William Stanton said. 大寶貝與他的好朋友 Shawn Bridgewater (在Baton Rouge大學的籃球隊前隊友)的臉上 鼻子附近都有一些出血的狀況。 傳聞根據警方的報告指出,大寶貝坦承他的喝醉的好友"一直持續的抱怨他的女友 Jenna Gomez" 這消息僅僅是傳聞,而且也沒有人被捕。兩人後來都拒絕醫療協助。 "這是兩個男人因為女友而有的吵架" 警官William Stanton說。 ----------------- 看完以後還是只有一個字:囧。 就在開幕戰前夕竟然發生這種事情,而且還要手術,至少6個禮拜無法上場。 ˊˋ 期待大寶貝快點好起來,趕快把那個朋友的電話之類的都刪光光吧... 損友不值得斷送你的職業未來阿。 -- ██ ██ ██ ██ ▂▂ ██ █▆ █▆█ █▋ ██▆ ▊█ █▆▆ ██ ██ ███ ▊█ ██▆ █▊█ ██▋ ██▆ ▊██ ▆▆█ ██ ███ ██ ▊██ ██▆ R by ωaterζantasy -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.141.43.8

10/28 15:57, , 1F
笨到有剩 = =
10/28 15:57, 1F
Doc對於這件事情的看法 ( http://tinyurl.com/ygkzk3m ) "I'm very disappointed, obviously," said Rivers. "It just puts everybody in a bad way in that way and obviously the timing of it wasn't great, but I don't know that there is a good timing for that." "明顯地,我感到很失望" "這根本就是讓大家變得不怎麼方便,而且時間點根本就不 好,但是我也不知道這種事情要發生在什麼時間點會比較好.....0rz" O'Neal joked that he would miss injured Boston forward Glen Davis. "They call him Big Baby for a reason," cracked the Big Diesel. "Because he's my son." 俠客也調侃一下大寶貝@"@ ※ 編輯: rayensighner 來自: 220.141.43.8 (10/28 16:15)

10/28 16:36, , 2F
揍人還弄斷手指...
10/28 16:36, 2F

10/28 16:52, , 3F
....六週......
10/28 16:52, 3F

10/28 16:52, , 4F
Because he's my son XDDD
10/28 16:52, 4F

10/28 17:43, , 5F
打人打到斷指......是怎樣,練螳螂拳阿?
10/28 17:43, 5F