[外電] Pierce to be in lineup for Celtics i …

看板Celtics作者 (黑ㄏㄟ)時間16年前 (2008/06/08 18:30), 編輯推噓6(600)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Pierce to be in lineup for Celtics in Game Two 原文:http://0rz.tw/334h5 By Mike Petraglia PA SportsTicker Contributing Writer BOSTON (Ticker)—Boston Celtics captain Paul Pierce says he will “definitely ” be ready to go for Game Two of the NBA Finals on Sunday night in Boston. Boston Celtics 的隊長 Paul Pierce 說他將會明確地準備好星期天晚上在 Boston 舉行的總冠軍系列賽的第2場. Pierce sprained his right knee when he collided with teammate Kendrick Perkins midway through the third quarter of Game One on Thursday night, needing to be taken off the court in a wheelchair before making a game-deciding return later in the quarter. Pierce 在星期四晚上的第1場比賽第3節被隊友 Kendrick Perkins 撞到的時候扭傷 了右腳膝蓋, 須要從地板被移到輪椅上, 之後又在同一節決定比賽勝負似的回來. “I did a lot of ice and steam throughout the day (Friday),” Pierce said on Saturday afternoon. “Swelling is down a little. There’s still some stiffness, can’t quite all the way bend it like I want to, but it’s definitely a step forward from (Friday).” "我在星期五整天都在冰敷和用蒸氣, 腫脹已經消了一點, 但是仍然有一些僵硬, 並不 能依照我想要的方式去彎曲伸展膝蓋, 相對星期五而言, 但已經好了一些." Pierce 在星期六下午這樣說的. Pierce plans to get aggressive treatment on the knee up until tip-off Sunday night just after 9 p.m. EDT. Pierce 計畫在第二場比賽(9 p.m. EDT)開始(中場跳球)之前, 對他的膝蓋作進一步的 治療. “Continue to do the things I’m doing, ice, steam, rest, probably some laser treatment throughout the day today, (Sunday) throughout the day, and should be ready to go,” he said. "持續作我現在正在做的, 星期六日整天做冰敷, 蒸氣, 休息, 可能也會有雷射治療. 應該可以準備好上場比賽." 他說道. Perkins, the Celtics’ starting center, also indicated that he would be ready to go on Sunday night despite a high sprain of his left ankle, an injury suffered in a separate mishap moments after colliding with Pierce. Celtics 的先發中鋒, Perkins, 他也說會在星期天晚上準備好上場比賽, 僅管他的左 腳踝仍然劇烈疼痛. 他是在撞到 Pierce 不久後受傷的. “I’m concerned, but you know, I think they’ll both play,” Celtics coach Doc Rivers said. “I don’t know how effective either one will be. They may be very effective. Paul is moving much better today, that’s clear. And so of the two, he’s the guy I’m more optimistic about, just from watching him move around and walk around.” "我很膽心, 但是你知道的, 我想他們都能上場比賽, 我不知道他們任何一個上場會起到 多大的作用, 但是一定非常有用. Paul 的行動已經明顯得變更好了, 對他們2個而言, 我對他抱持比較樂觀的態度, 只要看著他的跑動跟移動." Rivers was grateful for the extra day of rest on Saturday between Games One and Two. Rivers 對在第一場和第二場比賽之間多一天的休息表示感激. “If we played today, could either one of them play? It would be dicey, but I think they could,” he said. "假如我們是在今天比賽, 他們任何一個能上場比賽嗎? 這不能確定, 但是我認為他 們可以." 他說道. But Rivers was still not confident how effective either would be Sunday night. 但是 Rivers 仍然對他們任何一個在星期天晚上上場比賽能起到多大的作用沒有信心. “Really, I don’t know yet,” Rivers said. “I anticipate them both playing, but I just don’t know yet.” "真的, 我還不知道, 我希望他們都能上場比賽, 但是我現在真的不知道." Rivers held Pierce and Perkins out of practice on Saturday, with Pierce permitted to participate in the team’s walk-through. Rivers 沒有讓 Pierce 和 Perkins 參加星期天的練習, 但 Pierce 被允許參加隊上 簡單的排練. “Perk is out today for sure,” Rivers said. “Neither one of them are going to practice today. Paul will be able to go through the walk-through portion of practice. Perk basically can’t do anything for practice. We’ll just wait until tomorrow.” "Perk 在今天沒辦法參加, 他們任何一個都不會參加今天的練習, 但 Paul 將會參加簡 單的排練" Rivers 說道. "Perk 基本上不能在練習中做任何事. 我們只需要等到星 期天." -- 看樣子 Perk 傷的比 Paul 還重阿... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.120.33.242 ※ 編輯: Saijackal 來自: 122.120.33.242 (06/08 18:31)

06/08 18:51, , 1F
真囧 希望不要太勉強 還有好幾場要打的
06/08 18:51, 1F

06/08 19:26, , 2F
好煩啊!!!
06/08 19:26, 2F

06/08 19:42, , 3F
推翻譯 忍著點 拿到ㄗㄍㄐ就可以休息了
06/08 19:42, 3F
※ 編輯: Saijackal 來自: 122.120.33.242 (06/08 23:55)

06/09 00:56, , 4F
明天的伏兵就是......
06/09 00:56, 4F

06/09 03:05, , 5F
DOC?
06/09 03:05, 5F

06/09 03:29, , 6F
真是讓人擔心啊~
06/09 03:29, 6F
文章代碼(AID): #18IxJN8D (Celtics)