[外電] Celtics beat Hawks 99-65 to advance …

看板Celtics作者 (糖分)時間16年前 (2008/05/05 17:45), 編輯推噓8(802)
留言10則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Celtics beat Hawks 99-65 to advance to second round http://0rz.tw/3b41R 總算晉級了@@ BOSTON (AP)—Kevin Garnett took a behind-the-back pass from Paul Pierce, slammed in the dunk to make the lead three dozen points and then slashed his hand across his throat to signal what the Atlanta Hawks already knew. KG在接到皮爾斯背後妙傳後猛力一扣,領先的分數在此時來到30分。KG作了一個割 喉的手勢,宣判老鷹早已決定的命運 “It’s over,” he told the crowd. 「結束了,」KG告訴全場觀眾 The game. The series. The surprising little scare Atlanta put into the NBA’s best. 不只是這場比賽,這個系列賽,同時也是老鷹帶給這隻聯盟最強球隊的小小威脅的結束 Garnett had 18 points and 11 rebounds, Pierce scored 22 points, and the Celtics turned back the pesky Hawks with a 99-65 victory Sunday in Game 7 of their playoff series to advance to the second round. KG全場拿下18分11籃板,皮爾斯22分,超塞終於在第七戰以99-65擊敗難纏 的老鷹,繼續挺進下一輪 Next up: LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers. Game 1 is Tuesday night. 接下來要面對小皇帝,第一場在米國時間星期二晚上舉行 “They’re a group that’s defending Eastern Conference champs,” Garnett said. “To do anything, you’ve got to go through them. “It’s good that we have home-court advantage. I think it should be a good series.” 「他們(騎士)會盡全力試圖衛冕東區冠軍,」KG說,「如果要更進一步,他們是我們 必須征服的對象,在這種情況下有主場優勢是件好事(看看第一輪吧...),我想這會 是場精采的對戰」 The Celtics started the celebration early, holding the Hawks to 10 points in the second quarter and doubling their 18-point halftime lead in the third. 超塞早早就因為大幅領先而開始慶祝,他們在第二節只讓老鷹拿下10分,並且在第三節 把領先的分數從18分翻了兩翻 The fans yelled “We want Cleveland!” 觀眾大叫「我們要騎士!!」 The public address announcer explained how to buy tickets for the second round. 超塞的公關也開始向群眾解釋如何購買第二輪的票 And, in the background, the new Boston Garden shook with Gladys Knight and the Pips singing that the Hawks were “Leaving on a Midnight Train” to Georgia. 此時花園廣場響起Gladys Knight and the Pips的"Leaving on a Midnight Train",不 僅全場觀眾隨之搖擺,同時也讓要回喬治亞州的老鷹有便車可搭 “I wish we could have played all of our games in Atlanta,” said coach Mike Woodson, whose team won all three home games but never came close to stealing one in Boston. “Nobody thought we had an opportunity to even win a game in this series. We battled them right to the end. We just didn’t have it today. ” 「如果每場比賽都在家打該有多好阿~」老鷹隊教練Woodson說,老鷹在家的三場全勝, 但在波士頓卻連縮小比分差距都辦不到,「大家都認為我們一勝都拿不到,不過我們確實 跟超塞糾纏到最後一刻,只是今天沒展現出來」 Rajon Rondo, who missed a potential game-tying 3-pointer in the Game 6 loss that forced the series back to Boston, had 10 points and six assists, taking his lumps on a key play. Kendrick Perkins had 10 points and 10 rebounds before joining the rest of the starters on the bench in the formality of a fourth quarter, just like the Celtics did for much of the regular season. 朗多在錯失第六戰可能追平的三分後化悲憤為力量,在關鍵的一戰交出10分6助攻。 Perkins有10分10籃板的表現,並且在第四節跟其他先發一起在板凳上觀戰,就像超 塞在球季中大部分的比賽一樣 Boston went 66-16 for the league’s best record—29 games better than the young Hawks team that earned the last playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. The home-court advantage proved pivotal against an upstart team that fed off its own crowd but wilted on the road, losing four times by a total of 101 points. 超塞在季賽的成績是66-16,比吊車尾進入季後賽的老鷹多贏了29場。老鷹雖然在 主場打的虎虎生風,但在客場卻被宰的一敗塗地,四場比賽加起來總共輸101分 “I really had no doubt in my mind how we were going to come out,” Pierce said. “You kind of saw it from the guys after Game 6 on the plane, there wasn ’t a lot of talking. We knew that we let a couple of games get away in Atlanta and I knew we were just going to take care of business.” 「我對於我們會出線這件事一點懷疑也沒有,」皮爾斯說,「看這些傢伙在第六戰結束後 上飛機時的舉止就知道了,大家沒有多說什麼。我們知道我們在客場錯失了幾場比賽,但 我們也知道在最後我們還是會搞定這一切」 The skirmishes of the first six games boiled over with 9:09 left in the third quarter, with Boston already leading 51-28, when Rondo got the ball on a breakaway in the third quarter and had only Marvin Williams to beat. 前六場比賽中的傳統在第三節剩下9:09秒時出現了,當時超塞以51-28大幅領先 ,朗多在一次快攻機會中遭到M.Williams狠狠一擊倒地 The Hawks forward put an arm across his chest and took Rondo to the floor, where he lay for a few minutes while Celtics coaches and teammates checked on him. The officials immediately signaled a Flagrant 2 foul and, after reviewing the play, threw Williams out of the game. 這位老鷹的前鋒給了朗多一記金臂勾,後者在原地躺了幾分鐘才站起來,教練與幾個隊友 都急忙上前關切。裁判馬上給了M.Williams一次惡性犯規,並且在重新看過錄影帶後還把 他趕出場 “I saw it on TV and it did look pretty bad, so I can’t argue that at all. I just want Rondo to know that I would never try to hurt him,” said Williams, who called Rondo a friend since high school. “He knows the type of person I am. … It was a physical series, but I have no bad blood with Rondo.” 「之後我在電視上看到了那一幕,看起來真的蠻慘的,所以我也不知道該說什麼,我只想 讓朗多知道我不是有意要傷害他的,」Williams說,他和朗多從高中起就是好朋友,「朗 多知道我不是那種人...這是個充滿肢體衝突的系列賽,但我對朗多從沒有惡意」 Boston coach Doc Rivers also vouched for Williams. “Two good kids playing hard,” he said. 河流也跳出來幫Williams說了幾句話,「兩個好孩子玩太兇了,」他說 Woodson said it was just the latest in a series full of hard fouls, but he conceded that making the Celtics angry probably wasn’t the best approach. Woodson說這不過是這個系列戰又出現一個hard foul罷了,畢竟之前幾場已經出現過無數 次,不過他也認為用這種方法激怒超塞不是什麼好主意 “This series has been so hard-fought, guys’ bodies all over the floor,” the Hawks coach said. “It probably did energize them some. But I don’t think that was the difference in the ballgame. We struggled right from the start.” 「這個系列戰打的粗暴無比,球員在場上倒的七零八落,」這位老鷹的教練說,「(對朗 多的犯規)讓他們更加具有衝勁,但也不會對結果造成多大的影響,反正我們從一開始就 輸了一屁股」 Rondo hit both free throws, the Celtics got the ball and Ray Allen, who hadn’ t made a basket since the first quarter, drained a 3-pointer to make it a 28-point game. 朗多回來後兩罰都中,接著從第一節開始就沒進球的雷槍砍進三分,讓差距來到28分 Then came showtime. 接下來就是表演時間 The Celtics brought out some fakes and behind-the-back passes straight out of the Harlem Globetrotters. Rondo found Garnett underneath for an emphatic dunk — and the menacing gesture that will surely earn Garnett a fine from the league office—with 3:05 left in the third. 超塞耍了幾記假動作和背後傳球,朗多給了籃下的KG一記妙傳,KG以一記爆扣收尾, 不僅如此,KG還作了個手勢--一個絕對會被聯盟罰款的手勢 A minute later, he got his payback, knocking Zaza Pachulia to the floor on a backcourt pick. Rivers, who earned his first playoff series coaching victory, took Garnett out of the game; he wasn’t needed. 幾分鐘後,KG在後場盯人時把Zaza Pachulia撞倒在地,剛贏得個人第一個系列賽的 河流馬上把他換下場,反正場上已經不需要他了 With 10:44 left in the game, Pierce and Rondo joined him on the bench. Pierce, who was fined for what the league called a “menacing gesture” in Game 3, was the only Celtics starter to play more than 30 minutes. Sub Leon Powe was the third-leading scorer, with 12 points and four rebounds in 20 minutes. 在比賽剩下10:44秒時皮爾斯和朗多也加入KG的行列,在第三場因為「威脅手勢」 而被罰款的皮爾斯是先發球員中唯一上場超過30分鍾的。李阿炮替補上場,20分鐘得 12分4籃板的表現讓他成為超塞全隊得分第三高 Notes Williams, who was sore from a knee-on-knee collision with Pierce in Game 6, started. … The Celtics are 18-5 in Game 7s, but they had not won one since beating Atlanta in the second round in 1988. Counting best-of-five and best-of-three series, Boston is 23-8 in deciding games. The Hawks franchise is 2-8 in seventh games and had not won one since 1961. They are 8-14 in decisive games overall. … Allen was 2-for-11 in the first half, missing all four 3-pointers he tried. … Atlanta scored 26 points in the first half, a record low for a Celtics opponent. Williams雖然在第六戰中膝蓋跟皮爾斯的膝蓋來了次硬碰硬,但他還是先發上場...超 塞在季後賽第七戰的總戰績是18-5,但是自從在1988年第二輪第七戰擊敗老鷹後 就沒有再贏過任何第七戰。Counting best-of-five and best-of-three series,超塞在 決定系列勝負的比賽中總戰績是23-8,老鷹在第七戰的總戰績是2-8,並且自19 61後就沒贏過第七場,在決定系列勝負的比賽中,他們的成績是8-14...雷槍在 上半場投11只中2,並且在三分線上投4皆墨...老鷹在上半場只得26分,創下超 塞對手的新低 -- 「…我想那些人權論者一輩子都不會碰上這種事,他們的生活安祥平靜。說 穿了,他們是幸運之人。反正事不關己,他們聽不到被害者的悲痛吶喊。就 像美季在遺書裡所寫的,被害者的泣血哀嚎完全被『守護少年』的大合唱給 掩蓋住了。」 --米樂的囚犯 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.247.5

05/05 18:11, , 1F
推翻譯 反正你們從一開始就輸了一屁股
05/05 18:11, 1F

05/05 18:16, , 2F
米國XD
05/05 18:16, 2F

05/05 18:22, , 3F
rondo的朋友都對他很粗暴耶...josh,Marvin...
05/05 18:22, 3F

05/05 18:25, , 4F
Rondo: 如果是朋友的話 可以喔(羞)
05/05 18:25, 4F