[外電] Perkins Comes Up Huge in Game 7 Rout

看板Celtics作者 (.....................)時間16年前 (2008/05/05 17:41), 編輯推噓7(703)
留言10則, 9人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://0rz.tw/ef45U Perkins Comes Up Huge in Game 7 Rout Couper Moorhead Celtics.com May 4, 2008 The Celtics were playing Game 7 because they hadn't been themselves -- one of the best defensive teams in the league -- in Atlanta. Just leave it to their sleepless center to provide the show-don't-tell reminder. Celtics 正打第七戰,因為他們在亞特蘭大不太像自己了—聯盟防守最好的球隊之一。 就讓他們沒睡覺的中鋒提供一點提醒吧。 Among all the things that went right in the Boston Celtics' 99-65 Game 7 victory over the Hawks, which was pretty much everything, it was hard for anything to stand out. But in submitting one of the best, if not the best, showings of his career, Kendrick Perkins did just that. 在第七戰的勝利中,差不多幾乎每件事都作對了,很難說有哪一樣特別突出。但是如果 要說這是Kendrick Perkins生涯目前最好的表現之一,如果不是唯一,差不多就是這樣。 Perkins, like many of his teammates and coach Doc Rivers (who needed an Ambien) , couldn't sleep the night before the win-or-go home contest. It wasn't until 2:30 Sunday morning that the center was able catch any Z's for the 1 p.m. game, but whatever amount he caught was like the baby bear's porridge: just right. Perkins就像他很多隊友和教練Doc Rivers (他需要一顆安眠藥),在這場沒有退路的比 賽前一晚睡不著。大概直到凌晨兩點半,這個中鋒才小憩了一下,但是不管他睡了多久 ,就像熊寶寶的麥片粥一樣(想聽這個寓言故事的請看這 http://0rz.tw/6c43w ) :剛 剛好。 "I felt like the last two days have been tough. I haven't been able to get enough sleep, so I just came out and set the tone, leave it all out on the court," Perkins said. "I wasn't trying to go home." “我覺得過去兩天是很辛苦的。我沒有得到足夠的睡眠,所以我上場然後定調,就在場 上解決這一切吧”Perkins說”我沒嘗試要回家。” Maybe it had something to do with the two cans of Red Bull in his locker, but while he lost the opening tipoff, that was the only blotch on Perkins' tone -setting night. 也許是跟他置物櫃裡那兩罐紅牛提神飲料有關,總之除了一開賽沒點進的那一球,Perkins 的定調之夜差不多是沒什麼瑕疵的。 On the Celtics first offensive possession, Perkins was there to tip in a Ray Allen miss. With the crowd on its feet chanting "DE-FENSE", Perkins was there for the rebound and a fallaway jumper on the other end. When Joe Johnson drove the paint for a layup, Perkins was there to send it back, kickstarting a Rondo -to-Ray fastbreak. 在Celtics的第一個進攻機會,Perkins 在那裡點進了Ray Allen沒進的籃球。當觀眾大 喊”防--守”,Perkins在進攻端摘下籃板,轉身投籃。當Joe Johnson切入禁區要上籃 時,Perkins在那裡給他個火鍋,然後傳給Rondo-Ray的快攻得分。 And when the Hawks' wannabe intimidator, Zaza Pachulia, tried a layup, Perkins put the weak attempt to shame, swatting the ball to press row. 而當老鷹隊想要威嚇我們的Zaza Pachulia要嘗試上籃時,Perkins讓他出醜,把籃球一 把搧到記者席去。 This was all in the first quarter, one that Perkins closed out by locking down Johnson on the final possession, forcing a fadeaway 3-pointer. When that shot missed and the first buzzer sounded, Perkins raised his right fist emphatically in the air. 這全在第一節中,以Perkins在最後一個進攻機會關門鎖住Johnson,逼他得採取三分線 向後跳投結束。當那球在槍響同時沒進那刻,Perkins用力地向空中舉起他的右拳。 "Kendrick was phenomenal," Rivers said. "I thought he set the tone defensively as much as anyone. I thought Kendrick and P.J. Brown, in the stretch he played in the second quarter, was as good as you're going to get." “Kendrick很棒。”Rivers說”我認為他像其他人一樣替防守定調。我認為Kendrick和 P.J. Brown,他在第二節打的那一段,像我們希望的一樣好。” After that first quarter, you aren't getting more complete than Perkins' eight points, six rebounds and two blocks. He finished by rounding off his totals with 10 points, 10 boards and five blocks, but with the position he was holding in the paint, he probably would have tallied more had he played more than a few scattered minutes in the second and fourth quarters. 第一節之後,Perkins得了8分、6籃板和兩個火鍋。他總共得了10分、10籃板和5火鍋, 但是因為他扛住禁區的位置,如果他在第二節或第四節打更久的時間,他的數據會不只 於此。 "I thought Perk did a great job holding the post down, holding the middle down. He blocked a lot of shots today and was active," Kevin Garnett said. “我認為Perkins扛住低位的表現很棒,守住中間。他扒了一堆火鍋,很有活力。”Kevin Garnett說。 It was Garnett, Perkins' front line mate and the NBA's Defensive Player of the Year, who played the role of Perk's inspiration in helping hold Hawks forwards Al Horford and Josh Smith to 15 combined points. Garnett,Perkins的前線戰友和聯盟年度防守球員,扮演了激勵 Perkins的角色,幫助 他讓老鷹隊的Al Horford和Josh Smith合計只得了15分。 "I always feed off of KG," Perkins said. "Every time I look at him, [he's] so business-like. The focus he brings, the intensity he brings, it just rubs off." “我總是從KG那邊獲益很多。”Perkins 說”每次我看他,他是如此的專業。他帶來的 專注,他帶來的認真,就這樣傳達出來。” But for the night's unequivocal highlight, it was Garnett feeding off Perkins -- at least in hockey numbers. With the ball on the left block in the third quarter, Perkins made the pass that made amazing happen, hitting a cutting Paul Pierce in stride, who wrapped the rock around his back to an unguarded Garnett for the and-1 jam. 但是對今晚的精采鏡頭來說,是KG從 Perkins那邊獲益良多—至少從曲棍球的角度。在 第三節時,球在禁區左邊,Perkins 的傳球讓驚異發生,球到空切的Pierce手中,他再 來個背後傳球給沒人防守的KG,灌籃球進小帳加一。 While Perkins' services were not required by the Celtics when they were up 30 points in the fourth, they'll definitely need his defensive presence against LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers in the next round. It's just as well, because even after the best of games, he's anything but one to rest on his laurels. 當Celtics第四節已經領先30分,他們不再需要Perkins的服務,但是他們在下一輪對上 LeBron James和騎士隊時,絕對需要他的防守。到時他還會是一樣好,因為即使在表現 的最好的比賽後,他也不會固守於他的榮譽。 "We just have to let this go. We can celebrate for maybe an hour, but then let it go, and back to the scouting report," Perkins said. "Whoever is guarding LeBron, we are going to be there to help him." “我們該讓這場球過去。我們可以慶祝大概一個小時,然後就忘記它,回到球探報告。 ”Perkins說”不管是誰守LeBron,我們都會在那裡幫助他。” -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.200.209

05/05 17:41, , 1F
Perk is a beast!
05/05 17:41, 1F

05/05 17:47, , 2F
推Perk
05/05 17:47, 2F

05/05 18:20, , 3F
Perk is a beast!Perk is a beast!Perk is a beast!
05/05 18:20, 3F

05/05 18:28, , 4F
Perk >>> Dirk
05/05 18:28, 4F

05/05 18:41, , 5F
Perk is a beast!
05/05 18:41, 5F

05/05 20:19, , 6F
Celtics 正在亞特蘭大打第七戰 ←咦?!
05/05 20:19, 6F

05/05 21:04, , 7F
不管是誰守LeBron,我們都會在那裡幫助他!!好感動@@"
05/05 21:04, 7F
※ 編輯: bri 來自: 218.166.200.209 (05/05 21:17)

05/05 21:18, , 8F
哈哈謝謝f大 已改正
05/05 21:18, 8F

05/05 23:46, , 9F
推翻譯用心~~還給我們聽熊寶寶粥的故事...XD
05/05 23:46, 9F

05/06 03:31, , 10F
push~
05/06 03:31, 10F
文章代碼(AID): #187jP3ep (Celtics)