[外電]Yahoo! NBA Recap 2/1 二連勝!!

看板Celtics作者 (糖分)時間16年前 (2008/02/01 15:57), 編輯推噓8(802)
留言10則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
BOSTON (AP) -- Rajon Rondo knows he isn't going to outjump Dirk Nowitzki. So the 6-foot-1 Celtics point guard had to outthink him. 花園廣場本日上映:矮腳虎朗多戲耍七呎長人諾威司機。 Rondo had a season-high 12 rebounds, swiping the ball from Nowitzki and putting in a reverse layup with 42 seconds left to give the Celtics the lead, and Boston held on to beat the Dallas Mavericks 96-90 on Thursday night. 朗多抓下本季新高的12籃板(!!),包括在第四節剩下42秒時從諾威司機手中硬偷過來 一球並且馬上反手勾進。這球幫助超塞取得重要的領先,最後超塞也以96-90拿下對小牛 的勝利。 "He didn't block me out, so I went up under and got the ball," Rondo said. "I just wanted to get it up quickly before the defense recognized that I had the ball." 「他(諾威司機)並未卡好位,所以我從他下盤溜過去,並偷走了球,」朗多說,「我只 是想在防守球員反應過來之前趕緊出手」。 Playing without Kevin Garnett for the third straight game, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen scored 26 points apiece to help the Celtics remain unbeaten against the Western Conference. And they did it against one of the West's best teams while overcoming 31 points and 11 rebounds from Nowitzki. 連續第三個沒有KG的晚上--皮爾斯和雷槍都拿下26分,幫助超塞在對戰西區球隊上仍然 保有不敗之身 。這項成就在今天尤其顯得珍貴,因為超塞今天的對手是西區勁旅小牛隊 ,他們的主將諾威司機還有31分,11籃板的超水準表現。 Nowitzki, who along with Pierce was picked as an All-Star reserve about an hour before the game, made a pair of free throws with 58 seconds left to tie it at 90. The Celtics got the ball to Pierce, but his shot went around the rim and out. 諾威司機在賽前被宣布與皮爾斯一同進入明星賽的替補名單中。他在終場前58秒兩罰全中 ,幫助小牛隊追平比數90-90。超塞在下波進攻中把球交給皮爾斯主攻,但是他的跳投在 籃框上轉了一圈又彈出來。 Along came Rondo to grab the ball away from Nowitzki and put in the game-winner. 朗多在此時殺了出來,把球從諾威司機手上偷走,並且擺進了致勝的兩分。 "I had the rebound in my hand," Nowitzki said, "and then Rondo came out of nowhere and snuck it up to the basket before I could react." 「我明明已經搶到球了,」諾威司機說,「但是朗多不知道從哪裡冒了出來,偷走我的球 並且出手,我根本還反應不過來。」 A miss and an offensive rebound gave the Mavericks the ball out of bounds with 17 seconds left, but Jason Terry's runner was altered to avoid a blocked shot and James Posey came down with the rebound. Posey hit two foul shots, then tipped the ball away from Terry at halfcourt in the closing seconds to ice it. 小牛隊雖然在下一波進攻中出手不進,但是他們抓下了進攻籃板,此時比賽還剩下相當 充裕的17秒。但是泰瑞自己帶球切入卻因為要閃避火鍋而胡亂出手,波西抓下重要的籃板 之後馬上被犯規,他兩罰全中。之後泰瑞運球又在中場被波西撥掉,比賽到此宣布大局底 定。 "Any game we win without Kevin is important for us, part of our growth process," Celtics coach Doc Rivers said. "Dallas is a team that we are still trying to catch, in our minds. They've been there. So when we play those types of teams, they're important." 「任何一場缺少KG的勝利對於我們來說都是非常有意義的,因為這代表我們本身能力上的 提升,」河流說,「達拉斯是支好球隊,也是我們的目標。能跟這種好球隊交手對於我們 的成長是非常重要的」。 The nationally televised game between two of the NBA's top teams drew the usual collection of celebrities at courtside, including Red Sox players Jonathan Papelbon and Coco Crisp. Celtics Hall of Famer Bill Russell got a big cheer when he took his seat near the Mavericks bench. 這段提到場邊有紅襪的投手寶貝碰和外野手摳摳到場觀戰,另外名人堂球員比爾羅素到場 時引起全場球迷的歡呼。 No players from the New England Patriots this time, though: They're down in Arizona preparing for Sunday's Super Bowl against the New York Giants. 愛國者的球員反常的未到場觀戰,因為他們在亞利桑那為超級盃備戰,對手是紐約巨人隊 。 The Celtics had lost two of their last four and five of their last 11 since opening the season 29-3 to earn Rivers the honor of coaching the Eastern Conference at the Feb. 17 All-Star game in New Orleans. Dallas' loss deprived Mavericks coach Avery Johnson of the chance to coach the West, which instead went to the Hornets' Byron Scott. 超塞雖然在季初有著29-3的夭壽戰績,河流也因此當上東區明星隊的教頭,但他們在最近 4場比賽輸了2場,近11場比賽也輸了多達5場。小牛隊的教頭小將軍則是與西區明星隊教 頭擦身而過,今年這項殊榮由黃蜂的史考特教頭獲得。 Pierce and Nowitzki will meet again at the All-Star game, but both seemed more disappointed that their teammates -- Allen and Josh Howard -- didn't make the list. 皮爾斯將在明星賽與諾威司機再度碰頭,但是他們都對於自己的隊友--雷槍和J.Howard 未能入選感到相當失望。 The two snubbed players seemed to come out with extra motivation. Allen scored 15 in the first quarter, and Howard had 13 -- each more than half his team's points. 彷彿為落選表示抗議,這兩位球員從一開賽就火力全開。雷槍在第一節射下15分,Howard 則是拿下13分--皆超過全隊得分的一半。 But in the second half, Pierce and Nowitzki showed why they were selected. Nowitzki scored 17 in the third quarter and Pierce had 13 as the teams settled into a back-and-forth game befitting a matchup of two of the league's best. 但從下半場起,皮爾斯和諾威司機讓世人了解他們為何入選。諾威司機在第三節起準(請 用台語發音)得了17分,皮爾斯則有13分的表現。這兩位的飆分大賽也把這場由全聯盟最 好的兩支球隊所參與的比賽帶入白熱化的拉鋸戰。 The Celtics scored eight straight points to take a 58-48 lead with 7:16 left in the third quarter, but the Mavericks erased it with 11 points in a row. Nowitzki fed Terry for a jumper, then hit one of his own; Terry stole the ball on a bad pass by Pierce, and Devean George hit a 3-pointer before Nowitzki made a pair of baskets to give Dallas a 59-58 lead. 超塞在下半場剛開始時連得八分,以58-48在第三節剩7:16時取得領先10分的優勢。但是 小牛隊馬上打了一波11-0,首先是諾威司機助攻給泰瑞投進,接著他自己投進一球,在泰 瑞抄走皮爾斯的傳球並且助攻給George投進三分之前諾威司機又連進兩球,此時小牛反倒 以59-58取得1分領先。 In the last 4:10 of the third, there were six lead changes, with Boston taking a 71-70 lead on two free throws by Pierce in with 5.3 seconds left. 在第三節的最後4:10兩隊曾有六次互換領先,最後一次是皮爾斯在5.3秒的兩罰讓超塞以 71-70領先作收。 Notes Howard finished with 19 points. ... Rondo had 14 points and four assists. His career high for rebounds is 14. ... Brian Scalabrine, starting in place of Garnett, did not score. ... Nowitzki and Terry had six assists apiece. Howard最後得了19分,朗多則有14分4助攻的好表現,他生涯最高的單場籃板是14個(驚 !!改打中鋒算了)……史卡拉不理尼代替KG成為先發,差點寫下大三零……諾威司機和 泰瑞皆傳出6次助攻。 -- 怎麼都沒提到Powe呢... Powe魂!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.160.182.47

02/01 16:01, , 1F
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!寶兒魂!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 今天打得滿積極的
02/01 16:01, 1F

02/01 16:14, , 2F
I love Berkeley products. XD
02/01 16:14, 2F

02/01 16:14, , 3F
應該要寫清楚... Powe 與 Kidd 都是 Berkeley 的產品
02/01 16:14, 3F

02/01 17:18, , 4F
Powe在cal時超強
02/01 17:18, 4F

02/01 17:21, , 5F
舊金山強人!
02/01 17:21, 5F

02/01 17:25, , 6F
大小牌之分吧!贏熱火那天電視台訪問的也是TA不是Powe...
02/01 17:25, 6F

02/01 22:27, , 7F
沒想到TA也變大牌~~~
02/01 22:27, 7F

02/01 23:28, , 8F
這裡"大小牌"是相對的 因為最大牌的那個 當天只拿7分XD
02/01 23:28, 8F

02/02 00:12, , 9F
推一個 我們該慶幸的是我們有很多低調的好板凳
02/02 00:12, 9F

02/02 01:25, , 10F
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!李阿炮魂!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02/02 01:25, 10F
文章代碼(AID): #17ej3MNg (Celtics)