[外電] Tristan Thompson: Hard Work Led To D …

看板Cavaliers作者 (\( ̄口 ̄)/Park!)時間13年前 (2011/06/24 15:00), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://tinyurl.com/5v9v696 Tristan Thompson: Hard Work Led To Draft Leap Jun 23, 2011 9:48 PM EDT T.Thompson:「鯉躍龍門」 In the first of many surprising moves on Draft Night, the Cleveland Cavaliers drafted Tristan Thompson with the fourth overall pick in the 2011 NBA Draft. 選秀夜中第一個令人感到驚訝萬分的舉動,便是騎士隊以四號籤挑 選了Tristan Thompson。 Thompson will immediately be paired with former Duke guard Kyrie Irving, who was the first overall pick just a few minutes prior to Thompson’s selection. Irving was actually speaking to the media as the forward was drafted. Thompson立刻就被拿來與早他幾分鐘被選為狀元的Irving作配對。 當這名前鋒被挑選時,Irving還在與媒體談話。 “The journey has been exciting, meeting a lot of front offices and traveling to a lot of different cities,” Thompson said. “It’s been a blessing in disguise. I know a lot of people never expected it and neither did myself. It just shows the wonders that hard work puts in.” Thompson表示:「與許多球團的行政人員會面,以及在不同的城市 中奔波,這是個令人興奮的旅程。上帝暗中為我祝福。我瞭解許多人包 含我在內,不期待今天這樣的結果。這顯示努力造就了這個奇蹟。」 While many didn’t expected Cleveland to take Thompson, he had a feeling that they were quite interested. 當許多人都不期待騎士隊會選擇Thompson時,他則認為他們對他是 非常有興趣的。 “I thought it was realistic after the Cavaliers called me for a second workout and I thought, anything is possible, and I thought I could be the highest Canadian ever drafted.” 我認為在騎士隊邀我進行第二次測試後,用四號籤選擇我是實際可 行的。我認為任何事是可能的,而且我也為我可能是被選中的加拿大人 當中,順位最高者。 Via Andrew Perna/RealGM -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.251.178.244
文章代碼(AID): #1E13OBYm (Cavaliers)