[外電] 又有確定加入選秀的青春肉體了~

看板Cavaliers作者 (抹茶James^^)時間13年前 (2011/04/22 20:47), 編輯推噓4(403)
留言7則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Brandon Knight entering NBA draft LEXINGTON, Ky. -- Kentucky freshmen Brandon Knight and Terrence Jones and junior DeAndre Liggins are heading to the NBA. Maybe. The school announced Wednesday all three players have declared for the NBA draft but will not sign with an agent, clearing the way for them to return to school this fall if they change their minds by May 8. Jones and Knight are considered mid-to-high first-round picks; Liggins is a defensive stopper who hopes to play his way into the first round after being evaluated by scouts. Brennan: Crowded In The Pool? John Calipari encouraged his players to test out the draft waters, but Eamonn Brennan wonders how this will all play out. Blog The trio helped the Wildcats to their first Final Four appearance in 13 years this spring. Kentucky fell to Connecticut in the national semifinals. The 6-foot-3 Knight averaged 17.3 points at point guard and proved to be one of the best clutch performers in the country, hitting a pair of game-winning shots during the team's NCAA tournament run. His driving layup helped Kentucky escape an upset bid by Princeton in the second round and his pull-up jumper with 5 seconds left allowed the Wildcats to knock off top-seeded Ohio State in the regional semifinals. "Playing in the NBA has always been a dream of mine and this is the next step," Knight said. "All season long Coach has been tutoring me on the fine points of being a point guard, and now I have an opportunity to put my game on display in front of NBA scouts as a result of my hard work." Knight's 657 points were the most by a Kentucky freshman; he also broke the school's freshman 3-point record by knocking down 87 of them. Jones averaged 15.7 points, 8.8 rebounds and 1.9 blocks and set a Kentucky freshman record with a 35-point performance in a victory over Auburn in January. He was chosen SEC Newcomer of the Year by The Associated Press. The 6-8 power forward volunteered to take on a slightly lesser role during the postseason to allow his teammates to get more involved, a move coach John Calipari said was key to the team's postseason success. Liggins will have the most to prove. He blossomed into one of the country's top defenders, but remains limited offensively. He averaged 8.6 points and 4.0 rebounds while leading the team with 46 steals. "Growing up in a tough environment in Chicago, it's a pleasure to have an opportunity to do something special," said Liggins, who welcomed his first child during the season. "This is another challenge I'm looking forward to, to have my game evaluated by pro scouts and see how I rank against some of the top players in the world." Calipari encouraged all three players to test their prospects but added he would "would love the opportunity to continue to coach them again next season." 這個算是好消息吧XDDD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.113.85

04/23 05:04, , 1F
布蘭登騎士
04/23 05:04, 1F

04/23 11:38, , 2F
真有人姓氏是騎士啊XD
04/23 11:38, 2F

04/24 18:42, , 4F
之前在雜誌上看到Knight的時候就在想
04/24 18:42, 4F

04/24 18:42, , 5F
他會不會就是騎士的救世主XD
04/24 18:42, 5F