[外電] 騎士不怨恨Big Baby

看板Cavaliers作者 (楚雲)時間14年前 (2010/03/16 03:49), 編輯推噓6(601)
留言7則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Cavaliers hold no grudges against Celtics' physical 'Baby' By Mary Schmitt Boyer, The Plain Dealer March 14, 2010, 9:20PM CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Glen "Big Baby" Davis pulled on his black shirt and his black jacket and his black-and-white patterned tie and then turned to look at the crowd that had gathered around his locker. "Big Baby" Glen Davis穿上他的黑襯衫與黑外套,繫上他黑白相間的領帶,轉身看著圍 繞在他置物櫃旁的人們 "You waiting for me?" he asked after the Celtics lost to the Cavaliers, 104-93, on Sunday afternoon at The Q. "I wonder why." "你們在等我嗎?" 他問到,在塞爾提克以93-104輸給了騎士的比賽後。"我想知道為什麼" "What did I do?" "我做了甚麼嗎?" Well, for starters, Davis came into the game on the hook with Cavs fans for breaking Shaquille O'Neal's thumb and then yanking on it on a subsequent play during the last matchup between these teams on Feb. 25 in Boston. 嗯,首先Davis因為上個月造成大歐拇指受傷而惹惱了騎士球迷。 Then, on Sunday, he went flying at Antawn Jamison, knocking him down late in the second quarter and later hip-checked Anderson Varejao into the front row late in the third quarter. On a couple of less dramatic plays, he hit Varejao in the head battling for a rebound and pushed Leon Powe. 然後昨天,他在第二節時飛撲到Jamison身上,第三節時給了大V一個屁股攻擊。另外在爭 搶籃板時他打了大V的頭,還有推了Powe一把。 He was pretty much a one-man wrecking crew for the Celtics. 他還真是一個塞爾提克的球員毀滅者呢。 But, Davis insists, he has nothing against O'Neal, Jamison, Varejao or Powe. 不過,Davis堅持他並無意攻擊大歐,Jamison,大V和Powe。 "My job is to play hard," said Davis, who was roundly booed by fans all afternoon. "I'm an energy guy -- get loose balls, go out there and try to be a factor. I'm a big guy. When I foul, I have to foul to make sure guys don't make a layup or get an 'and-one.' I just try to play the game like it's supposed to be played. I'm not trying to hurt nobody." "我的工作就是打得強硬,"Davis說,他被騎士球迷噓了一整個下午。"我是個充滿活力的 球員--爭搶球權,幫助球隊。我是個大傢伙,當我需要犯規時,我會犯得徹底避免球進還 加罰,我只是照規則打球,並沒有要傷害任何人。" Furthermore, he said, he and O'Neal, both LSU products, have been friends a long time. Davis said he had no idea O'Neal was hurt during the game in Boston. 他進一步補充說他和大歐都是LSU出身,是老朋友。他不知道他在比賽中傷到大歐。 "I wasn't really paying attention," said Davis, who has exchanged text messages with O'Neal since the incident and insists there are no hard feelings. "I didn't know his thumb was hurting. He made no indication that his thumb was hurting. I was just playing basketball, trying to be a defensive agitator, just messing with him. I never thought in my mind that his thumb was hurting. I didn't find out his thumb was hurting until he called a timeout and he was like, 'My thumb is broken.'" "我當時沒注意,"Davis說,他之後和大歐交換過簡訊並強調兩人之間沒有因此不愉快, "我不知道他的拇指有受傷,他沒有表現出他的拇指有受傷,我只是想打球啊,盡力去防 守他,我從沒有意識到他的手受傷,直到他喊暫停表現出 "喔,我拇指斷了。"我才知道 他受傷。" On Sunday, none of the Cavs had a problem with Davis. In fact, he reminds them a little bit of Anderson Varejao. 昨天的比賽,騎士隊員沒有因此怨恨Davis。事實上,Davis讓他們想到大V。 "Just physical play, same thing you see from Andy," James said. "Nothing dirty; Glen is a physical player." "只是打得強悍而已,就和你看到大V所做的一樣,"LBJ說,"這不是髒,Glen Davis是個 強悍的球員。" Of course, an airborne Davis didn't come flying at James like he did at Jamison. 那當然,因為天降Davis不是壓在LBJ身上而是Jamison。 "My life flashed before my eyes," Jamison said with a smile. "When I got him up in the air, I thought he was going to go around me. Then when I realized he wasn't going around me." "我的一生從我眼前閃過,"Jamison笑著說。"我看到他飛在天上,我以為他會閃過我。 當我回過神才發現他沒閃過。" Did it hurt? 有受傷嗎? "It wasn't that bad," he said. "If he had landed on me, now that would have been a different story." "沒這麼糟啦,"他說" 如果他是整個人壓在我身上也許就另當別論了。" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 192.35.79.70

03/16 08:41, , 1F
這胖子真的很.....
03/16 08:41, 1F

03/16 12:43, , 2F
老朋友?? 大歐: 我跟你很熟嗎? 大歐打球時 你還在喝奶吧
03/16 12:43, 2F

03/16 12:51, , 3F
人生走馬燈...Jamison以後也能去上瀕死體驗的節目了!
03/16 12:51, 3F

03/16 20:25, , 4F
傑米森還滿搞笑的....
03/16 20:25, 4F