[外電] 遲來總比沒來好,Pavlovic慢熱,助騎士擊敗76人

看板Cavaliers作者 (小米酒)時間15年前 (2008/10/22 22:13), 編輯推噓3(302)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
出處:http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/ Sasha Pavlovic had a frustrating start Tuesday night, but finished strong to lead the Cavaliers to another fourth-quarter rally in a 91-83 win over the Philadelphia 76ers at the Wachovia Center. Sasha 星期二晚上有個令人失望的開局,但最後帶領騎士騎士第四節大反攻,以91- 83 在 Wachovia Center贏得比賽。 When Pavlovic checked back in the game with 10 minutes left, he had not made a shot in five attempts, had five fouls and two turnovers. 當Pavlovic休息10分鐘再上場之前,5次出手盡墨,5次犯規外加2次失誤。 "I was trying so hard I was getting mad," Pavlovic said. "I sat down on the bench and when I came back, I tried to do whatever I could to help the team win the game. I came back strong." 「我當時爆氣了,我試著努力打球。」Pavlovic說「當我離開板凳回到場上,我試 著做一切我能為騎士贏得比賽的事,我強勢地回來了!」 The 76ers built a four-point lead to start the fourth quarter, but three straight layups and a three-pointer by Pavlovic in a span of 3:28 gave the Cavaliers a three-point lead with six minutes left that they would not relinquish. 第四節開始之前,76人還領先4分,但3分28秒內Pavlovic連續3個上籃、一顆三分球 幫助騎士在比賽終了前6分鐘反倒領先76人3分。 "It was good to see Sasha be aggressive and look to get himself something to the rim first and then everything else is easy after that because he had confidence," said coach Mike Brown. "Sasha played extremely well on the defensive end of the floor and that's why he stayed out on the floor." 很高興能看到Sasha打得很積極,並且企圖把球送進籃框。在那之後任何事情都變的 容易,因為他手感來了。」Mike Brown說「Sasha在防守上做的非常傑出,這就是為 何她能留在場上的原因。」 It was the only nine points for Pavlovic, who fouled out with a minute left, but it was a big for one of the Brown's candidates to start at the shooting guard. 比賽剩一分鐘時,Pavlovic犯滿畢業,只得到9分,但這讓其在Brown的先發得分後 衛候選站上有利的位置。 "To see him bounce back like he did in the fourth quarter was great to see," LeBron James said. "You have to be mentally strong to do what he did, to have as bad as game as he did until that time he started making layups and hit open threes." 「能看見他在第四節的反擊,是一件很棒的事。」James說「比賽打得很糟你必須 振作,就在那時他開始上籃得分、三分球也開張。」 Daniel Gibson also came up big with nine of his 17 points in the fourth quarter. He made three three-pointers and filled in admirably down the stretch with James on the bench. Daniel Gibson也在第四節得到他17分中的其中9分。他投進三顆三分球並且填補了 James不在場上時的戰力。 "We have good players," James said. "We have a veteran ball club that can close out games. It's good to see they can do it without me against a very talented team." 「我們擁有很多好的球員。」James說「我們打得很老練,能夠終結比賽。」「很高 興看見他們沒有我可以對抗一個非常有天分的球隊。」 話說Sasha怎麼熱機那麼慢阿,這兩場比賽都要等到第四節才投進關鍵性的上籃或 三分球>.< -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.160.202.155

10/22 22:17, , 1F
期待他本賽季能擺脫爛投之名~~~
10/22 22:17, 1F

10/22 22:34, , 2F
其實他只有上季命中率較低而已,0607年有4成5呢~^^~
10/22 22:34, 2F

10/22 22:41, , 3F
適合當替補
10/22 22:41, 3F

10/23 04:18, , 4F
想到貴版給SASHA取的名字就好笑:浪投天尊 XDDDDD
10/23 04:18, 4F