[情報] 8月14日外電整理

看板Cavaliers作者 (Mr.Vengeance)時間17年前 (2007/08/14 18:39), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
共三篇 溫胖子 http://0rz.tw/ef2Z6 廢男 http://0rz.tw/a72YB 其他 http://0rz.tw/6f2Y6 ========================================================================== 熱火對Pavlovic有興趣 The Heat has inquired about several free agent wing players, including Portland starting small forward Ime Udoka and Cleveland restricted free ag ent Sasha Pavlovic, but remains steadfast against paying much luxury tax. . . . Miami granted guard Smush Parker the right to opt out of his two-yea r deal next summer, if he wishes, as a concession for accepting $2.2 milli on next season and $2.4 million in '08-09. 但是他們也在躲豪華稅,所以沒啥好講. ========================================================================== 關於阿倫Houston 騎士可能會邀他測試,或者去看他在別隊的測試,以確定他的腳沒問題. If the Cavs are somehow convinced he can contribute, a deal may come d own to two factors. Just what his role would be, considering the Cavs want to continue to develop Daniel Gibson. Houston told ESPN that he wants to b e a role player, but it sounded like he wanted a defined role. And perhaps whether the Cavs or anyone else is willing to guarantee him a contract. Th e Heat signed Hardaway to a nonguaranteed deal, but Houston surely will wa nt his guaranteed. Houston希望扮演功能性球員,並且明確的定位. 熱火簽下Penny的並不是保證合約 而Houston應該會要求保證合約,不管最後是誰簽他. ========================================================================== 球員遺缺 Assuming Anderson Varejao and Sasha Pavlovic re-sign, the Cavs are loo king at having three open roster spots. Scot Pollard is now in Boston and that is a loss because he was a quality fifth big man. They Cavs just neve r needed him, which didn’t make him happy to be sure. So that spot is ope n. The Cavs have been trying to trade for a versatile backup big man. With the news of Adonal Foyle being bought out by the Warriors, I wouldn’t be surprised if they put in a call to him. Foyle is a good shot blocker and i s an excellent character guy to have in the locker room. We’ll see what h is market is. 如果留下V跟Sasha,騎士還要補三個位置的缺:Pollard,Dwayne Jones,老衛.騎士 會想辦法交易來替補長人.勇士的防守中鋒Foyle剛被釋出,溫胖子認為如果騎士跟他 接洽並不意外. The third empty spot is Dwayne Jones’ role. It may be filled by Jones again, who looked terrible at the start of summer league but improved afte rward and has a legit shot at making the team. He has the potential to be a very good rebounder, but his hands and footwork need improvement. We’ll have to see what the roster looks like come training camp. 小瓊斯可能還會續留也不一定. ========================================================================== 老衛退休 It sounds like David Wesley is going to retire. His contract, as has b een reported, is only partially guaranteed ($250,000 of $1.75 million.). U nlike some veteran contracts, which become fully guaranteed in August or S eptember, Wesley’s doesn’t until Jan. 10. So the Cavs will have until th en to trade the contract, which can be used to reduce another team’s sala ry. So they are not in a rush to make a move with it. However, their $2.2 million trade exception expires in mid-October. This is also an empty rost er spot and could be filled with a guy like Houston. Or not filled at all before the season, the Cavs are up against the luxury tax and they have lo ts of guards. 他的合約明年一月前似乎還可以拿來幫別隊省錢,還有騎士的TE再不用的話,十月 中就到期了. ========================================================================== 騎士不用攻擊教練 I know this is not the type of candidate many fans wanted, but as I’ ve been writing for a year now Danny Ferry and Mike Brown do not believe t hey need a so-called “offensive coordinator/guru.” I have talked to both men about it and they have presented their reasoning to me and I don’t se e it changing any time soon. One theory is that you can’t call offensive sets like defensive sets, which are usually changed in timeouts. Second, M ike Brown believes he’s learning and getting better at coaching offense. That doesn’t mean there won’t be changes, I’m just trying to explain th eir thinking on the offensive coordinator issue. 教頭跟Ferry意見一致,原因是1.攻擊系統跟防守策略不一樣,沒辦法在暫停時間交 代轉換(啥鬼?) 2.Brown認為自己已經越來越懂得怎樣教導進攻了. ========================================================================== 教練競爭 Kuester has yet to sign his contract, but he expected to do so in the near future. Another coach in the running for the position was ex-Minneso ta coach Dwane Casey. A source said the Cavs talked to him twice, and he was interested in coming to Cleveland. 酷斯特還沒正式跟騎士簽教練約,但是呼之欲出了,另一個角逐者是灰狼助教練Ca sey. ========================================================================== 無所事事 This is vacation time in the NBA for players, agents and GMs. Things d on’t get done in August very much. Never say never, but I don’t expect t here to be much movement on any front for the next few weeks. 現在是教練,球員,經紀人跟GM的度假熱季. 很少有作業會在八月完成,所以接下來 幾週大概不會有進展. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.168.211

08/14 21:56, , 1F
Foyle不錯ㄚ~~阻攻 籃板 都還ok
08/14 21:56, 1F

08/14 22:03, , 2F
Foyle來吧...雖然他也是來守護開特力的...
08/14 22:03, 2F

08/15 08:17, , 3F
Foyle科科..,來當第五號中鋒嗎,會步上Pollard的後塵吧
08/15 08:17, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #16mOPc-Y (Cavaliers)