[福音] 復活期第七週 週六

看板Catholic作者 (truss)時間10年前 (2014/06/07 00:05), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
記述這些事的,就是這個門徒,我們知道,他的作證是真實的 福音:若二一20-25 線上播放  那時候,伯多祿轉過身來,看見耶穌所愛的那個門徒跟著,  即在晚餐時靠耶穌胸膛前問:「主!是誰出賣祢?」的那個門徒。  伯多祿一看見他,就對耶穌說:「主,他怎樣?」  耶穌向他說:「我如果要他存留直到我來,與你何干?你只管跟隨我。」  於是在兄弟們中間傳出這話說:「那門徒不死。」  其實耶穌並沒有說:他不死,  而只說:「我如果要他存留直到我來,與你何干?」  為這些事作證,且寫下這些事的,就是這個門徒,  我們知道:他的作證是真實的。  耶穌所行的還有許多別的事;  假使要一一寫出來,我想所要寫的書,連這世界也容不下。 反省    我們有許多的關心其實是分心,  媒體製造八卦、廠商製造消費、政治製造是非。話題迅速爆炸又迅速消失,  都與我的靈魂得救無關。  真正該關心的是該如何跟隨耶穌的腳步升天,  別人的事情除非為了實踐愛德又何必過問。  耶穌行的事連世界也裝不下,永遠都關心不完。  德勒撒姆姆說:『如果你把時間花在批評別人,那你一定沒有時間去愛他。』  (姜嶺神父) Gospel JN 21:20-25  Peter turned and saw the disciple following whom Jesus loved,  the one who had also reclined upon his chest during the supper  and had said, “Master, who is the one who will betray you?”  When Peter saw him, he said to Jesus, “Lord, what about him?”  Jesus said to him,   "What if I want him to remain until I come?   What concern is it of yours?   You follow me.”  So the word spread among the brothers that that disciple would not die.  But Jesus had not told him that he would not die,  just“What if I want him to remain until I come?     What concern is it of yours?”  It is this disciple who testifies to these things  and has written them, and we know that his testimony is true.  There are also many other things that Jesus did,  but if these were to be described individually,  I do not think the whole world would contain the books  that would be written. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 140.112.217.13 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Catholic/M.1402070752.A.36B.html

06/09 17:19, , 1F
已收錄 :)
06/09 17:19, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1JaURWDh (Catholic)