[福音] 復活期第七週 週三

看板Catholic作者 (truss)時間10年前 (2014/06/05 01:41), 10年前編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
求祢使他們合而為一,正如我們一樣 福音:若十七11-19 那時,耶穌舉目向天,祈求說: 「聖父啊!求祢因祢的名,保全那些祢所賜給我的人, 使他們合而為一,正如我們一樣。 當我和他們同在時,我因祢的名,保全了祢所賜給我的人,護衛了他們, 其中除了那喪亡之子,沒有喪亡一個,這是為應驗經上的話。 但如今我到祢那裏去,我在世上講這話,是為叫他們的心充滿我的喜樂。 我已將祢的話授給了他們,世界卻憎恨他們, 因為他們不屬於世界,就如我不屬於世界一樣。 我不求祢將他們從世界上撤去,只求祢保護他們脫免邪惡。 他們不屬於世界,就如我不屬於世界一樣。 求祢以真理祝聖他們,祢的話就是真理。 就如祢派遣我到世界上來,照樣我也派遣他們到世界上去。 我為他們祝聖我自己,為叫他們也因真理而被祝聖。」 反省   合一是自我分享的神的渴望,分裂是唯我獨尊的世界的手段。  天主將人放在世界上,祂知道世界會使人陷於邪惡,  卻沒有毀滅世界而是聖化祂要的人。  世界像曠野一樣危機四伏,卻能激發人與聖善天主合一的渴望。  曠野中有貧瘠有野獸,同時曠野中也有寧靜。  人在曠野中有選擇有自由,這才是人能成聖的場所,  使人能藉真理而被聖化。    (姜嶺神父提供) Gospel JN 17:1-11A Jesus raised his eyes to heaven and said, “Father, the hour has come.  Give glory to your son, so that your son may glorify you,  just as you gave him authority over all people,  so that your son may give eternal life to all you gave him.  Now this is eternal life,  that they should know you, the only true God,  and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.  I glorified you on earth  by accomplishing the work that you gave me to do.  Now glorify me, Father, with you,  with the glory that I had with you before the world began. “I revealed your name to those whom you gave me out of the world.  They belonged to you, and you gave them to me,  and they have kept your word.  Now they know that everything you gave me is from you,  because the words you gave to me I have given to them,  and they accepted them and truly understood that I came from you,  and they have believed that you sent me.  I pray for them.  I do not pray for the world but for the ones you have given me,  because they are yours, and everything of mine is yours  and everything of yours is mine,  and I have been glorified in them.  And now I will no longer be in the world,  but they are in the world, while I am coming to you.” -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 140.112.217.13 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Catholic/M.1401903714.A.F62.html ※ 編輯: truss (140.112.217.13), 06/05/2014 01:50:08

06/05 12:00, , 1F
已收錄
06/05 12:00, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1JZrfYzY (Catholic)