讀福音+學英語(Jan-27,週日)

看板Catholic作者 (西那蒙)時間11年前 (2013/02/10 20:39), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
2013年1月27日星期日 2013/1/27常年期第三主日 (Luke1:1-4,4:14-21) 路加福音1:1-4,4:14-21 http://i.imgur.com/nUqd0og.png
德敖斐羅鈞座: 關於在我們中間所完成的事蹟,已有許多人,依照那些自始親眼見過 並為真道服役的人所傳給我們的,著手編成了記述,我也從頭仔細訪查了一切, 遂立意按著次第給你寫出來,為使你認清給你所講授的道理,正確無誤。 耶穌因聖神的德能,回到加里肋亞。衪的名聲傳遍了臨近各地。 衪在他們的會堂內施教,受到眾人的稱揚。 ××××× 衪來到了納匝肋,自己曾受教養的地方;按他們的慣例,就在安息日那天進了會堂, 並站起來要誦讀。有人把依撒意亞先知書遞給衪;衪遂展開書卷,找到了一處,上邊 寫說: 『上主的神臨於我身上,因為衪給我傅了油,派遣我向貧窮人傳報喜訊, 向俘虜宣告釋放,  向盲者宣告復明,使受壓迫者獲得自由,宣佈上主恩慈之年。』 衪把書卷捲起來,交給侍役,就坐下了。會堂內眾人的眼睛都注視著衪。 衪便開始對他們說:「你們剛才聽過的這段聖經,今天應驗了。」 1 Seeing that many others have undertaken(同意、承擔) to draw up(草擬) accounts(描述、帳戶) of the events that have reached their fulfilment among us, 2 as these were handed down to us by those who from the outset were eyewitnesses and ministers of the word, 3 I in my turn, after carefully going over the whole story from the beginning, have decided to write an ordered account for you, Theophilus, 4 so that your Excellency may learn how well founded the teaching is that you have received. xxxx 14 Jesus, with the power of the Spirit in him, returned to Galilee; and his reputation spread throughout the countryside. 15 He taught in their synagogues and everyone glorified him. 16 He came to Nazara, where he had been brought up, and went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day as he usually did. He stood up to read, 17 and they handed him the scroll of the prophet Isaiah. Unrolling the scroll he found the place where it is written: 18 The spirit of the Lord is on me, for he has anointed me to bring the good news to the afflicted. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to captives, sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free, 19 to proclaim a year of favour from the Lord. 20 He then rolled up the scroll, gave it back to the assistant and sat down. And all eyes in the synagogue were fixed on him. 21 Then he began to speak to them, 'This text is being fulfilled today even while you are listening.' 單字: oppress *v. 壓迫, 壓抑 afflict *vt. 使痛苦, 使苦惱, 使遭受 anoint *v. 塗油在頭上以使神聖, 塗油,傅油 unroll *v. 解開, 打開[成卷之物] prophet *n. 預言者, 先知, 提倡者 scroll *n. 滾動, 卷軸, 紙卷, 名冊, 目錄, 條幅; v. (使)成卷形 glorify *v. 讚美, 美化, 贊揚, 使輝煌 countryside *n. 鄉下地方, 鄉下居民 reputation *n. 名譽, 聲譽, 聲望, 信譽 excellency *n. 閣下, 優點 (= Your Excellency 閣下大人) minister *n. 部長, 牧師, 公使; v. 服侍, 救助, 主持聖事 ministers of wisdom *知識的傳播者 eyewitness *n. 目擊者, 見證人 outset *n. 開始, 開頭, 最初 hand down *vt. 宣判, 宣佈; 世代相傳 fulfilment *n. 履行, 實現, 完成 account *n. 帳, 帳目, 帳戶, 戶頭, 報告, 說明, 記錄, 敘述, 理由, 原因, 估計, 利潤, 利益; vt.認為, 視為, vi. 解釋, 說明, 佔 draw up *草擬, 準備 undertake *v. 從事, 保證, 承擔, 同意, 接受 undertaken *vbl. undertake的過去分詞 ◎心得: (1) 依撒意亞 Issiah原文: 『吾主上主的神臨到我身上,因為上主給我傅了油, 派遣我向貧苦的人傳報喜信,治療破碎了的心靈, 向俘虜宣告自由,釋放獄中的囚徒,宣佈上主恩慈的喜年, 揭示我們天主報仇的日期....』 耶穌念到恩慈之年,後面就不唸了 --> 上主不報仇 (2) 德敖斐羅(Theophilus)在路加與宗徒大事錄各出現一次,他是誰? 路加福音與宗徒大事錄是用希臘文寫的 德敖斐羅 http://i.imgur.com/ta5MdHt.png
("Theophilos")指天主的朋友 , 他可能是以下這些身份之一:  1.某個猶太人  2.羅馬官員  3.上帝的朋友,泛指讀者  4.某位猶太司祭(Jewish Priest)  5.Titus Flavius Sabinus,某屆羅馬統治長官 細節: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theophilus_(biblical) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 42.71.1.3 ※ 編輯: Zionward 來自: 42.71.1.3 (02/10 20:41)

02/10 21:41, , 1F
已收錄至精華區 z-16-4-34 :)
02/10 21:41, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1H5vKQPX (Catholic)