INT還是推女配角

看板Cate作者 (Scandalous Boy)時間16年前 (2007/11/27 19:05), 編輯推噓0(002)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
FROM THE ANDTHEWINNERIS.BLOG.COM BREAKING NEWS: CATE'S STILL THERE! Contrary to recent chart-shattering reports, I can now confirm that Cate Blanchett's performance in I'm Not There will remain under awards consideration for Best Supporting Actress, not Best Actress. Within the last hour, I received word from a senior official at The Weinstein Company who has made this unmistakably clear: "She is still supporting as she always has been." I have every reason to believe my source, which means that my friend David Poland unfortunately was working on a bad tip (we all get them once in a while) when he reported yesterday that Harvey Weinstein had decided to push Blanchett for Best Actress rather than Best Supporting Actress. The reasoning Dave provided was that Blanchett's camp had finally given up hope of garnering a Best Actress nomination for her other major performance this year in Elizabeth: The Golden Age, and therefore felt they would shoot for the more prestigious actress category for I'm Not There. This never passed the smell test for me, because Harvey Weinstein is too savvy about the Oscars to give up a sure-bet nomination and probable win in Supporting for a shot at Lead in a year in which that category's top contenders (Cotillard, Christie, Page, Linney, etc.) are so formidable that a nomination, let alone a win, would be anything but a sure-bet for Blanchett. 其實我也暗暗期待凱特能因為本片拿「女主角」 不過現在女配角提名超級穩 要怕的是拿第二座女配角獎 -- 【2007】凱特布蘭琪【要拿女主角】 ~CATE BLANCHETT~ The Golden AgeI'm Not There -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 85.211.78.221

11/27 19:06, , 1F
今天晚上去看首映的人 記得回來報告感想呀
11/27 19:06, 1F

11/27 22:44, , 2F
不管她拿幾座女配角,都早已是大家心目中的最佳女主角了!
11/27 22:44, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #17I_eLoo (Cate)