[情報] 紅雀不會考慮換掉Martinez

看板Cardinals作者 (♪kanahei♪)時間4年前 (2019/10/07 22:30), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 4年前最新討論串1/1
消息來源:https://reurl.cc/oDQ8oV 隨手翻譯的~ 手機排版請見諒 ST. LOUIS -- Though Cardinals manager Mike Shildt says they'll "evaluate" the si tuation, he's not running away from closer Carlos Martinez after the righty blew the save in a critical 3-1 loss to the Atlanta Braves in Game 3 of the NL Divis ion Series on Sunday. 紅雀總教練Mike Shildt說他們將重新評估狀況,他沒有想要替換Carlos Martinez的意思。 這位右手牛今天搞砸了救援,讓紅鳥3-1輸給了勇士。 Down 1-0, the Braves rallied for three runs in the ninth to take a 2-1 series le ad on the Cardinals. Game 4 is Monday afternoon. 在1-0落後之下,勇士在九下灌進三分,幫助他們在系列賽2-1領先紅鳥,Game4將在星期一 下午。 “I mean, I don't know exactly [Martinez's] save percentage, but it's about as g ood as anybody in baseball," Shildt said after the loss. "So that's his spot. He 'll be in that spot [Monday], and I'll have full confidence in him.” “我的意思是,我不知道Martinez救援成功率是多少,但是他跟聯盟裡每個球員一樣好” “那是他的位子,之後也會是他的,而且我對他有足夠的信心” Mike Shildt在賽後訪問時說道 Martinez gave up three runs on three hits and two walks -- one intentional -- as Braves shortstop Dansby Swanson tied the game with a two-out double that was fo llowed by a two-run single by Adam Duvall. Both hits came off of sliders, Duvall 's on a 0-2 pitch. CMa丟了三分,其中被打三支安打,兩次的保送,一次是IBB,Dansby Swanson打了一支二安 追平比數,然後Duvall又敲了一支兩分打點的安打。這兩安都是敲CMa的滑球,Duvall的安 打還是處在兩好零壞時打的。 "There were some pitches that didn't go where they were supposed to go," Martine z said through the team interpreter. "I didn't have the best grip on the slider. I tried to get that pitch to do what it was supposed to do and I didn't get to it." Martinez說:「有幾顆球沒有往我要地方走,我今天對滑球的掌握不是很好,我想辦法要丟 到我想要的位子,但我沒有做到。」 The big question is if the Cardinals could have seen this coming and if there is anything they can do about it as they face elimination. Martinez gave up two ho me runs in a Game 1, a 7-6 victory, but had only given up runs in one outing in September. 最大的問題是紅鳥是否有觀察到這個狀況的發生,並且他們是否他們能努力的避免被淘汰。 CMa在G1炸了兩隻全壘打,但九月時他只砸了一場而已。 "If you look at -- he's bent, but he hasn't broke a lot," Shildt said. "He's bee n really, really good a lot. You look at his numbers. One of the big reasons tha t I'm sitting here and we're playing is Carlos Martinez and the job he did comin g in for Jordan [Hicks]. We didn't miss a beat. He's been outstanding in that ro le." 如果你觀察,他的確有一點不穩,但沒有到整個爛掉。Shildt說,他已經非常非常好了,你 看看他的數據,其中一個最大的理由我們會進季後賽就是CMa他接下了Hicks留下來的位子, 而且他做的非常好。 Some might look at the decision to walk lefty-hitting catcher Brian McCann and p ut the lead run at first base as a mistake, but Shildt indicated going for the w in -- and facing the righty Swanson -- trumped everything else. 有些人認為Shildt 保送McCann,把超前分放在一壘的決定是個失誤。但Shildt認為要贏球 ,所以該面對Swanson。 "Consensus was that rather take a shot at Swanson, 0-for-6 [career] at that poin t with Carlos, clearly that's the go-ahead run you're putting on," Shildt explai ned. "But you have two outs, and we play to win. Play to win the game. Everybody felt like that was the best match up, including the guy on the mound." 我們達成的共識是決定要抓Swanson,他生涯面對CMa是6支0,我知道那代表超前分,Shidlt 解釋道,但已經兩出局了,而且我們要贏球,要贏下這場比賽,每個人都覺得那是正確的選 擇,包括投手丘上的那個傢伙。 Martinez added: "The situation called for that walk. McCann is a more veteran pl ayer than Dansby." CMa補充道:「在那個情況下,我們也考慮到McCann比Swanson還資深。」 Swanson hit the first pitch from Martinez off the wall in left field, scoring pi nch-runner Billy Hamilton from third base and setting up Duvall's two-run single . 然後劇本就如同各位知道的,Swanson打了安打,Billy Hamilton得分。並且讓Duvall能上 來打那支兩分打點的安打。 "Everybody has a bad day," Martinez said. "Today was my turn. ... We still have [Monday] to get back into the series." CMa說:「每個人都有運氣不好的時候,而今天輪到我了,但我們仍然有機會能贏下這個系 列賽。」 But will Martinez be in his same role? Shildt showed confidence in his closer wh ile leaving thedoor open a smidge. 是否CMa還會是終結者呢? Shildt對他充滿信心但不排除任何可能性 "We'll continue to evaluate it," Shildt said. Now we're in a do-or-die situation , and really looking forward to tomorrow's game, quite honestly. But guys have g otten us here, it's hard to look at them and say, 'Oh, you didn't do something w ell.' The proverbial, 'I've got your back until things don't go well.' Shildt說,我們會繼續評估,現在已經是淘汰邊緣了,並且展望明天的比賽。我們已經走到 這裡了,我很難對他們說,噢,你們做的不好,俗話說得好,當事情不順利時我會更支持你 們。 "But we've also got to recognize and evaluate what we see and compete in the mom ent. [I] had complete confidence that he was going to be able to make a pitch th ere to Swanson and it didn't happen." 但在那個當下,我完全有信心對Swanson的那個打席能夠拿下,但那沒有發生。 備註:不用想啦!CMa終結者穩穩噠! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 219.91.26.157 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Cardinals/M.1570458617.A.200.html

10/08 00:48, 4年前 , 1F
感覺信心也不太夠吧
10/08 00:48, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1Tcqlv80 (Cardinals)