[報導] Duncan expected to stay with Cardinals

看板Cardinals作者 (風言風語)時間12年前 (2011/11/15 23:32), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Duncan預期留在紅雀 球團這星期會宣布Matheny其餘的幕僚 ST. LOUIS -- Some of the Cardinals' coaching staff is expected to return, but not all of it, under new manager Mike Matheny. The club expects to announce its full roster of coaches by the end of the week, general manager John Mozeliak said Monday. ST.LOUIS--一些紅雀的教練幕僚被預期留下,但不是所有的,例如新的管理者Mike Matheny. 首席管理者John Mozeliak在星期一說,球團預期在這周末時宣布完整的教練名冊. Pitching coach Dave Duncan is expected back, answering the biggest question for the rookie manager's staff. Other coaches' statuses are less clear at this point. 投手教練Dave Duncan被預期留下,為菜鳥管理者幕僚最大的問題提供解答.其他教練的地 位在這一點上則尚未明朗. "Dave Duncan is under contract, and we are expecting him back," Mozeliak said. "As far as the other staff members, we're in the process right now of meeting with each one of them over the phone." Mozeliak說,"Dave Duncan還在在合約中,且我們預期他會回來"."至於其他幕僚成員,我們 會從現在按程序與每一位透過電話面談" Matheny said he had already spoken with Duncan, with whom he worked closely when he caught for the Cardinals. He acknowledged that the health of Duncan's wife, Jeanine, remains a major consideration, but indicated that otherwise Duncan is enthusiastic about returning. Mathheny說他已經準備好找Duncan談談,跟這位當他接下紅雀管理職時最親近的夥伴.他公 開Duncan妻子Jeanine的健康依舊是Duncan最主要的考慮方向,但指出除此之外Duncan對返 回表達熱情. "He's got to do what's right for his family, without question," Matheny said. "After that, it comes down to whether he'd still like to do this, and it seems that he does. What has to fall into place next is, is he willing to handle this serious transition to something that's very foreign to what he's used to? And also, I got a very positive response that, that's something that he's ready for. I don't know that his decision is made, and I'll leave that to Dave, but we know that he has a contract for next year and I know that I would like to have him around." Matheny說"他需要在這問題之外去做對他的家庭有益的事"."在這之後,冷靜思考是否他還 喜歡做這件工作,結果似乎是正面的.接下來需要逐漸理解的是,他願意來處理對他之前來 說陌生的一系列的過渡時期嗎?同樣的,我得到非常正面的回覆,他已經準備好了.我不知道 他已經做出何種決定,我會委託Dave,我們知道他擁有明年的合約並且我會很高興他在我身 旁" Third-base coach Jose Oquendo interviewed for the manager's job but did not get it. Mozeliak indicated that Oquendo will be invited back. 三壘教練Jose Oquendo面試了管理者的工作但沒有成功.Mozaliak指出Oquendo會被邀請回 來 "I have spoken with him, of course, and Mike plans to do the same in the next day or so," Mozeliak said. "Our hope is that he'll be back with us, but we do want to be sure that before we tackle all these issues as far as staffing that we all have time to speak with them, to make sure that everybody understands what's expected and to understand Mike's philosophy and how he approaches things." "我已經跟他溝通過,當然,Mike在隔天計畫跟我作同一件事,"Mozeliak說."我們希望他可 以回來跟我們一起,但我們必須確定在我們處理這些議題之前我們有足夠時間去與他們談 談,去確定大家都知道我們期待什麼和去知道Mike的人生觀以及他如何處理這件事" Hitting coach Mark McGwire's status is undetermined, but McGwire and Matheny have a longstanding relationship, and it appears likely that McGwire will at least be invited to return. Less clear are the statuses of some of the more veteran members of the staff, such as first-base coach Dave McKay and bench coach Joe Pettini. 打擊教練Mark McGwire的地位尚未被決定,但McGwire和Matheny有著長年的關係,這出現 McGwire至少會被邀請返回的可能性.名單上一些有著更多經驗成員的地位則尚未明朗,例 如一壘教練Dave McKay和板凳教練Joe Pettini Two industry sources indicated that there may be one somewhat surprising return to the coaching staff. Assistant hitting coach Mike Aldrete, who was widely reported to be headed to Oakland to take over as hitting coach, seems likely to have a job in uniform in some capacity for 2012. Other additions could include former Cardinal John Mabry and Triple-A Memphis manager Chris Maloney, the sources suggested. 2個資方消息(industry sources)指出教練幕僚會有一些稍微意外的名單.助理打擊教練 Mike Aldrete,普遍報導將朝向接任Oakland打擊教練,似乎有可能在2012有一個制服組工 作並展現其才能.消息暗示,其他附加人選包含前紅雀人John Mabry和3A Memphis管理者 Chris Maloney. 試翻 翻的不好的地方請多指教 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.139.128.234 ※ 編輯: zwchih 來自: 220.139.128.234 (11/15 23:33) ※ 編輯: zwchih 來自: 220.139.128.234 (11/15 23:34)

11/16 00:00, , 1F
你不用勉強翻沒關係啦...
11/16 00:00, 1F

11/16 10:27, , 2F
感謝翻譯~辛苦你了
11/16 10:27, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1EmeOZ-t (Cardinals)