[翻譯] KillLaKill OST: Light your heart up

看板C_Chat作者 (翻譯官)時間10年前 (2013/12/28 20:55), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
請愛用SFIFT+Q好讀版 這首根本真子和流子的百合之歌 (艸 -------------------------------------------- http://youtu.be/mIaxhaK7z5w
Light your heart up Composer: 澤野弘之 Vocal: Aimee Blackschleger Because you seem feeling down 你看起來心情不太好 I've been trying to calm & fade it 我一直試著安撫你 But you don't wanna turn around 但你的心情卻不見好轉 Teenage is so complicated 青少年真難懂 Cmon, cmon 好了,好了 Ain't no one who can take your place 沒有人能取代你的位置 Oh baby...please let me see you smiling 噢,寶貝...讓我看看你的笑容吧 It's such a pain in the neck we have homework by tomorrow 明天要交作業真是痛苦 I know you're not a person who would be worn out with sorrow 我知道你不是個會帶著悲傷走向終點的人 To fly away from your past is not so easy but dizzy 逃離你的過去並不容易還讓你頭暈目眩 Keep your faith 貫徹信念 Raise your lively face 抬起你充滿朝氣的臉龐 Just get rid of your broken wings 擺脫你破損的雙翼 You're strong enough by now 你現在已經夠強壯了 I'll be your spark when you're lost in the dark 你迷失在黑暗中時我會成為你的閃光 And let me be your sun, be your match to 讓我成為你的太陽,成為你的火柴 Light your heart up 點亮你的心 Light your heart up 點亮你的心 If you want to 如果你想要 Light your heart up 點亮你的心 Besides you lead a winding road 在你選擇的蜿蜒路途上 There're some troubles make you stumble 會有些困難導致你步履蹣跚 But you're gonna beat them all 但你會克服萬難 Loner girl is hard to crumble 孤獨女孩是沒有那麼容易被打敗的 I know, I know 我懂,我懂 Ain't no one who can touch your heart 也沒有人能接觸到你的心 But baby...please let me see you crying 但是,寶貝...至少哭泣時請讓我看見 You're sort of square 你好正經八百 Why don't we ditch that class? 我們為何不翹掉那堂課 It's time to chill out 是時候放鬆一下 I know you're not a person who would get excited and shout 我知道你不是會興奮大叫的那種人 The sky above your thick cloud is not so gritty but pretty 你心中那片厚雲上的天空並不汙濁且美麗無比 Keep your faith 貫徹信念 Raise your lively face 抬起你充滿朝氣的臉龐 Just get rid of your broken wings 擺脫你破損的雙翼 You're strong enough by now 你現在已經夠強壯了 I'll be your spark when you're lost in the dark 你迷失在黑暗中時我會成為你的閃光 And let me be your sun, be your match to 讓我成為你的太陽,成為你的火柴 Light your heart up 點亮你的心 (repeat) Light your heart up 點亮你的心 If you want to 如果你想要 Light your heart up 點亮你的心 Sing it now, sing it loud 歌唱吧,大聲唱 Sha la la... I'm your buddy all the way 我永遠是你的好朋友 You may thank me day by day 你可以日復一日的感謝我 (repeat) -- 轉載請附作者出處 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.172.111.165

12/28 21:09, , 1F
有一段歌詞感覺比較像會長XD
12/28 21:09, 1F

12/28 21:12, , 2F
キマシタワー
12/28 21:12, 2F

12/29 12:48, , 3F
青少年真難懂~應該是鮮血吧?
12/29 12:48, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1IlifDcK (C_Chat)